UTAU and Plugins Downloads 5 5 1

    UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Share

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts: 273
    Notes: 1392
    Reputation: 19
    Join date: 2010-01-09
    Age: 23
    Location: University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by mystsaphyr on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:45 am

    This thread will be updated as new versions of the below software become available for download.


    ---------------

    System Requirements

    - Windows XP or later
    - System locale set to Japanese
    - East Asian Language Packs or AppLocale installed (Language Packs required for hiragana compatability and full usage of software)


    ---------------


    UTAU - 2.70 - Website

    -- Trphonizer (CV->VCV) Plugin
    -- Untriphonizer (VCV->CV) Plugin
    -- Vowelizer (CV->V) Plugin

    -- UTAU English Patch

    animeroarr

    Posts: 43
    Notes: 180
    Reputation: 1
    Join date: 2010-04-04
    Age: 19
    Location: Scotland, United Kingdom

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaine Soru
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Soru_Kaine
    Status: Act1 Finished

    Untriphonizing

    Post by animeroarr on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:45 pm

    I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to untriphonize a ust, that would be great! :D

    Lenexia

    Posts: 352
    Notes: 854
    Reputation: 18
    Join date: 2010-01-23
    Age: 19
    Location: ON CANDY MOUNTAAAAAIN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Tuwai Raitone / Mia Kakune / Dio Kongosekine
    Blog/Website:
    Status: All three released.

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by Lenexia on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:00 pm

    You put the triphonized UST in the folder of the diphonizer and then pull the ust on the Script data.
    I don't know if that is somewhat understandable... xD

    animeroarr

    Posts: 43
    Notes: 180
    Reputation: 1
    Join date: 2010-04-04
    Age: 19
    Location: Scotland, United Kingdom

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaine Soru
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Soru_Kaine
    Status: Act1 Finished

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by animeroarr on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:54 pm

    Lenexia wrote:You put the triphonized UST in the folder of the diphonizer and then pull the ust on the Script data.
    I don't know if that is somewhat understandable... xD
    yeah i think i understand that XD thanks for the help :D

    KaelemGaen

    Posts: 26
    Notes: 100
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2010-05-12
    Age: 28

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by KaelemGaen on Wed May 12, 2010 7:07 pm

    I've asked this before but I haven't yet got an answer (I could just be being impatient) but how do you get the plugins to show up in the plug-in menu on UTAU?

    I've got the plugins in a plugin folder but they're also all in their own folder, but UTAU doesn't seem to read them. What am I missing?

    TFOTR

    Posts: 207
    Notes: 684
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2010-04-05
    Age: 21
    Location: U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by TFOTR on Wed May 12, 2010 10:36 pm

    KaelemGaen wrote:I've asked this before but I haven't yet got an answer (I could just be being impatient) but how do you get the plugins to show up in the plug-in menu on UTAU?

    I've got the plugins in a plugin folder but they're also all in their own folder, but UTAU doesn't seem to read them. What am I missing?

    I noticed I also have that problem. -__- I thought it was the version of UTAU that I had, so I updated, and tried the method, but I still haven't had any luck getting it to show in the UTAU interface....I'd really like to know as well, since converting USTs by hand can be REALLY tedious...

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts: 1353
    Notes: 3737
    Reputation: 92
    Join date: 2010-01-18
    Age: 19
    Location: TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Thu May 13, 2010 12:55 am

    TFOTR wrote:
    KaelemGaen wrote:I've asked this before but I haven't yet got an answer (I could just be being impatient) but how do you get the plugins to show up in the plug-in menu on UTAU?

    I've got the plugins in a plugin folder but they're also all in their own folder, but UTAU doesn't seem to read them. What am I missing?

    I noticed I also have that problem. -__- I thought it was the version of UTAU that I had, so I updated, and tried the method, but I still haven't had any luck getting it to show in the UTAU interface....I'd really like to know as well, since converting USTs by hand can be REALLY tedious...

    Guys. On the plugins menu, there's a reload button. Click it. It will re-read ALL of the plugins in the folder. (UTAU also does this when you close and re-open UTAU, never during use of it unless you click reload)
    Also, be sure only one folder is placed in the plugins folder, so that, when you click it, you immediately see all of the components of the plugin. If you extract it and put it in directly from the extractor, chances are it'll glitch.

    KaelemGaen

    Posts: 26
    Notes: 100
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2010-05-12
    Age: 28

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by KaelemGaen on Thu May 13, 2010 9:32 am

    Ah so to get it to show up you're stuck with only plugin at a time or do you need to copy the plugin.txt so that all the info is in one plugin.txt?
    I've reloaded it a few times with them in the seperate folders and it didn't show.
    Not sure I said it before but I'm using 0.2.75 UTAU
    I assume you meant that the Plugin must be Plugin/<plugin stuff> instead of plugin/<plugincomponentfolder>/<plugin data>

    Haloheroine
    Moderator

    Posts: 1098
    Notes: 3535
    Reputation: 94
    Join date: 2010-01-09
    Age: 19
    Location: Australia.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by Haloheroine on Thu May 13, 2010 9:51 am

    I have all my plugins (all five of them) in UTAU/plugins/<plugincomponentfolder>/<plugindata>
    Make sure you called the folder the right thing.
    "plugins". Lower case. Plural D;

    There was something else that caused this, but I can't remember, sorry.

    KaelemGaen

    Posts: 26
    Notes: 100
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2010-05-12
    Age: 28

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by KaelemGaen on Thu May 13, 2010 9:53 am

    Haloheroine wrote:I have all my plugins (all five of them) in UTAU/plugins/<plugincomponentfolder>/<plugindata>
    Make sure you called the folder the right thing.
    "plugins". Lower case. Plural D;

    There was something else that caused this, but I can't remember, sorry.

    I was about to comment on it needing the right name I followed the Engrish guide help via the jp Utau wiki. That was the problem had the folder called "plugin" got it fixed now.

    KURENAI

    Posts: 204
    Notes: 534
    Reputation: 7
    Join date: 2010-03-26
    Age: 29
    Location: Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by KURENAI on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 pm

    I'm a bit confused regarding something... Is HANASU a plug-in, or...? And if it is, does anyone have it?

    If it helps:

    This is where I first heard about it. Shame my Japanese isn't better.

    Also, I HAVE heard of UTAU plugins geared specifically to making talkloids (not UTAlis...not really interested...), and I was wondering if anyone has them? Or knows where I can DL them?

    Trempush

    Posts: 364
    Notes: 893
    Reputation: 17
    Join date: 2010-06-06
    Age: 27
    Location: Atlanta,GA, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by Trempush on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:19 am

    I think Hanasu's a user or a group that works with plugins. Either that or just does tutorials, I don't know. All that stuff is stuff you can do with just the default UTAU program, no plugins.

    Here's a site for plugins:
    http://www20.atwiki.jp/utaou/pages/36.html

    It's got some pretty nifty stuff. I have to put it through Google Translator to find my way around, but it's definitely worth it. Smile

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts: 1353
    Notes: 3737
    Reputation: 92
    Join date: 2010-01-18
    Age: 19
    Location: TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 am

    Trempush wrote:I think Hanasu's a user or a group that works with plugins. Either that or just does tutorials, I don't know. All that stuff is stuff you can do with just the default UTAU program, no plugins.

    Here's a site for plugins:
    http://www20.atwiki.jp/utaou/pages/36.html

    It's got some pretty nifty stuff. I have to put it through Google Translator to find my way around, but it's definitely worth it. Smile

    HANASU is commonly referred too as "Talkloid" on both Nico and Youtube. However, HANASU is a plug-in as well, but it's in beta and is made by Ameya-P, the creator of UTAU. However, the UTAU community almost entirely relies on Mode 1- or, if skilled, mode 2 to make it. HANASU can detect pitches instantly and make it Mode 1-ified.

    A good equivalent you could use is a combination of Pitch Monitor (which could be used to fix the Renai Circulation UST) and the Mode 1 Pitch editor plugin. Wink

    Trempush

    Posts: 364
    Notes: 893
    Reputation: 17
    Join date: 2010-06-06
    Age: 27
    Location: Atlanta,GA, USA

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by Trempush on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 am

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:HANASU is commonly referred too as "Talkloid" on both Nico and Youtube. However, HANASU is a plug-in as well, but it's in beta and is made by Ameya-P, the creator of UTAU. However, the UTAU community almost entirely relies on Mode 1- or, if skilled, mode 2 to make it. HANASU can detect pitches instantly and make it Mode 1-ified.

    aha, that makes more sense, then...

    KURENAI

    Posts: 204
    Notes: 534
    Reputation: 7
    Join date: 2010-03-26
    Age: 29
    Location: Wonderland

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

    Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

    Post by KURENAI on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 am

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    Trempush wrote:I think Hanasu's a user or a group that works with plugins. Either that or just does tutorials, I don't know. All that stuff is stuff you can do with just the default UTAU program, no plugins.

    Here's a site for plugins:
    http://www20.atwiki.jp/utaou/pages/36.html

    It's got some pretty nifty stuff. I have to put it through Google Translator to find my way around, but it's definitely worth it. Smile

    HANASU is commonly referred too as "Talkloid" on both Nico and Youtube. However, HANASU is a plug-in as well, but it's in beta and is made by Ameya-P, the creator of UTAU. However, the UTAU community almost entirely relies on Mode 1- or, if skilled, mode 2 to make it. HANASU can detect pitches instantly and make it Mode 1-ified.

    A good equivalent you could use is a combination of Pitch Monitor (which could be used to fix the Renai Circulation UST) and the Mode 1 Pitch editor plugin. Wink
    I have the pitch editor plugin. :D But anyway, how do you go about making talkloids on Mode 1, then? Cause I've seen some ridiculous stuff on Nico and the Tube that involve what appears to be pitch editing... Can't find any examples now, but they were probably by P users, and their songs and covers didn't sound like they were made by an UTAU anymore, they were that amazing. Is that all pitch editing too?

      Current date/time is Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm