vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Man Up. [Apollo x Tansei] Empty Man Up. [Apollo x Tansei]

Post by vio. on Thu May 27, 2010 1:04 am

Umm, So I got bored and started on an Apollo x Tansei crack. I don't even LIKE Yaoi, but I'm writing this because It's going to be so freaking entertaining. Um, it's not going to be a oneshot, because I like long, expansive stories... But I'll be sure to update regularly :D!!!

Please give me feedback and crits QAQ;;
    ** also luna if you don't want this (since apollo is your's) lemme know and I'll stop D: **

Chapter One:
    Spoiler:

Apollo was a rather naive and frustrating boy. He always needed help with everything. Luna, his assigned keeper, was fed up with this annoying behaviour, and as punishment, he was sent to 'big boy camp' with the Mokkenes, who were known for their indepedibillity. They were on the train through town to the Mokkene household, and Apollo was still trying to pull his sister to his side of not going. It wasn't working too well.

"Bu.. But Lunaaa," protested the young Apollo, quite feebly. He was determined to get out of this situation because he knew he'd last maybe an hour with his newly assigned teachers. He wasn't really worried about Karen- she was nice when she wasn't going bi-polar on his ass... Mainly, it was Tan-tan. He was never very nice to poor little Apollo.

"Apollo, Get manly!" Tan-tan would always say to him, and try and get him to stand perfectly, or hold a seductive look in his eye that Apollo had no clue on how to execute. He'd stutter the one-liners and look away from the test subject, always. Apollo was no lady's man, nor did it look like he would ever be.

"Apollo," Luna said, grating her teeth over one another, and rolling her eyes. "Suck it up. You need to learn to grow up, and even though you don't want to, you have to. Just like when you refused to sleep in your own bed until, like, 3 years ago."

"Tan-tan is really mean, though!" Apollo suggested, pulling the detatched sleeve on his sister's arm, his lower lip puffing out to extremes.

"Tansei is trying to teach you a lesson."

"But girls aren't really interesting! I don't know why Tan-tan likes them so much!"

"Apollo, again, I don't care. You need to suck it up and spend some time with some independent individuals."
    Luna ended the discussion as a jolt on the train and a light beep told them that they were at their destination. Apollo clung to his overnight bag in desperation.

Luna and Apollo got off their seats and exited, leaving the station and walking to the disciplinary's apartment. There was a light knock on the door by Luna, and rather slowly, Karen answered the door. She was in one of her good moods, lucky for Apollo.

"Ahh! Lunaaa~n!" Karen squeed rather excitedly, pulling in Luna for an unwanted, but dealt-with, death hug. Luna coughed, and Karen took that as the 'let go' signal, and readjusted herself. "I didn't know you were going to drop off Apollo. I figured as part of the 'big-boy training', he'd come alone."

"Nah, I had to walk him into your house, or else he'd probably run off like a weenie and stay at someone else's house," explained Luna platonicly. Apollo shifted his weight in uneasiness. Luna knew him way too well.

"Oy, that's not very gentlemanly," A male voice, rather irritatedly proclaimed. Apollo turned his face down into his over-night bag and took his verbal whiplash. "A man sticks to his word, Apollo-chan. I thought you were working on your man-skills?!"

Apollo just bit his lip, and said nothing, not even looking at Tansei. Luna huffed an exaggerated sigh; she didn't really want to have to be here for Man-Lessons.

"Also, look up when I speak. Man-to-man conversations need dynamic eye-contact!! Biting your lip is also very demeaning, makes you look like a pansy." Tansei told Apollo, taking the point of his chin in his index and thumb, pulling Apollo into unwanted eye contact. The younger boy's eyes wavered slightly, but he managed to keep contact for some time before Tansei walked back into the apartment to sink into a leather couch. "We'll work on it."

'I don't want to work on it, and definately not with you, Tan-tan..' Apollo thought, turning to his sister to give her a hug and farewell. Karen took Apollo's shoulders and guided him away, waving, before slamming the door behind her as she sighed, and bent to Apollo's level.

"Apollo, You do need to man up. You're ridiculously fragile." Karen told him, her eyes cold and blunt. Apollo bit his lip again. "Time for punishment."

'Gee, thanks, Karen..' Thought Apollo. Though, he couldn't expect less from her, since she'd always tell you the truth, he knew it had to be true. He was just fearing the punishment.

"Tansei!" Karen ordered, standing straight and moving her arm exaggeratedly to point at the TV Screen. "Time to play some gorey, manly games."

If this was Karen's idea of manning up Apollo and teaching him to be more independent, then he had no idea if it was really going to work. Only time could tell him such a thing.

But he really doubted he'd change at all..

Chapter Two:
    Spoiler:

"First off, when you walk in a room, look uninterested." Tansei's manly-lessons were in effect, 2 hours after the drop off and some gorey, horrifying gameplay on the Mokkene's home console. Apollo couldn't unsee such things, and he was still traumatized as he went into Man-Training.

"Uh, Uh.. Like this?" Asked Apollo, starting to demonstrate a blank look. His upper eyelid was slightly twitching from the force he was creating to look bored, and his lip quivering instead of staying flat. Tansei plastered his palm to his face in repulsion, and huffed.

"No, no. You're definately putting too much thought into this~~" Tansei said, turning his back on Apollo as he sat on the arm of the leather couch, and slouched. Apollo surpressed a sigh, and turned his head opposite of Tansei's back and stared outside the balcony to the blue, darkening sky.

Apollo felt a hand upon his shoulder as he gawked around lazily to see the owner of that hand. Tansei's face was way too close to his own as Tansei exclaimed to him he hadn't failed out yet.

"Like that! You should make a face like that!" Tansei bragged, excited he finally managed to teach the boy something of value. He pushed off Apollo with his palm, and stood up as Apollo fell back onto the couch, semi-flustered.

"E..E..Eh? I did something right, Tan-tan?!" Apollo could barely believe that himself. His warm face felt intesified upon the cold leather, and he pushed himself back up and into the corner of the couch.

"Okay, Okay. Quickly while we're on a roll," Tansei said, spinning on his heels and stopping himself to stare straight into Apollo's, "Scan the room. When you find one you like, go for her. If you're up to it, you go to a big crowd of girls and offer one a drink; be extra charming."

Apollo just listened, sort of on an excitement high from having this sudden skill in Manliness.

"Say things like, 'Oh~ho.. So many beautiful ladies... My dearests, could you be so kind as to tell me which one is available? I don't want to get a taken girl, that'd be so rude of me~~' and take the girl that blushes," Tansei informed him, marching back and forth down in a line.

Apollo really didn't understand why he needed to learn to play girl's emotion. He couldn't even get into clubs yet, but he acted interested. He only had to deal with the Mokkene for 5 days.

"Oy, Oy," Tansei's face was back in Apollo's. Apollo blinked a few times, his head burrowing back into the leather couch. Apollo felt his face get hot for a second as he could literally feel Tansei's breath on him; It smelled like his sister's chocolates. "Apollo! Stop dazing out!"

"E-Eh, But, Tan-tan.." Apollo studdered. He wasn't used to being so close to someone. "I don't understand why I need to learn this.."

"...Huh? Women! Women are the reason! They're very amazing creatures if you handle them right!" Tansei affirmed, putting his hand on Apollo's shoulder and hardening a grip. "They provide a great temporary happiness!!"

"W-why temporary, Tan-tan? Shouldn't something like that last f-forever?" Enquired a foolish Apollo, his words tripping over one another as he tried to find some sort of reasoning as to why he should care about females. Tansei stopped his grip, and for the first time, looked away from a gaze. His eyes were full of misery, Apollo examined.

Tansei turned himself away again, and started to work towards the kitchen, where Karen was making some sort of dinner for the three. He stopped, rocked on his heels, and turned his head over his shoulder slightly to observe Apollo.

"Apollo, no woman can make a man like me happy forever." Tansei concluded the man-lesson with that statement, walking on into the kitchen. Apollo's red tint was fading as he pondered the sudden coolness in Tan-tan.

Apollo always thought that love was eternal, and doing things with another bound them together forever. Tan-tan was the only known exception to this rule that he personally knew. There had to be a reason as to why he couldn't feel any attachment to a woman.

'Maybe... I can figure this out for Tan-tan. If I can find a way to make him eternally happy, maybe he'll stop trying with these manly lessons!' Apollo decided, rubbing his temples. He wish he understood better, maybe then he would be able to figure this out fast. His thought process was soon interrupted, though.

"Hey!! Pansy-boy, come get some grub! I slaved over it just for you!" He heard Karen calling him to dinner, and he managed to pick himself off the couch and lug himself to the dinner table and sit.

"Now, Dearest Karen, what were you saying about being nice to little Apollo-chan, eh? I think you should watch yourself before you chide me!" Apollo listened to the bickering of the brother and sister, which to him, sounded like a bond of love that his sister always experienced with Len, just to a less physical display.

"I can chide when I want! I set double-standards on purpose, you Player." Karen informed her brother, slamming a bubbling hot pot infront of Apollo. She took her finger and pressed the nail into Tansei's chest. "Now, please eat my hard work. You better like it; Not liking it is no option."

She sat down on the left of Apollo, and Tansei on the right. As she pulled off the silvery lid beaded with the food's perspiration, a warm steam and lucious smell escaped the pot.

Maybe staying with them wouldn't be bad if Apollo was fed like this every night. When your sister only makes sandwhiches on a single slice of bread, anything in a silver pot is like having a dinner at the best Steakhouse.

Chapter Three:
    Spoiler:

"Tan-tan, do you love Karen?" Apollo asked suddenly as Karen was stuffing herself full of stew and loaves of french bread and Tansei was eloquently feeding himself by the spoon. Karen immeadiately lowered her jaw and spit her food out, laughing her signature laugh and Tansei just simply set his spoon down, glaring at the naive Apollo.

"Bwuhahauhauhauhwa!!" went Karen's maniaical laugh, as she held her sides and laid her face sideways on the table, hardly containing herself. Apollo turned his head, unsure of why she was laughing so hard.

"Why do you ask, Apollo?" Tansei questioned over his sister's boisterious laughter, moving his delicately and precisely poised napkin from his lap and ontop of his stew, to keep it warmed.

"Ah, um, well," Apollo stumbled, distracted by Karen. "You guys act like Len-nii and Lu-nee. You bicker alot. Lu-nee tells me she loves Len-nii, so..."

This only intensified Karen's hysterical fits.

"... Oh, Dear, Dear Apollo..." Tansei sighed dramatically, fighting back a crooked smile as he reached to pat Apollo's head. "There are different levels of Love. This kind of love me and Lovely Karen have are closer than that of your sister and her love-slave, because it's solid. It's in our blood."

Apollo's head kept turning slowly to the side as Tansei explained to him the levels of love and Karen had returned to stuffing herself on food. For someone who has been told there was no way he could feel eternal happiness from one of the opposite sex, Tansei sure knew alot about love.

"You see, Apollo-chan... Love is a fragile thing. It's never stable, because you make it happen. If it's in your blood, you know it'll never break or tarnish. Take the red ribbon of love, for example. It's easily cut." Tansei concluded, and turned his napkin from the bowl and placed it back upon his lap. "That's why no ribbon exsists for me. I don't want destroyed ribbons all around me."

Apollo just looked down at his bowl of stew, which has finally cooled off. Tansei picked up his silver spoon and began to feed himself cooly, and Apollo picked his head back up. Karen was still stuffing her face with food.

"You know... Love is nice, Tansei." Karen said between her chomps of food, which weren't even completely swallowed as she talked. "Wouldn't you love to have another relationship like ours?"

"Except the fact that you're bi-polar and I can't make beautiful fun with you on account of how wrong it'd be? Not really," Tansei said through closed eyes. The rest of the dinner was pretty quiet, if you didn't take in account Karen's audible eating.

Apollo began to think. He still didn't understand this whole "love" emotion. He was too young or too naive- maybe both. He didn't see the point in careless fun with just anyone, but he didn't dare utter that to Tan-tan.

After Dinner, Karen had pushed off all the Mokkene laundry to Apollo as she went to her own room to mash up people's faces on the internet. Tansei had dressed up sharp and gone for a fun time at the club, leaving Apollo out in the living room washing, drying, and folding someone else's laundry. It was really irritating for him; Heck, he didn't even do his own laundry!!

"Eeeeeeeeeergh!!! Damn it all, peice of trash!!" Yelled an angry woman's voice, followed by a loud crash and thud. Karen took no time walking out and slamming the door behind her. "Damn internet assholes! I'm going out! I need chocolate!"

And before Apollo could respond, Karen had dragged an exceedingly large parka onto her frame and walked out the door with a unnecessarily loud crash. Apollo stared out in bewilderment, as he heard an endless chain of curses even outside the apartment complex.

Apollo was alone in a foreign household, folding someone else's laundry. Shocked and afraid, Apollo got up to reach his overnight bag, and realized Luna had taken his cell phone- No calls for help. Young Apollo's eyes began to water at the edges as he sniffled.

"I don't wanna be aloneee," whimpered the 14-year-old boy to his overnight bag. "I don't like being independent! Not at all!"

"Oy, then that love thing is obviously for you," came a familiar voice from behind the cry baby. Apollo's eyes clarified immediately; being like this in Tan-tan's presence was call for punishment to the highest 'man degree'. "Lovers can't stand to be alone.. They don't depend on themselves."

Tansei had come back from his escapades before they had even begun. He'd gone to the convienence store before heading out when he saw Karen storming off to Le Chokolat, the fanciest chocolate store there was and went back to check on little Apollo, showing he did (sort of) care about the boy.

"But, Tan-tan. I don't think you wanna be alone at all," Apollo said clearly, ducking his head above his shoulder to give Tansei a man-to-man gaze. "Why else would you want to have fun with women all the time?"

"...Ahh," Tansei was stumped. Without a real response, Tansei sighed and fell onto the floor beside Apollo messily, pulling the over-night bag for a head rest and looking up at Apollo. "Between me and you, Apollo.. I have fun with them all because I want to find one I have the most fun with and want to have fun again with. I never, ever have a feeling of wanting to have fun again afterwards, though. It's really quite saddening.."

"Why only have fun with girls?" Apollo asked, not really understanding the underlying meaning in Tan-tan's words. Tansei looked to the side in embarassment, as Apollo drilled on. "We could have fun! People tell me I'm loads of fun. How about it, Tan-tan?!"

Tansei let out a hearty chuckle, and smiled a flashy grin. "I'm not interested in fun with males, Apollo-chan."

"You always adress me in '-chan' suffix though! That counts for something?" Apollo tried again, desperately.

"... Apollo." Tansei affirmed; He wasn't going to do such an act with a young male. Sure, Apollo looked girly, and even acted very femine, but he was no where close to a gorgeous female he'd go after... Wait, why was he thinking of Apollo as female?!

"You think I'm not fun!" Apollo said, upset. In all of his life, he'd never heard anyone suggest something like that to him. Apollo had enough self confidence to know he was full of eager energy, and yearning for fun.

"... Apollo, would you like me to explain what fun I have?" Tansei asked, completely sure that Apollo had no idea what sex really was, otherwise he would have understood what he meant by now. For being related to an accidental pervert, he wasn't showing the family traits.

"Now you're calling me stupid," Stated Apollo, throwing himself back into a pile of Karen's frilly, girly clothes. His eyes were slightly re-watering from the unexpected whiplash from Tansei, which was all an actual misunderstanding. A muffled sigh was heard as Tansei's pretty-face was close now to Apollo's, which began to turn a light pink.

"Your face is pink, Apollo-chan."

"It's hot too, I don't understand." Huffed the confused boy, his little over reactive tears burning off his face.

"...That is weird, You're only supposed to do that around girls." Apollo examined, slightly worried as his own face slightly changed color.

"Then why is your face doing it too, Tan-tan?" Apollo's naive question burned into Tansei as he they exchanged glances in each other's eyes, and Tansei's own face began to match Apollo's.

"... Honestly, I have no idea, I don't even get this way with women," Tansei confessed, moving his hands to balance himself on the mound of clothes, still hovering over the younger one.

Impulsively, Apollo's right hand moved out and touched Tansei's immaculate face, grazing it as his hand fell off the side and to his neck. Tansei jolted back off the boy, completely confused.

"Don't do that to me! Do that to women!" Exclaimed Tansei through his beating heart and dying heat. He clenched his chest through his shirt as he pushed himself off the ground with his legs, and stood up. He looked down at the still confused and red Apollo. "... I can't teach you my brand of fun, I really can't, Apollo-chan."

And with that, Tansei left the living room to his own private abode.

'What was all that, Tan-tan? It was weird..' Apollo thought to himself, still relaxing in Karen's clothes, which were all now wrinkled. She definitely would not like that when she got home.

Chapter Four:
    Spoiler:

"Here's the iron and the ironing board. Have fun," Karen said, bluntly shoving off both items onto Apollo, quickly turning in step, reirritated. She'd just gotten on her happy chocolate high to see Apollo wallowing all over her clothes, which had wrinkles on them now. Apollo just sat there for a second longer before heaving an overworked sigh as he stood up, setting up the ironing board awkwardly.

"I don't get it!!" whined Apollo after 5.6 seconds of fiddling with the board. He then preceeded to kick it over with a loud crash, startling himself. "Wauu.. Being a woman is hard work!!"

A light chuckle that would have been rendered inaudible by the walls sounded through Tansei's open door. "Ah, yes. They have the hardest job. Don't forget that."

Apollo was going to speak up, but a surprised Karen cut off his words as he bent down to pick up the ironing board.

"Tansei?!" Shouted Karen through her door as she peeked out to look across into his room. "Wow, you're home fast! New record~~!!"

"Ah, actually, I decided not to go out tonight.." Tansei explained, stifling a cough through the back of his hand. Like hell he was going to admit that he was worried about Apollo.

"...That's like the first time you've done that since we've moved here," Karen stated, and walked across the hall into Tansei's room.

"Karen? What are you doing in he-- AH!" Tansei's voice rang, being cut off by a loud thump on the ground. Apollo stared out into the hallway in confusion as more crashes and yells from Tansei came from the room, with an occasional yell from Karen telling him to shut up.

"Tansei! What's wrong with you? This is out of character!"

"Nothings wrong, damn it! Yeeargh!!" Came a reply and grunt, followed by a loud thump and girlish 'yeep'. Apollo set down the ironing board and peeked his head into the scene, completely confused. He wanted to make sure that neither of them were hurting themselves; They were pretty rough people, after all.

Karen had been pinned to the floor by Tansei, who's face was painfully marked red by Karen's hand earlier. To anyone that didn't know the relation between the two, this scene would have looked wrong. Apollo immeadiately flashed red, and turned around. He coughed slightly to announce his presence.

"A-are you two okay? Can we stop fighting now?" Apollo inquired feebly, his hands upon his heart, holding onto the fabric of his shirt. His heart was thumping, and his stomach had sunk... He didn't understand that feeling.

"If our Lovely Karen stops hitting me and making sure I'm okay, then obviously, yes!" Tansei announced, releasing his sister and standing up. Karen just huffed in annoyance and sat up from the floor.

"Hey, You're not out having fun like usual. This is definately not normal. I'll totally find out whats up," Karen informed him. "Maybe you care more for Apollo than you lead on, eh?"

Tansei's face was out of Karen's view, so the light red o his face was invisible to her, as he jerked his head to the side to rearrange his bangs. "Huh, no. That's definitely not it. Apollo needs to learn independency, but I'm not going to give up my chill out time and leave the house if I do not wish so!"

Once again, Apollo's heart thumped vivaciously, and stopped dead for a few seconds. 'That... hurts?' Apollo thought, bewildered. He gently forced his finger tips onto his heart and stroked it once, downward, and let his hand fall to his side as he walked back to the couch in the living room.

'Why did that hurt so badly?'...

"Eh, eh, whatever, Tansei," Karen dismissed the proclomation and got off her bum, daintly patting herself down as she reorganized herself. "I'll figure this out... Oh, Tomorrow I'm going to Luna~n's to hang out with her and Lenny. Find something to do, and behave yourself."

Tansei just nodded his head swiftly, slamming his door behind his sister as she exited. Her face scrunched up, and she turned to face the door, sticking out her tounge immaturely at the door itself. "You suck, Tansei."

Karen then proceeded to walk over to Apollo, and instruct him on putting up the ironing board, and how to iron against her intent on making him figure this out himself. They were working together on this for awhile before Apollo spoke up about something other than the art of ironing.

"Hey, Karen? Have you ever felt love?"

"...What brings this up? Do you always ask questions about love at home?"
    Karen inquired. She found it odd he was asking all these questions about such things.. He never seemed to show much interest in it before.

"I... No, not really. I'm just curious, is all. Tan-tan says he can't love," Apollo related to Karen as they worked. He was avoiding contact so he wouldn't blush at the thought.

"I see," Karen said vaguely, observing Apollo's laundry-obsessing. "Um, I've never felt genuine love for someone in the 'lover' sense.. But I've felt 'wanting'.. You blush. Your heart hurts, and you feel like spending time with that person, constantly. You also imagine yourself kissing that person."

"...Oh, I get it now!" Apollo admitted aloud, and then his heart stopped; Karen just stared in awe of little Apollo's epiphany. She giggled, and tackled him to the ground.

"Apollo has a crush?! Tell, tell!!" Came the boisterous yelling, Apollo was completely caught off gaurd, and his face burst aflame at the mention of a 'crush'. He stammered nothing really understandable as Karen proceeded to huggle the boy like an adorable teddybear.

"K-K-Karen, please, stop!!" Apollo managed, and pushed Karen off him with whatever weak strength he had. She sat upon the floor in a disheveled mess, and she huffed in disbelief.

"Oh, Okay," She pouted, pushing out her lowerlip. She was mustering fake tears, Apollo noticed.

"Karen! Don't give me that look!" Apollo told her harshly. "It's personal! You don't need to know!"

"Ehhh~? What is this? Little Ichine is speaking up for himself?" Karen said, uncomprehending his sudden coldness toward her. "Hmf! Not like I really wanted to know; That's what girls do. They act interested."

Karen then flounced upwards onto the balls of her feet in a seemingly single, fluid motion and bolted into her room with a quick 'bat-tam' of her door. Apollo then realized he really just did stuck up for himself.

Did 'love' cause this?...

Apollo just quickly went back to working on his chore-task, avidly annoyed at this development. 'Is there something wrong with me, for me to have this 'crush' thing on Tan-tan?...' He woundered, and he bit his lip. He'd go out on his own tomorrow to seek Len's advice.. No, Karen said she was with both Lu-nee and Len-nii tomorrow..

He puffed out his cheeks in annoyance. He'd just ask Tan-tan tomorrow when they were alone.

Yeah, that's what he'd do..

Chapter Five:
    Spoiler:

Karen was already gone by the time Apollo woke up about 10 a.m. that next day. Quite groggily, Apollo sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He'd slept on the couch, of course. He couldn't snuggle with Karen (she'd beat him within an inch of his life), and Tansei.. His face got hot at that. Today was going to be a pretty interesting day, Apollo knew that much.

It wasn't long till the smell of coffe irritated the young one's nose. He scoffed at that icky growth-limiting stuff. "Morning, Tan-tan!" he managed without sounding completely disgusted.

"Oy, 'morning," was a casual reply. There was nothing there in that greeting except forced courtesy, and Apollo scrunched his lips in irritation. He was going to have a hard time talking to that rude-ass.

"Um, What are you doing today, Tan-tan?"

"...Eh, I was going to go out tonight. Nothing going on until the darkness arrives, you know?"
    Tansei said simply, coming out of the kitchen in a sleep robe, complete with little house slippers. Apollo surpressed a giggle as he saw this 'out-of-character' Tansei, who turned red and looked away from the boy.

"Tan-tan, What's with that get-up?!"

"Don't you know? The manliest man who's had the most fun with the most lovliest creatures dresses in robes and slippers?!"
    Tansei guffawed, taking a calming sip of his morning Joe.

"Ehh? Someone can have fun dressed like that? How do you run around in slippers?" Asked Apollo innocently. Tansei had to cover his face with his free hand, before finally sitting down next to Apollo.

"Has your sister not given you the talk yet?" Tansei asked seriously, the handle of his coffe situated between his slim fingers, his legs crossed in a manly fashion.

"We talk alot, we're siblings.. Isn't that normal?"

"Dear my God, she hasn't,"
    Tansei realised, slightly mortified. He didn't want to ruin little Apollo's innocence, it was quite adora---There he went again! Thinking of Apollo the way he would a woman! What was wrong with Tansei?!

"... What? Why do you look sickish, Tan-tan?" Apollo asked, moving in slightly closer to the older male, lightly placing a palm on Tansei's lower thigh, making him jump and throw his coffee across the room, and falling onto the floor in a heaped-up mess... along with Apollo.

Tansei lay underneath the boy, still not up-to-speed with what just happened. Apollo, on the other hand, was steadily gazing into Tansei's green eyes, his hands supporting his weight on either side of Tansei's head. "Tan-tan, are you alright?"

"... I," Tansei began, blood rushing to his face as he tried to avoid the younger's unsuspectingly entracing eyes. "I'm quite fine, thank you. Now if you would, before I pull you off myself?"

Tansei had turned his head back to Apollo now, demanding to be unpinned. Apollo gawked and turned his head sideways. "Nuh uh, you're red-faced. Karen told me that happens when you have a crush on someone. Tell me, what is a crush, Tan-tan?"

"I can tell you this," Tansei said, slightly getting aggravated and more agressive as he pushed up on Apollo's shoulders. "I do not 'crush', and I certainly will never have one on a male, because I detest that! A woman's place is with a man, and as such..."

Tansei's words trailed off as he pushed upon Apollo, putting his back right into the couch with a very forceful thrust, claiming a small yelp from the boy. Tansei put his flawless face into Apollo's much more girly one, and finished his words. "There will be no feelings exchanged between us! I'll prove it to you... A kiss is nothing; it means nothing!"

And with that, a very forceful, rough kiss ensued. Apollo was completely off-guard; he'd never had this happen, and never expected such a thing from Tan-tan, of all people. His heart fluttered and even though the exchange was thrust upon him, he stopped breathing and didn't react. Tansei pulled back quickly and proclaimed victory, holding onto Apollo's collar.

"There was nothing. Now, I'm going to smuggle you into a club tonight. I'll handle it; the bouncers know me. We're doing some intense training. Don't screw it up." Tansei finished, breaking the hold on Apollo's purple collar and standing. In a fluid stride, Tansei had slipped into his room and slammed the door in preperation for the night's festivities.

Though, shocked and confused Apollo still lay his back on the couch, lost in the emotion. It hurt when Tan-tan said, 'It was nothing', and Apollo began to hold his heart with one hand, the other floating to his devirginitized lips.

Was this 'love'?..

Was it wrong for Apollo to feel like this about an older, no-way-I'm-interested type of guy such as Tan-tan? Then there was the question of why Tan-tan felt he needed to prove himself to Apollo. Was Tansei trying to really just convince himself?

Apollo picked himself off the floor after contemplating all those questions, and looked out the patio doors and saw a convenience store. He was really hungry for something, and a nice, small walk may clear his head. So out the door the little Apollo went.

He didn't let Tansei know he was gone; Tan-tan would figure that out if he woke up and didn't see him, but he probably wouldn't care if Apollo was there or not anymore. Apollo watched the cracks in the cement as he walked along, not really paying attention to where he was going. He ended up on the concrete, his rear-end in severe, temporary pain.

"Oh? Apo-cchi?" came a surprised voice. The owner of it had blond hair, combed slightly to the left and put into a small pony tail in the back. He helped out Apollo and guided him up.

"Len-nii!!" Exclaimed Apollo like a little boy. He jumped and warmly fist-bumped his sister's lover. "What are you doing over here? Aren't you with Karen and Lu-nee?"

"Well, I was, but I wanted to see you," Len confessed with a warm smile. He reared his head back and jabbed his thumb backwards toward the conveinence store. "Let's get some hot cocoa, and catch up. I haven't really seen you in a week, and you being baby-sat isn't letting me see you either!"

"I see you right now," Apollo said bluntly. He caught his words and looked side to side, his hands upon his lips. His lips that Tan-tan kissed...

"..I was gonna say, 'Wow, you really are taking after the Mokkenes', but your face is all red now. That's far more interesting," Len said, slightly confused. He waited on a reply from Apollo, look nervously, and awkwardly, grinned.

"Over hot cocoa?" He offered.

"Okay, over hot Cocoa," Len agreed.

Both boys walked across the busy street lanes. Len was thinking about the blushing boy, and the blushing boy was thinking about how he'd explain this to his Len-nii.

Would he... start disliking him?

Apollo's heart hurt so much; he needed to talk to someone. Len was his closest and most trusted friend, so he was an obvious choice. Though, like most people, he kept repeating "what if, what if, what if?"..

Chapter Six:
    Spoiler:

Nervously, Apollo touched his fingertips to the warm cocoa, slightly burning the delicate fingers. Apollo used it to numb out and calm himself, taking deep breaths as he stared into the muddled brown mess inside the cup. That's exactly how he felt... warm, and a puddle of mess.

"So, Apo-cchi," Len began, eager to get the information he wanted out of his little brother-like figure. "Why did you get red earlier? I didn't even say anything..."

"Ah, I was just reminded of something.."
    Apollo said, pulling his cup closer to him and holding it by the sides with his palms. "I think I have a crush on someone, but I don't know if it's wrong."

"...Eh?"
    Len asked, confused, and the he let out a short laugh. "Haha, Having a crush is normal, it's never wrong to have a crush on someone. It happens, you don't control it, crazy kid."

"Really?"
    Apollo questioned absent mindedly, as he had been staring into the cup. The steam was gone now, and he looked into Len's eyes directly. "Don't lie."

"I'm.. Not lying, Apollo,"
    Len affirmed the boy, placing his fingertips delicately upon Apollo's index finger and returning an honest stare back. "It's never wrong."

"I see,"
    Was all Apollo answered. He brushed away Len's fingers and sat sipping his tea delicately, one hand under the cup with the other gingerly held the handle, and pinky out. He didn't talk again to Len the entire time they enjoyed their cocoa.

"Well, Apo-cchi. Have fun for the next three days~!" Len said in farewell, and walked back to the station that Apollo and Luna had left only 2 short days ago. Apollo's life certainly had changed while he lived with the Mokenne..

When he walked into to the apartment, he saw a frantic Karen lifting up mounds of clothes. She looked up in surprise as she saw Apollo, and stopped her search as she simply let the mountains in her hands fall to the ground.

"Er, You didn't finish your chore," Karen told him, throwing a pair of socks at his chest. Apollo just simply let it hit him and looked down, then back up at Karen.

"But you didn't either, so why do I have to do it? 'Cause you're lazy?" Apollo inquired in a tone, picking up the socks and throwing it back into the pile.

"I really don't care. It's easier to find it in mounds, anyway," Karen told him, and walked past him and out the door. Apollo was a bit confused by her actions, as he went to sit on his makeshift bed on the Mokkene couch.

"She thought the clothes ate you," came a chuckle down the hall. Apollo's face turned apple red for a split second, forgetting that Tansei also lived here. "She felt really guilty for making you do her dirty work."

"Though, Karen is usually the very open type?" Apollo questioned, unsure of why Karen's personality switched.

"She's two-faced; When it comes to her feelings personally, she'd rather die than admit them," Tansei told him as he exited his room and leaned on the door slightly. "Don't worry, she'll be back. She left Luna's to find you in her mountain of clothes."

Tansei muffled a laugh before letting loose his bright chortle. He held his stomach a bit as he laughed and caught his breath and looked at Apollo, who had just watched, not really saying anything.

"Oh, I see, then," Apollo said, trailing his words as he could hardly think himself.

"We need to get you something wearable to a club," Tansei declared suddenly to the boy. Caught off guard, he sat there for a second until uttering his confusion.

"...What?"

"We're going to a club. Didn't I tell you that? I'll smuggle you in. Though your clothes... We need to change them, ASAP." Tansei noted.

"What's wrong with my clothes?!"

"...They're 'boy'-ish. We're going to make you look 18 atleast. It may be near impossible, but we're going as close to it as possible."
    Tansei said, jerking Apollo by his extended collar and dragging him into Tansei's abode.

Tansei's room was spotless, and was lavender in color. He had a circlebed with black sheets folded immaculately-- no folds what-so-ever could be seen. He had a small vanity with golden rimming and a perfect mirror. The fan overhead was a pure white with gold embellishment and perfectly clean lighting.

Tansei freed Apollo by roughly throwing him by the collar onto the previously perfect bed, and walking into his overly-large closet. The beautiful white carpet was soon met with black dress tops, ties, slacks, hats, roses... any acessory fit for clubbing. Apollo just sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for whatever clothes Tan-tan would give to him.

"My clothes are rather too big for you," Tansei stated rather obviously, moving farther into his closet. "I should have some though from when I lived in England, though, those will fit.. Aha! Got some."

Tansei had burrowed completely into his closet, and finally emerged with a white button-up shirt, a small black tie and some black skinny jeans with chains attatched to them. Apollo scrunched his face up at them-- they were far from his own style.

"Don't give me that face; This is what you'll be donning tonight," Tansei pressed, throwing the clothes on the boy, who in turned threw them off himself onto the floor. Tansei ground his teeth together slowly, stalking over to the clothes and picking up the dress shirt only. She then strode to the bed and pressed little Apollo upon it, holding his weight on the weaker one's body as he squirmed under Tansei.

"H-Hey! Stop it! ...Tan-tan!" Apollo wailed, as Tansei made quick work of Apollo's vest, and pulling off the crop-top underneath in a record time. Apollo's face burst into red under the intensity of the situation and the meanings he began to think up. "This is weird! I can dress myself!"

"Then, would you care to explain to me as to why I have to force these clothes onto you?" Tansei growled, unbuttoning the white top and slipping the boy's slender arms into the long sleeves. He pulled the shirt forward, then buttoned up a little over half of the way up, and pushed the sleeves over the little one's scrappy elbows.

"I don't wanna dress like this!" Apollo cried, pinching his lower lip under his upper in a pout.

"Too damn bad," Tansei spat out, glaring down at Apollo. "Now, Please don't make me put the pants on you. I will do it, you know."

"...Yeah, but maybe I'd like that," Apollo muttered low enough that Tansei just heard a bunch of garble. Rather irritated, the elder pulled off and picked up the chained pants and the little loose tie. "I'll put my own pants on, thanks, Tan-tan."

"Oy, make decisions quicker," Tansei said bitterly. He turned around as Apollo changed the pants grudingly. When he turned around, Apollo was standing up, fully clothed, save for the tie. Tansei walked to him and pulled the tie around the collar, tying it very losely. "I've got a small earring for you, too. Come here,"

Apollo did as told, and recieved a silver man-hoop earring engraved with runes. He put it on with a sigh, staring out at Tansei.

"You seem more mature, Apollo," Tansei informed the boy, before slipping into a pinstripe vest and pants set, the vest on very loose and exposing a white collared shirt with a red-brooched neck-peice.

"... I, er.. Thank you?" Apollo stammered, his face pluming with red as he struggled to look his man-teacher in the eyes.

"Be more confident with receiving comments, Girls like that. Be cocky, but in a joking way," Tansei explained, patting the boy on the shoulder before walking out his own door. "Now, let's go. We have girls to play with!"

Apollo followed his object of affection slowly out the door, repressing sorrow as best as he could. Maybe a nice girl would come up to him, and make him forget about stupid Tan-tan...

But his heart hurt at that thought.

Chapter Seven:
    Spoiler:

"C'mon, " Tansei uttered as the duo stepped out a rusty metal train. The night was quiet here at the station for once, mainly because it was now one in the morning. The two had traveled all the way to the main city, for the best night life of course. Apollo struggled behind his companion, skiddish from realizing he was about to illegally step into a club at the mere age of 14. Tansei really cared less as he jerked the younger by the wrist out the door before it closed on him, and growled in annoyance. Tansei let go as he began to walk forth in large strides, leaving behind Apollo, who refused to move. Tansei quickly figured out no footsteps followed him, and he turned to face a mere blemish on the horizon. "God, kid. Grow a pair! You look older with the make-up I put on you, so stop ducking around. I've got connections, I've got you covered. Trust me."

Apollo jolted at 'Trust me' from Tansei. His heart stopped a full second before slamming on in over drive. He picked up his feet unwilling to his brain and followed his tutor. It was true; Tansei had applied a flawless foundation and daintly fixed Apollo's eyes to look less innocent. His eyelashed were extended with a thin mascara, his usually unruly hair pulled into little clips had been combed out, and had instead pulled the back of his hair into a small pony tail like his Len-nii, his shaggy, unruly sideburns remained though to frame his face. He brushed his bang daintly as he arrived to Tansei's side. "... Alright, I trust you, Tan-tan!"

"One more thing, inside the club... Don't call me Tan-tan. The ladies will surely guffaw at that," Tansei laughed, and took a sharp turn to walked down through the station and up to the busy, loud, pumping streets. "Don't be formal, we're going to the club, Apollo."

Apollo struggled to keep up with his senior's footsteps, and had to run to catch up along the way sometimes. It seemed they walked a few miles before finally arriving in a small alley, where Tansei stopped, and slipped through. Apollo figured that's what he should do, and he followed. Down the winding alley the traveled for what seemed like hours, which in reality, was just a few mere minutes. Apollo's voice hung in his throat; he was unable to speak even though he was curious as to what they were doing in an alley such as this. Tansei stopped suddenly and Apollo rammed his face into his back, and uttered a sound of annoyance. A sudden force brought Apollo's back upon a hard-bricked wall, and a slightly huff was heard as Tansei braced himself.

"Now, as you have no idea how to preform my brand of fun, I'll show it to you just this once, alright?" Tansei said with a breathless urgency. He pressed his palms onto Apollo's knobby shoulders, holding him forcefully in place (not that it was really needed). "Like how I showed you that kiss; It means nothing, Understand?"

Breathless and warm, a blindsided Apollo breathed with long pauses in between. He said nothing before a candy-hard kiss was placed upon his soft lips, and his mouth was broken into. The feeling and the action were both foreign to him, but he tried to mimic the motions Tansei made, though it was very clumsy and awkward for the boy. Unsuspecting the end, Apollo's mouth was let alone as Tansei pulled away with a deep huff as he walked down the alleyway again, and Apollo sat against the wall, confused and burning up.

He liked whatever that was.

Apollo had caught up to Tansei as they reached a faintly glowing door, eminating blue under the cracks. Tansei did a set of knocks and a kick to end it, and the door opened to him. The bouncer nodded and grinned, his eyes hidden behind his large black rims.

"You brought a guy, Tansei? That's different!!" Excalimed the bouncer heartily as he let the two into a loud pumping scene. Apollo's eyes were shattered by the inensity of the flickering lights, and it took him a good while to see correctly through the throbbing party-life. Tansei was joking lighty with the bouncer before brushing him off and getting to Apollo's side.

"Oy! You just watch me a little bit from the bar, and look bored, Mmkay? Then when you get a pretty one make conversation," Tansei said breifly before heading over to a group of gaggling girls. There was one with bouncy pink hair, another one he recognized as Hachi Makune, and another that was too far into the shadows to be seen correctly. Apollo simple huffed as he sat on a bar stool and watched Tansei flirt before turning in his seat to face the bartender. He waved his hand away to signify he was just sitting down rather than intaking illegal beverages.

"Hm..? Whaat? Is that Little Apollo?" Came a very generous sounding voice, sparkling with gentlemanship unrivaled by any other. Annoyed at the use of 'little' in announcing himself, Apollo turned to see the blue-haired friend of Hachi. His hair was pulled back, as usual, save for a few sexily placed out strands. He wore a white dress shirt much like Apollo's also unbuttoned slightly. His pants were plain black slacks tucked into black boots that arrived at his ankles, and shone with an unmatched cleanliness. "What on earth are you doing here?"

"... Eh? Apollo? Eh? I'm Bri'ish," Apollo said in a badly faked British accent to try and confuse Ichiro, who, was obviously smarter than to fall for that. The unimpressed look on Ichiro's face made him sit next to the underage participant. Apollo simply huffed and confided in Ichiro, the gentleman. "Nah, man. I'm here with Tansei, since I'm at his and Karen's home for the next 2 days, learning to be independent and manlier."

"... Well, that's kind of silly," Ichiro muffled a laugh, and grinned widely. "Meh, Tansei... I understand the guy, but I also don't.."

Apollo just gazed over at Tansei for the next couple minutes without even saying anything much else to Ichiro, who was sipping on the finest alchol money could get him. Finally, a bottle of pure wine in hand, he jabbed at Apollo with a finger to the chest. "Hey, Apollo. Why are you gazin' over there?"

".. Er, I-- I'm not looking at Tansei!!" Apollo interjected quickly as if he'd been caught in a bank robbery, and when he realized he'd just set himself up, he blushed profusely and hid his head in his arms on the bar-table.

"... Then you were looking at Hachi? Ehhh?" Ichiro assumed, gazing blandly at the blonde boy, taking to move his hand to Apollo's shoulder, who was still face-down on the bar.

"Oy, Ichiro, Your Hachi is off trying to hook-up with a guy over there, he looks really suspicious," Tansei's voice resounded, bringing Apollo to the surface as he immediately sat up and gazed at Tansei's figure, which was bathed in the lights of the club. Ichiro growled slightly, leaving his alchol behind and getting up to stalk down Hachi, who had long left the table Tansei approached earlier. Tansei huffed again, and rolled his eyes over to a lonely girl sitting at a table. Her hair was pulled into high twintails, and trailed down her back like snakes, and was orange in color, before walking off again to stalk down some girls.

Apollo grudingly got up and went to talk to the girl, as he didn't want another run in with Ichiro.

"Hey there, This spot taken?"..

Chapter Eight:
    Spoiler:

"..Neh?" Came a questioning reply. The girl turned her head violently, her pigtails swished along with her head, as she gazed at, and analyzed little Apollo. She took her sweet time replying to Apollo, who was perspirating from not getting an automatic "yes" or "no" answer. He held his fingers tighter around the chair before pulling himself on it, rather than waiting on the girl's reply. She gave him a shifty sideways glance, blue eyes dulled over with the intense lighting. Her fingers grazed an empty glass, and she stared in annoyance at the cup rather than Apollo.

"I didn't say you could sit with me," Said the girl, turning her look up from the glass and running her fingers around it's rim. She didn't make any movements to dispose of Apollo.

"Sorry, you were kind of taking your time in answering me, so I took that as a 'No, You may kindly sit here'," Apollo responded in a fake, honey-like tone. He surely did learn from Tan-tan. "So, your name is..?"

"Boy, this is a club. You never wanna get to personal with anyone," The girl replied with a grin at the corner of her mouth. Apollo had grabbed her attention, and she swung her back into the chair and crossed her legs as she examined him with her fingertips on her chin. "New to the scene, perhaps?"

"N-no, I'm just trying to start a conversation," Apollo fibbed with a light chuckle to conceal his studdering. "I've been to places crazier then this, I assure you."

"Aha, Is that so? Then you must know alot. Here, tell me what alcohol this was," The girl said, gliding her hand away from her cheek to the rim of the glass and shoving it into Apollo's face, swirling it infront of his virgin nose. He hacked a cough before pushing it away forcefully.

"I'm not into that scene, so I wouldn't have an idea of what it is," Apollo informed her, slightly irritated at the girl's brash attitude. He would have dealt with Ichiro rather than this know-it-all.

"Aww, Little boy is too scared?" Mocked the girl as she guffawed and motioned a bartender over with two drinks. She delicately grasped the glasses with her thumb and middle fingers around the rim, pushing one onto Apollo as she moved her now free hand underneath her glass and she sipped at the colorless liquid. "Come now, don't be such a baby! Man up!"

Those last two words struck a nerve with Apollo. Tan-tan always told him that he needed to do just that. So, without an extra thought, Apollo took the glass and with a sudden swag he drank more than half of it. He hid his repulsion of the extremely pure vodka very well, and looked at the woman defiantly. "I can drink; I just chose not to."

"Are you a lightweight? Look at how small you are, you're totally a lightweight," The girl said, attacking him verbally. She then started poking him in the best and telling him repeatedly he was a lightweight, before, finally, Apollo had enough and took the rest of the vodka and swagged it down. He let a loud gasp of satisfaction escape his lips as he slammed the glass down upon the wooden table and took the girl's undrunken portion of alcohol and downed it aswell and threw that glass beside it.

"Don't call me a lightweight! I am a man!" Apollo declared finally, and the girl's mischevious smile came into play as she motioned for more glasses of alcohol for them to consume.

"My name is Tsuko," The girl said finally, cradling her head upon the bridge formed by her overlapping hands, her elbows propped on the table. She studied the increasingly drunk-ified Apollo closely as she spoke. "Itazura Tsuko. I come from a wealthy family, and I don't like long term relationships. Oh, and I'm abit of a competitor."

"Oh, Wealthy princess eh?" Apollo laughed, keeping up his newest cool-kid act. He smirked, playing the "Cocky-but-Charming" card he'd witnessed played before, and during all his man-lessons. "Well, princess. What are you doing here?"

"Ho, ho, ho... Who are you to be asking why I'm here?" Tsuko questioned, taking in everything that the "Tansei" version of Apollo said.

Tansei, on the other hand, had been off canoodling with other females unable to decieve him into a dangerous game he could not play. He'd already snuck out into the alleyways at least 3 times that night, and not even consumed any alcohol. He knew what it could do to people, especially himself. It also helped that he was very strong minded, and didn't give in. When Tansei was ready to leave with his student, he couldn't find the boy. Tansei's stomach immediately turned on him, and his heart sunk slighty in his chest, fear being injected into him like a lethal drug.

He went over to the table that Apollo and the twin-tailed girl had been previously, and saw 10 empty glasses. Only two of them had traces of lipstick, and Tansei instantly realized how bad it was to bring the easily-conned Apollo into a breeding-ground of trouble. He quickly turned his head and found a bartender, and pulled him by the edge of his collar into his vicinty.

"Oy, Bartender! Did you see that twin-tail girl and my friend leave?" ...

Apollo and the girl in question had long since snuck out of the club and landed into an alleyway. Mind clouding, Apollo lost sense of direction and just blindly followed the girl. They still held somewhat idle chatter as they made their way through the maze in the dark.

"Hey, you know that guy with the pretty face? I saw you walk in with him.." The girl said, trailing off as she fell against a wall, taking Apollo's hand and pulling him onto her, even though he was having a hard time standing up himself as not to squander Tsuko. He placed his hands on either side of her head to keep some sort of stable balance. Her voice kept resounding, but he pushed that out of his mind as he began to recall his earlier interaction in an alleyway, with Tan-tan...

"Sorry, Tsuko-n, I wasn't paying attention," Apollo interrupted her trail of words, lightly moving his hand lightly upon her face. He was determined to break this hold Tansei had over him, He needed exposure. "I hope you don't mind me.."

His words trailed indefinitely as Tsuko pulled his face straight into her own and he fell into motion as he did earlier with Tansei, but feeling the need to be closer as he and Tsuko played Tansei's fun game.

Meanwhile, Tansei had managed to figure out they'd gone Alley-walking. He checked the popular spots girls dragged their drunken prey to, but no avail. He began to get worried this girl he'd picked for Apollo was a tad bit more dangerous from what she seemed. He decided to double back and check every alleyway around the club, and if he couldn't find Apollo...

Tansei's shook his head. What was he doing being so worried? Apollo was a man, he drank; He even got a girl on his first club outing. He could handle himself. This was not Tansei's fault. The emotions he'd been building over the past couple days were beginning to surface again, as he passed by the club's doors. Tansei stopped himself infront of the doors, and determined to rid himself of these emotions which replused him, he walked in, grabbed the nearest female, and they went off down the alleyways. He refused to believe he was feeling love for a male. It completely, and utterly, was not going to happen-- especially when that boy was only 14.

"Ahh~, Tansei! Where are we going? Our usual spot?" Came a girl's voice. Tansei couldn't recognize it; He never did. He just played it off.

"Well, my special lady, we'll just go where our desires take us," Tansei informed her, pulling her along, finally pulling into an especially dark alley. She routinely fell upon the wall and Tansei moved his hands to her neck and back, kissing lightly before he heard what he thought were other breathers in the vicinity. Tansei stopped, and looked in the direction of the breathing.

"Tanseiii, Why'd you stop?" Complained his girl, as he quieted her. Tansei saw a slight movement towards him, and he breathed deeply. He regarded it simply as trash moving about, and went back to delicately placing kisses on the girl, until he then heard voices and growled in annoyance. Who was that to ruin his moment? His moment to forget his weird feelings?

"Ohh, Apollo~ That was nice. Come back to the club again, I'll gladly buy you vodka again!" Came a shrill voice from down the Alley. Tansei completely stopped, and looked up. His eyes met a certain pair of purple ones, and he swallowed hard. Tansei's position with this girl was awkward for anyone to see, much less him.

"... Ah, Tan-s-sei..." Said Apollo through cracks and his habit of calling Tansei by his nickname. "Um, I'm sorry for just leaving like that.."

The younger boy looked down, ashamed. He moved quickly away from Tsuko, and down the alley. Tansei looked up at the girl he was previously making out with, to Tsuko, and down the alley where Apollo had disappeared. Impulsively, Tansei apologized, and off he went into the Abyss to again find Apollo..

Continues In Next Post, Because This Message is TOO BIAGH :'<

Last edited by vio. on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:19 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Short Installment...)
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Man Up. [Apollo x Tansei] Empty Re: Man Up. [Apollo x Tansei]

Post by vio. on Fri May 28, 2010 3:34 am

Chapter Nine:
    Spoiler:

"A..Apollo! Apollo, You dumb-ass, get back here!" Tansei growled at the darkness before him as he walked in a very fast pace. He held his hands infront of him for guidance, but used his ears to try and figure out where Apollo was. He could tell the boy was very heavily breathing, in straggled gasps. Tansei was worrying beyond his control as he pushed forward.

"N..no! No! I'm not listening to you ever, ever, ever again!!" Came a broken voice from the dark. A slight cough was heard and a shuffle followed soon after. "You told me to trust you!"

"You're really smashed, Apollo. You can't think," Tansei pushed into the darkness, pushing metal cans out of the way with a large echoing clatter. "Please, just come towards me!"

"I.. I'm not trusting you again, No!" Apollo shouted. His final 'no' resounded so loudly his voice cracked completely, and he curled into the corner of the alleyway. His tears were heard rather than seen. Even though Apollo was completely out of it, he still had enough sanity to realize his hurting heart. The image of Tansei and that girl on the wall, the comparison to what they were doing just a couple hours prior. He completely forgot Tsuko and her experience, as he just held that image of Tansei...

"... Apollo," Tansei said forcibly, as his voice was slightly softening. He managed to hit the wall with his hand, and started prowling down until he found the head of messy tousseled hair he was searching for. Apollo jumped, his tears falling onto Tansei's bare skin. Slightly shocked at the boy, He moved down and grasped his shoulders in the dark. "Apollo, listen to me. We're going home, you're going to sober up, and you will forget tonight completely... This I know for sure."

Apollo could only whimper at this. He moved his hands and grasped Tansei's shirt and pulled him in for a hard, fast kiss. He choked on his tears again, as a confused Tansei stared down at him.

"T-tan-tan?" Apollo said uncertainly. He was going to do this... He was going to confess. "Tan-tan. I.. I have a crush on you. I can't deny it anymore.. I know that nothing before now meant anything to you.. You told me that. Everytime.. You told me that. Though, to me... It meant alot. It meant so much..." He broke his words and jumped Tansei in a hug feebly, crying into his chest.

"Tan-tan, I'm just a lil' wuss sometimes, but.. I.. I.." Apollo said, slowly losing himself to drowsiness. He kept repeating 'I' before finally dozing off in Tansei's embrace. Tansei, was just quiet throught this entire confession. He patted the boys head before finally heaving him off the ground and carrying him princess style down the alleys, back up to the dead streets, and onto the train where he laid Apollo to sleep until they got back into their town.

"I know this for sure..." Tansei began to repeat, looking upon the peacefully sleeping Apollo. His eyes softened as small tears began to form around the rims. "You will forget tonight completely.."

Chapter Ten;
    Spoiler:

"Eeeugh, I feel like unripe doo-doo covered banana," Apollo muffled into his pillow. His head felt fool of cotton that had absorbed all the water in the world. He had barely any strength to turn his face to the side so he could actually breathe. "What the hel-heck happened?"

"Don't really know, We were leaving the train and you toppled over," Tansei's voice said from down the hall way as he walked with a wet rag for the poor dishevled Apollo. Tansei felt really badly for pressing on with the whole club thing, trying to force Apollo and himself to lose the emotions that they had built up from so long until then. Though, Tansei still did not want to fess up to those pent up emotions. He would ignore them.. He didn't want to commit.

"Oh, I see," Apollo said, turning his eyes down at himself. He felt so sick. What did he end up doing to feel so pathetic? Everything was hazy, he barely remembered the time he spent with his Len-nii. Something didn't feel right, but he dared not speak up as the cold rag mellowed him out. He just needed to lay there.

Tansei got up after laying the rag on his forehead as he walked into Karen's room, shutting the door as to not disturb Apollo. Slightly curious, Apollo strained to hear if he was talking to Karen or just chilling out in her room for whatever reason it was. It was a light mumbling, but there was conversation. Apollo for some reason felt a mysterious pull over him to move himself by the door, or atleast attempt to do so.

