Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

It has been brought to my attention...

mystsaphyr
    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

Notes : 1392

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com

It has been brought to my attention... Empty It has been brought to my attention...

Post by mystsaphyr Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 am

...that there has been some bashing going on in the chatbox.

I'd like to remind everyone that if you EVER feel targeted, threatened, insulted, etc. to PLEASE contact an admin. The chatbox should not be the one place that goes unchecked. If I keep hearing about this the chatbox will be taken down for a period of time. I added the chatbox as a gift to liven up the forum after its revamp and I don't want it abused, 'kay?

No naming names on this thread. If you'd like to discuss what's going on in the chatbox, please PM me.

(I'm not often in the chatbox since I mainly chat on Skype and MSN, but I will try to be more active. I don't like hearing about stuff like this :/)

Last edited by mystsaphyr on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

It has been brought to my attention... Empty Re: It has been brought to my attention...

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 pm

there should be a chatbox that is open lik eon dub happy. you can read whats going on without having to talk or show your online. that way admins and mods can see drama and jump in if needed
    mystsaphyr
    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

Notes : 1392

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com

It has been brought to my attention... Empty Re: It has been brought to my attention...

Post by mystsaphyr Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Arissa-chan wrote:there should be a chatbox that is open lik eon dub happy. you can read whats going on without having to talk or show your online. that way admins and mods can see drama and jump in if needed

That'd be awesome, but the system that comes with the forum doesn't have that as an option.
    We could get a cbox, but it's delayed and hard to moderate (posts can be anonymous aside from IP address)
    Any other chat service would require a separate login...

But I'll look around. You have a point xD
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:36 pm

mystsaphyr wrote:
    Arissa-chan wrote:there should be a chatbox that is open lik eon dub happy. you can read whats going on without having to talk or show your online. that way admins and mods can see drama and jump in if needed

That'd be awesome, but the system that comes with the forum doesn't have that as an option.
    We could get a cbox, but it's delayed and hard to moderate (posts can be anonymous aside from IP address)
    Any other chat service would require a separate login...

But I'll look around. You have a point xD

ARISSA ON NANASHI'S ACCOUNT XD

you can change options on certain ones to where you have to log in to post but you can read whats going on if you dont post. this is what dub happy uses.
    http://dubhappy.com/spirited-away-english-dub/
    But one like that would be nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm