Artist Needed

    Share

    えりあす

    Posts : 12
    Notes : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Age : 18

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Artist Needed

    Post by えりあす on Sun May 09, 2010 6:31 pm

    Hello.My utau is almost done, he only need a concept art.
    Clothes:
    Spoiler:
    this is a example image it´s not my UTAUloid.
    The clothes that I want are a:
    White Short.
    White Bracelet with a ruby.
    White hood.
    Red shoe
    Hair:Orange
    Eyes:Blue
    If you can, do a Kei Style.
    PD:Circle violet headphones


    Last edited by えりあす on Mon May 10, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

    ThePianoChan

    Posts : 747
    Notes : 3020
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-05-01
    Age : 23
    Location : Oregon- U.S.A

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/
    Status:

    Re: Artist Needed

    Post by ThePianoChan on Mon May 10, 2010 3:17 am

    So you want your UTAU's clothing to mimic Hatsune Zumi's?

    えりあす

    Posts : 12
    Notes : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Age : 18

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Artist Needed

    Post by えりあす on Mon May 10, 2010 1:50 pm

    A litle mimic.
    Not All
    And my UTAU is a boy

    ThePianoChan

    Posts : 747
    Notes : 3020
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-05-01
    Age : 23
    Location : Oregon- U.S.A

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/
    Status:

    Re: Artist Needed

    Post by ThePianoChan on Tue May 11, 2010 12:58 am

    Yes, I noticed.

    [ |: = my thinking face ]

    If you wanted, I could attempt to sketch something. Or get some people to sketch something.

    えりあす

    Posts : 12
    Notes : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Age : 18

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Artist Needed

    Post by えりあす on Tue May 11, 2010 1:36 pm

    ThePianoChan wrote:Yes, I noticed.

    [ |: = my thinking face ]

    If you wanted, I could attempt to sketch something. Or get some people to sketch something.
    Thanks, if you can get some people that can do KEI style

    Uchi-chan

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2010-01-26
    Age : 20
    Location : In your closet.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagare Zensoukyoku and KANDI
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Artist Needed

    Post by Uchi-chan on Tue May 11, 2010 3:27 pm

    えりあす wrote:
    ThePianoChan wrote:Yes, I noticed.

    [ |: = my thinking face ]

    If you wanted, I could attempt to sketch something. Or get some people to sketch something.
    Thanks, if you can get some people that can do KEI style

    I'm still learning how to do KEI, but for shading/coloring, I think I can pull off something similar to it. xD;

    えりあす

    Posts : 12
    Notes : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Age : 18

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Artist Needed

    Post by えりあす on Thu May 13, 2010 1:22 pm

    Uchi-chan wrote:
    えりあす wrote:
    ThePianoChan wrote:Yes, I noticed.

    [ |: = my thinking face ]

    If you wanted, I could attempt to sketch something. Or get some people to sketch something.
    Thanks, if you can get some people that can do KEI style

    I'm still learning how to do KEI, but for shading/coloring, I think I can pull off something similar to it. xD;
    thanks

    えりあす

    Posts : 12
    Notes : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Age : 18

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    NEWS

    Post by えりあす on Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 pm

    I have his concept art here's the link:Here
    The only thing that I need is a person who draw the picture in 2d.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Artist Needed

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 pm