Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
KURENAI
Haloheroine
LupinAKAFlashTH2
TFOTR
KaelemGaen
Lenexia
animeroarr
mystsaphyr
12 posters

UTAU and Plugins Downloads

LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

UTAU and Plugins Downloads - Page 2 Empty Re: UTAU and Plugins Downloads

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 am

KURENAI wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    Trempush wrote:I think Hanasu's a user or a group that works with plugins. Either that or just does tutorials, I don't know. All that stuff is stuff you can do with just the default UTAU program, no plugins.

Here's a site for plugins:
    http://www20.atwiki.jp/utaou/pages/36.html

It's got some pretty nifty stuff. I have to put it through Google Translator to find my way around, but it's definitely worth it. Smile

HANASU is commonly referred too as "Talkloid" on both Nico and Youtube. However, HANASU is a plug-in as well, but it's in beta and is made by Ameya-P, the creator of UTAU. However, the UTAU community almost entirely relies on Mode 1- or, if skilled, mode 2 to make it. HANASU can detect pitches instantly and make it Mode 1-ified.

A good equivalent you could use is a combination of Pitch Monitor (which could be used to fix the Renai Circulation UST) and the Mode 1 Pitch editor plugin. Wink
    I have the pitch editor plugin. :D But anyway, how do you go about making talkloids on Mode 1, then? Cause I've seen some ridiculous stuff on Nico and the Tube that involve what appears to be pitch editing... Can't find any examples now, but they were probably by P users, and their songs and covers didn't sound like they were made by an UTAU anymore, they were that amazing. Is that all pitch editing too?

Yup. And really really good note notation. The Vocaloids are better known for "talkloids" as they're what the name "talkloid" comes from. Vocaloid... talking. XD;
    TDRloid
    TDRloid

Notes : 247

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by TDRloid Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    KURENAI wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    Trempush wrote:I think Hanasu's a user or a group that works with plugins. Either that or just does tutorials, I don't know. All that stuff is stuff you can do with just the default UTAU program, no plugins.

Here's a site for plugins:
    http://www20.atwiki.jp/utaou/pages/36.html

It's got some pretty nifty stuff. I have to put it through Google Translator to find my way around, but it's definitely worth it. Smile

HANASU is commonly referred too as "Talkloid" on both Nico and Youtube. However, HANASU is a plug-in as well, but it's in beta and is made by Ameya-P, the creator of UTAU. However, the UTAU community almost entirely relies on Mode 1- or, if skilled, mode 2 to make it. HANASU can detect pitches instantly and make it Mode 1-ified.

A good equivalent you could use is a combination of Pitch Monitor (which could be used to fix the Renai Circulation UST) and the Mode 1 Pitch editor plugin. Wink
    I have the pitch editor plugin. :D But anyway, how do you go about making talkloids on Mode 1, then? Cause I've seen some ridiculous stuff on Nico and the Tube that involve what appears to be pitch editing... Can't find any examples now, but they were probably by P users, and their songs and covers didn't sound like they were made by an UTAU anymore, they were that amazing. Is that all pitch editing too?

Yup. And really really good note notation. The Vocaloids are better known for "talkloids" as they're what the name "talkloid" comes from. Vocaloid... talking. XD;
    HANASU is the UTAU version of the VOCALOID talkloid. There's one plugin that makes HANASUs, but its difficult unless you know how you want it to be read in Japanese. Pitch Monitor and Envelope Editor help to make HANASUs, too, but also requires knowledge of speech patterns in Japan
    KURENAI
    KURENAI

Notes : 534

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

Post by KURENAI Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:06 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

Duly noted. :3 Now, after chopping down that infernal quote tree, I have one more question. How to pitch bend in Mode1? Since I hear a lot that it's INFINITELY easier to do it in Mode1 rather than Mode2.
    KaelemGaen
    KaelemGaen

Notes : 100

Post by KaelemGaen Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm

I've got the mode1 Pitch editor plug in too nice for the free hand and all. Has Amaya released her HANASU plug in yet, maybe even in an open beta, if so where?

You seemed to know alot about it Lupin so this is mainly a question to you.
    SatokoChowane
    SatokoChowane

Notes : 122

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Satoko Chowane( Also KEIICHI,Puchi Ijimekko)
    Blog/Website: www.satoko-chowane.piczo.com
    Status: Act2 of Satoko is up for download C: KEIICHI and Puchi are being worked on

Post by SatokoChowane Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Lenexia wrote:You put the triphonized UST in the folder of the diphonizer and then pull the ust on the Script data.
    I don't know if that is somewhat understandable... xD

Okayy XD I tried that.. what should happen after I do that?
    Hecate
    Hecate

Notes : 550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Healthy Falsetto act 1
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hecate Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:01 am

You don't need your computer to be on japanese;English works just well (Just not with hiragana voicebanks) with romaji.We have a thread here on OU where you can download some converted voicebanks:
    https://overseasutau.forumotion.net/downloads-f11/romaji-converted-vbs-t1127.htm
    Just throwing this out there.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:55 am