Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Art request needed..^^;;

Kageku
    Kageku

Notes : 192

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Higure Kakou
    Blog/Website:

Art request needed..^^;; Empty Art request needed..^^;;

Post by Kageku Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm

I never really ask for requests since I try and draw things on my own and I'm usually afraid to ask.. But I am making another cover song for my UTAU and it's boring to have my art style over every cover I make.. And I honestly have no idea what to draw for this particular song. So I'm wondering if I can have an art request of my UTAU for the song Nana Nana Fever Miracle..?

Here's refs of Kakou if needed(ignore the "Kajiku" bit, that used to be her name, but it was changed).
    Spoiler:

Art request needed..^^;; Empty Re: Art request needed..^^;;

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Kageku wrote:I never really ask for requests since I try and draw things on my own and I'm usually afraid to ask.. But I am making another cover song for my UTAU and it's boring to have my art style over every cover I make.. And I honestly have no idea what to draw for this particular song. So I'm wondering if I can have an art request of my UTAU for the song Nana Nana Fever Miracle..?

Here's refs of Kakou if needed(ignore the "Kajiku" bit, that used to be her name, but it was changed).
    Spoiler:

working on it now ^^

EDIT:
    Okay done!
    Spoiler:

Tell me if you like/want me to redo/need another artist ^^.

Edit:
    Also you can feel free to crop an what not if you use. I was just going to draw a bust but then drew her whole figrure ^^;;; *gets carried away*

Last edited by dreamyilia on Tue May 04, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Wolkabai
    Wolkabai

Notes : 1284

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com

Post by Wolkabai Tue May 04, 2010 12:10 am

Pretty ;D
    Misha
    Misha

Notes : 2890

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/

Post by Misha Tue May 04, 2010 12:16 am

Akfljjdbdjcjxalzb ahhhhhh I didn't mean to rate down your post!!!!
    My stupid itouch decided to wig out on me ;A;;;;;

annnnyyyywaaaaay
    really cute drawing ; )
    Kageku
    Kageku

Notes : 192

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Higure Kakou
    Blog/Website:

Post by Kageku Tue May 04, 2010 10:59 pm

dreamyilia wrote:
    Kageku wrote:I never really ask for requests since I try and draw things on my own and I'm usually afraid to ask.. But I am making another cover song for my UTAU and it's boring to have my art style over every cover I make.. And I honestly have no idea what to draw for this particular song. So I'm wondering if I can have an art request of my UTAU for the song Nana Nana Fever Miracle..?

Spoiler:

working on it now ^^

EDIT:
    Okay done!
    Spoiler:

Edit:
    Also you can feel free to crop an what not if you use. I was just going to draw a bust but then drew her whole figrure ^^;;; *gets carried away*

Thank you so much!!! ;_; It's pretty! I really like how you did her lips~! Thanks for doing this for me!!^^

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Kageku wrote:
    dreamyilia wrote:

Spoiler:

working on it now ^^

EDIT:
    Okay done!
    Spoiler:

Edit:

Thank you so much!!! ;_; It's pretty! I really like how you did her lips~! Thanks for doing this for me!!^^

No problem! ^^. Glad you like it <3

I just learned /finally/ how to do clean line-art so I'm happy to have an excuse to practice <3. And I love her design OMG.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 am