.UST help please? D: my first .UST xD

muyo
    muyo

Notes : 578

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sumine Aya
    Blog/Website: http://sumineayautau.webs.com/

.UST help please? D: my first .UST xD Empty .UST help please? D: my first .UST xD

Post by muyo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

So, uh...I'm making a Chaining Intention .ust xD But I'm a little stuck on something. Once I get this, I'll be able to finish it. This would be my first .ust xD I sent what I had so far to someone and they said it was pretty good. But there's this thing:

So, you know those vibrato lines in the notes that you see when you're in mode 2 or whatever? It's not the vibrato I need help with, but it's just those lines. How can I move one of those lines to a different note without actually putting another note there? Like sometimes when I use someone else's .ust, I see that they curved one of the lines up to a different note and it sounds smoother than just putting another note.
    Like instead of putting a "so" note and then a "o" note, they move the line in the "so" up to another note @__@
    I hope this makes sense. I'm not sure how to do it.
    Help? xD
    Thanks in advance.
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

.UST help please? D: my first .UST xD Empty Re: .UST help please? D: my first .UST xD

Post by Ezri on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm

I figured it out, but I don't think I can explain it properly. XD Lemme get some screen shots, hold on.
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

.UST help please? D: my first .UST xD Empty Re: .UST help please? D: my first .UST xD

Post by vio. on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Sometimes it helps if there is a rest or freespace to put and empty note (x) and have that extend into that... Unless you're asking how to make that? xD
    muyo
    muyo

UTAU Information

Post by muyo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Um, kind of xD I just want to know how to move the lines at all. I know you can move the line inside the note, but not sure how you move it outside the note.
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 am

.UST help please? D: my first .UST xD PIC1-1
    OK, so, if you Select All and then go to Tools>Built-In Tools>Pitch Automation, it'll string all your notes for you. Nifty and important. XD
    What I've circled there in red is a silent note that is on the pitch that I want the note before it to move to, the "ta". You move the pitch of the silent note backwards by dragging the little red boxes on the red pitch line. You move the pitch line to where you want the pitch to move on the "ta". What I circled in pink is the pitch line of the note circled in red.

I hope that made some sort of sense. OTL
    muyo
    muyo

UTAU Information

Post by muyo on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:15 am

Thank you xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:40 am