Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Ever wanted to make your own manga?

smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Ever wanted to make your own manga? Empty Ever wanted to make your own manga?

Post by smeen Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:55 am

MillyAqualine
    MillyAqualine

Notes : 2148

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sanloids and more
    Blog/Website:

Ever wanted to make your own manga? Empty Re: Ever wanted to make your own manga?

Post by MillyAqualine Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:02 am

Yep, and I'm working on it since almost 5 years (but I began drawing 2 years ago)

It was because I had a dream, and I think the manga I saw was real...

After many and looooooooooooong time searches (because I liked the script), I knew it wasn"t a true manga and my mind created it all

And after I tried to begin it, I thought to others...

But if I could make them, it won't be mangas but "frangas" (or manfra* )

[* = Terms used to talk about mangas or comics in manga-style which are drawn by French, Belgian, Swiss...Well, by French-speakers people]
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Ever wanted to make your own manga? Empty Re: Ever wanted to make your own manga?

Post by Ezri Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 am

I'd totally enter, but the only thing I've seriously got going on is planned to be a 4koma...

OTL
    taiwonton
    taiwonton

Notes : 650

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kirine Tsubaki & JUN/SHUN
    Blog/Website: http://www.poploids.zzl.org/index.php

Post by taiwonton Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Nope, not moi. I like helping the manga writers at OM design their characters, but I think a full blown manga would kill me. xD

I don't want to waste my time on trying to make a real manga when it's not even my future career path anyhow. =u=;;
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm

trhmkfgmhdjfngkgfknhnomg
    Thank you Smeen, I love you. I should probably get started on my NaNoMangO thing, then IDK.

For anyone who doesn't know, Hayao and Jarred are actually from a manga/comic project I've been working on for around 3-4 years... I just haven't had the artistic skill or focusedness to start it... But I have the whole story planned out.

HRHGFJN I'll have to come up with an original story which isn't cliche or massiyaoi.

I THINK I CAN DO THIS. I HAVE THE POWEEEER. I'll actually try to go outside next weekend and I shall TAKE MY SKETCHBOOKS AND NOTEPAD AND HNNNGH *hasn't had this much drive in months*

Keep in mind though, this would be my first "finished" comic work.
    I have a few penciled comics laying around, but they're really rough. And I like to ink by HAND, so mistakes abound.

And this would be my first time toning a serious manga page.

OHWELL. THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING, YES? I will try to see if I can enter when they put up answers to the faq. <3

Otherwise, waiting for The Morning Weekly International Manga contest and a contest in Kiseki Manga where I will get massively pwned. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:32 am