I agree with pretty much all that's been put forward, organized into:
- What is Utau?
- What are the rules of using Utau
- Where and how do I download Utau?
- How do I turn my locale to Japanse
- Where is the English Patch/How to install it?
- Where can I download Voice banks?
- Where to download VB to and How to load VB
- What is an UST/How to load UST
- Can Midi's/VSQs be used with Utau?/How to load.
- How to hear the voice bank sing loaded UST.
- What are Pitchbends, how to use, ect.
- How to save project
- How to save/render as Wav. file.
- What programs one can use to add the kareoke.
- How do I record my own Voice bank?
- What recording equpment to use
- What do I record?
- What's diphones/CV
- What's triphones/VCV?
- What is an Oto.ini
- What is an FRQ File
- What are Aliases
-How do I change pitch with the Utauoild I'm using sounding weird/off key
-Other questions for one who has general Knowledge of Utau already
That's all I can think of to add, with everything lareay said, organized into a sort of order. If the order is off, feel free to switch it up ^^
Last edited by dreamyilia on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total