ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Share

    Zeny

    Posts : 547
    Notes : 1239
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 26
    Location : New York City

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com
    Status: Act I

    ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Zeny on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm

    So, if our forum was like a typical high school anime, who would be in which role? In this thread, assign a role to someone other than yourself. For example:

    Myst would be the class the president because (reason here). Without the parenthesis, of course.

    You can do more than one person, as long as it's not yourself.

    READY K GO.

    Sparky

    Posts : 362
    Notes : 712
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-24
    Age : 96
    Location : On a boat

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Sparky on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

    Skye - The principal ('cause she keeps us all in line.)
    Misha - Juvenile delinquent. (Needs no explanation.)
    Zeny - School mascot. (Because.)
    LupinAKATheFlashKENJI - That guy all the girls want. (Because his voice has a HAREM.)
    Luna - The one who comes off as sweet and innocent but you secretly buy pot from in a dark alley. (Because half my drugs come from her.)
    KanashiiNoNeko - The kid that gets sent out to the hallway (Because he doesn't respect his elders)

    I HAVE MOAR PEOPLE I WANNA LIST BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'D BE.

    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Aisu on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm

    Syo would be that one kid who always speaks in class but manages to stay away from being a nerd. Because he always jumps in threads but still isn't really a knowitall c':

    I know too many of these >_>;


    Last edited by Sourbet on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Aline on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:01 pm

    I'd be the class dork. The adorable dork, that is. Or at least the dork who thinks of herself as adorable 8'D

    Just like when I was in High School, but with 99% less bullies! \o/

    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Aisu on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm

    Aline wrote:I'd be the class dork. The adorable dork, that is. Or at least the dork who thinks of herself as adorable 8'D

    Just like when I was in High School, but with 99% less bullies! \o/

    THE INSTRUCTION BOOK SAYS 'OTHER THAN YOURSELF' C:

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Aline on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:05 pm

    BUT I CAN'T BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN DORK Dx

    (I was a hated dork, actually XD Does that count?)

    Sparky

    Posts : 362
    Notes : 712
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-24
    Age : 96
    Location : On a boat

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Sparky on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:07 pm

    Jeebus, Aline, you're so conceited.
    jk.

    Aline would be the seemingly dorky closet pervert/sexual deviant. Because it's true.

    Chasing Fireflies

    Posts : 1161
    Notes : 2912
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Chasing Fireflies on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 pm

    Umm... Sourbet would probably be the deceptively cute one who skipped a grade. And yep, Aline would be the fun dork who everyone likes anyway. ^__^

    ffffst i'm so bad at these things~ T__T

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 pm

    Sparky wrote:Skye - The principal ('cause she keeps us all in line.)
    Misha - Juvenile delinquent. (Needs no explanation.)
    Zeny - School mascot. (Because.)
    LupinAKATheFlashKENJI - That guy all the girls want. (Because his voice has a HAREM.)
    Luna - The one who comes off as sweet and innocent but you secretly buy pot from in a dark alley. (Because half my drugs come from her.)
    KanashiiNoNeko - The kid that gets sent out to the hallway (Because he doesn't respect his elders)

    I HAVE MOAR PEOPLE I WANNA LIST BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'D BE.

    ^THIS

    And....
    Mae- The stuck up thinks-she-knows-it-all. (Do I have to explain?)
    Sparky- The girl that goofs off way too much, to the point of it sometimes being awkward.
    Arissa-chan- The girl that seems kinda shy, but when you talk to her, she's always ready to talk.

    Zeny

    Posts : 547
    Notes : 1239
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 26
    Location : New York City

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com
    Status: Act I

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Zeny on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 pm

    Sparky wrote:
    Zeny - School mascot. (Because.)

    Ha ha, I figured someone would say this!

    Uchi-chan

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 20
    Location : In your closet.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagare Zensoukyoku and KANDI
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Uchi-chan on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 pm

    Sparky: The hallway patrol person, because we battle evil together with shojo sparkles and bubbles. >D

    Sparky

    Posts : 362
    Notes : 712
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-24
    Age : 96
    Location : On a boat

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Sparky on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:57 pm

    Uchi-chan wrote:Sparky: The hallway patrol person, because we battle evil together with shojo sparkles and bubbles. >D

    Uchi-Chan - JUNIOR CLASS HALL MONITOR. When the halls are crowded, we jump into action.

    Uchi-chan

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 20
    Location : In your closet.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagare Zensoukyoku and KANDI
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Uchi-chan on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:03 pm

    Sparky wrote:
    Uchi-chan wrote:Sparky: The hallway patrol person, because we battle evil together with shojo sparkles and bubbles. >D

    Uchi-Chan - JUNIOR CLASS HALL MONITOR. When the halls are crowded, we jump into action.

    Yeeeees~

    TRANSFORMATION~!!! ~turns chibi-sized, ready to nom evildoer's pants~

    Lenexia

    Posts : 352
    Notes : 854
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Age : 22
    Location : ON CANDY MOUNTAAAAAIN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tuwai Raitone / Mia Kakune / Dio Kongosekine
    Blog/Website:
    Status: All three released.

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Lenexia on Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 pm

    MathieuEichel - The language nerd who learns in the breaks. (Because he doesn't deny he's one *insert Skype-Nerd-Emoticon here 8-|*)

    chichan - The boy who's friend are all and everyone (even Pedobear *shot*). Aka Zac Efron.

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Misha on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:56 pm

    Sparky wrote:Skye - The principal ('cause she keeps us all in line.)
    Misha - Juvenile delinquent. (Needs no explanation.)
    Zeny - School mascot. (Because.)
    LupinAKATheFlashKENJI - That guy all the girls want. (Because his voice has a HAREM.)
    Luna - The one who comes off as sweet and innocent but you secretly buy pot from in a dark alley. (Because half my drugs come from her.)
    KanashiiNoNeko - The kid that gets sent out to the hallway (Because he doesn't respect his elders)

    I HAVE MOAR PEOPLE I WANNA LIST BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'D BE.

    WAT. WAIFU HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME.
    I'm more of a ....................
    .............
    .............

    Rayshia

    Posts : 185
    Notes : 430
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Location : The line between apathy and insanity

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Rayshia on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 am

    CD/Nica-chan - The adorab- I mean, handsome, megane-bokko with the pretty voice and is really smart but is sometimes a bit shy and with low self-esteem. However, has a deredere, hyper side.

    Atom-senpai - The guy who seemingly floats around the school, sometimes not talking much, sometimes popping up the in the middle of coversations. You know, the one who always sits in the back corner of the classroom with he eerily calm expression?

    Crossfrown - The headstrong, loud, defiant tomboy. Enough said.

    CDchan

    Posts : 378
    Notes : 913
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 19
    Location : classified information

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by CDchan on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 am

    Rayshia; The sweet and kind girl who's nice and respects everyone. OH, AND A STRAIGHT A STUDENT TOO, I bet. *is shot a million times*

    Rayshia

    Posts : 185
    Notes : 430
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-01-30
    Location : The line between apathy and insanity

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Rayshia on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 am

    CDchan wrote:Rayshia; The sweet and kind girl who's nice and respects everyone. OH, AND A STRAIGHT A STUDENT TOO, I bet. *is shot a million times*

    Aww, you're too nice to me, hubby~ ^///^

    And I used to be a nearly straight A student, but my grades have dropped a bit recently... ^^;

    Tsumanne

    Posts : 557
    Notes : 1971
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Australia (not the movie)

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com
    Status: Lock has been released~

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Tsumanne on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:53 am

    Tsumanne will be that girl that everyone knows because... FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST THING EVER, DON'T YOU AGREE? :D

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Catarsis on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:45 pm

    I dunno what the fuck I am. D:

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Aline on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm

    Misha is the delinquent lookalike who actually get high grades... Kinda like Ichigo Kurosaki XD

    Zeny

    Posts : 547
    Notes : 1239
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 26
    Location : New York City

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com
    Status: Act I

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Zeny on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 pm



    DID SOMEONE SAY DELINQUENTS

    Why isn't there UST/PV for this?

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Misha on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 pm

    Aline wrote:Misha is the delinquent lookalike who actually get high grades... Kinda like Ichigo Kurosaki XD

    GUYZ MISHA IS DA HALL MONITOR > (

    and lolno I would be the one sleeping in class and getting F minuses xD

    MariRoseTair

    Posts : 130
    Notes : 409
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 27
    Location : A tiny little island next to the Uk

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Looking for the right VCV reclist... @_@

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by MariRoseTair on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 pm

    Kata would be that sassy loud girl everyone likes yet scares away the quiet ones by accident.

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Catarsis on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am

    MariRoseTair wrote:Kata would be that sassy loud girl everyone likes yet scares away the quiet ones by accident.

    ^THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    And don't forget that I am a bit "weird"
    XD
    no rly I have the Assburguers cuz the doctor said so

    Sponsored content

    Re: ITT: UTAFORUM HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:17 pm


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:17 pm