A quiet thump occured as he rolled off the sofa onto the hard floor. His head seemed to spin a bit more than it should have, but he army crawled through it to the otherside of the living room, leaning against the wall that was shared with Karen's room.

"No, I didn't tell--" Tansei's voice was hard to hear between the wall, but Apollo could still hear it.

"Why the hell not?!" Karen's voice interjected, and was very audible, due to her love of being loud. "Don't keep your slimy secrets! Thats totally unmanly and you know it! Own up to it.."

"O-oy! I can't! It's.. It's against everything I've built up to now. He's so young, I couldn't help but feel like... Someone completely into younger kids like that! This is so wrong on many levels," Tansei spat out in a complete hurry. Apollo, still slow from being hungover, had no idea what he was talking about.

"You're gay, Tansei. Literally, you are gay. Accept it," Karen spat out, extremely irritated by this development. "You have some weird pedophiliac attraction to a fourteen year old boy. You kissed him, and made out with him in an alleyway, because you actually felt something for once. Get over the past and move on, because your past is not reclaiming you any time soon!"

"I refuse to believe it!" Tansei affirmed his position in this case.

"In the clubs, you were worried about him. In the alleys, you worried about him. You cried because you knew it, all along, you were developing feelings for Apollo! Look, you can keep having sex all you want with girls, and wait this feeling out until he's older." Karen informed him studiously. "Getting a girl to get him drunk, make out with him, and try and make Apollo himself straight and forget his own feelings, is completely immature."

Tansei took awhile to find an appropriate response.

Apollo's head hurt even worse now. What had happened? Clubs? Alleyways..? He felt like he was in some alternate world now, thrown in with just his memory from the previous world he had lived in. He dug back into his mind, trying to remember throught the black, if there was any real light.

"I can't accept him, he forgot everything," Tansei finally resolved. A slight shuffle and an angry huff lead to a jiggle on the handle. Too slow to respond to Tansei flinging out the door and arounf the corner into the living room, Apollo was met with an extremely surprised Tansei.

"...D-did you hear all that..?" Tansei stupidly asked the younger, hungover boy.

"Yeah, apparently we made out in the alleyway and you cried and got me drunk?" Apollo asked hazily, looking up like he was high-strung.

"Er..." Tansei trailed off, his face became ensmoldered in a red plume and looked away from the eyes of the sick boy.

"Looks like you got busted, T," Karen informed him with a devilsh smirk behind his back. This was going to be a long night of instruction and revisitation, Karen already knew and was going to enjoy this process very much.

"Let me, the truthful one, explain.." Karen said, sitting herself onto the floor with a glass of water for Apollo. Tansei remained where he was, still trying to keep down his butterflies.

---

"Tan-tan, tell me the story of when you first shed tears for me, again? I'm too drunk to remember it!" came a rugged, short voice. The source was a very well-mannered boy with light blonde hair tied back into ponytail. He held and almost empty bottle of alcohol as an older man huffed.

"Oy, wish you had not decided to keep with the alcohol when you grew up, Apollo-chan," Sneered the older male. He had a more golden mane of hair than the other. It was short in back and fell long upfront. His eyes were sharper then usual, as he gently rescued the alcohol from Apollo.

"Eeeh, It's your fault, even though it was when I was fourteen, I still loved it then!" giggled the younger, pursing his lips at the action Tansei had brought upon him. "And I loved you then, as well, didn't I?"

"Haha, don't bring that up," Tansei laughed, placing the bottle to the side. "I'll have to punish you if you do. We all know that could end up being very bad..."

"Who is 'we all'? Its me, and you, in our apartment!" Apollo chided, falling over the lap of the Brittish male. He reached out a hand and caressed the fine frame of Tansei, before falling into another fit of giggles.

"Oy, shut up. Just because you finally hit 21 does not make it okay to do that," Tansei said simply, before returning the favor upon the more rounded frame of Apollo. "You're still a kid!"

"Oooh, I'm a kid. Please, do not hurt me, father-figure-sir," quipped Apollo.

"Now that really makes me feel like a creeper," Tansei marveled, shining a lopsided smile before firmly planting a kiss upon the lips of Apollo. "Love you, kid."

//fin

Last edited by vio. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:31 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Story Space Needed)
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen on Fri May 28, 2010 4:28 am

If you are not used to malexmale fics, you are doing it quite right! *nods*
    Misha
    Misha

Notes : 2890

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/

Post by Misha on Fri May 28, 2010 4:40 am

ffffffffffffffffff

Keep goinggggggg : D
    I had fun reading these ~

They haaaaaaave to go to a club or something.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Fri May 28, 2010 5:10 pm

New Chapuuutah.
    ;w;

Thank you gaiz :D It means alot and keeps me goinn!!

@misha, maybe later ;D
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies on Fri May 28, 2010 11:55 pm

l;fjdsEEEEEEE

Please continue ;w; Apollo is so adorable and I really like how you characterized Tansei.
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Mon May 31, 2010 5:02 am

;u; thanks you guys, I'm confidant in this now! ahah.

AND NOW CHAPTER FIIIIVE
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 am

After a long wait, Chapter six is up.. I think it's kind of short, but neh. xD Too late for me to write more, I was supposed to be asleep like 2 hours ago.
    Misha
    Misha

UTAU Information

Post by Misha on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:22 am

C -Can I request that Ichiro be in the next chapter? Even if for like a second > w<
    If you need a better idea of a personality I can give one to you xD

This is awesome by the way, keep going!
    You're very good at writing : D

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

I was going to put Ichiro in it to be honest xDD MISHA MIND READER. I know he's very chivalrous, and nicer in how he handles women than Tansei, but should you give me any extra tidbits? c:

And thank you :D That means alot. I need to put this on dA xD
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:59 pm

;lgfjds eeee yay <333

I'm really excited to find out what happens at the club now~ ^__^ Keep it up!
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:34 am

And now a kind of shortish chapter in the club =u=

Oh, Ichiro. xD

I was gonna go more indepth with the scene in the alley, but then I was like "D: BUT THAT MAY BE TOO MUCH"
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 am

I got involved in the story. Poor Apollo, doesn't know the mess he's getting into... XD

I wonder if the "suspicious" guy Hachi was flirting with was Deon, though XD
    Misha
    Misha

UTAU Information

Post by Misha on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:08 pm

NO LIKE SRS I READ THIS CHAPTER 3209587985340 TIMES.
    ; u;;; thank you so much for including them.

And you got him perfectly don't worry, and if you need anything else, uh, he give lots of fake smiles, he's not good with showing 'true' emotions yet will always act nicely, and he has lots of underground connections, despite not being in a color gang anymore * u* He's a nice guy but he himself doesnt really know it, he just sees himself as boring... if that made sense xD

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:09 am

Ha @ Aline. Probably C:

And Misha :D No problem. They fit in there so it was fine. And I'm glad I got ichiro right C:

And new chapter. :< And sorry some of the writing near the end fails.. Kind of dieing of tiredom right now but I wanted this chapter done. xD
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:22 am

vio. wrote:Ha @ Aline. Probably C:

And Misha :D No problem. They fit in there so it was fine. And I'm glad I got ichiro right C:

And new chapter. :< And sorry some of the writing near the end fails.. Kind of dieing of tiredom right now but I wanted this chapter done. xD

& Updated with a Sweet Short Installment~~
    You have to check Second Post now. Because my Story is too long :C xD
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:32 am

THIS CHAPTER!
    AND I'M DONE WITH THIS STORY.

/chapter ten [final] in second post

UUUBER Rushed ending is uberly rushed but like, I have accomplished what I wanted with this and new interests have happened so like =u=.. I didn't know what else I could do with it so it's done haaaappy ending YAY DESU.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:06 am