Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker}

어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker} Empty Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker}

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:55 pm

This is from yesi's notepad she sent me.
    ---------------------------------------------

Ok I see people are starting to want to make choruses of overseas UTAUs and that's great! However don't you just love it when the people in nico nico douga use your UTAUloids or just I dunno use any oversea UTAUloid in the choruses? I know I get excited :D This is what I propose: Make a chorus with both oversea and Japanese UTAUloids. Of cousre I'm thinking of dividing them by sections since the ovreseas come from many different countries. So we could have 3 Japanese, 3 Korean, 9 US (it's a large country so 3 Eastern, 3 Central, 3 Western), 3 Canada *subject to change depending on how many there are*, 6 LatinAmerican (large area too), 3 Malaysia, 9 European *subject to change depending on how many there are*, and 6 of different countries/areas that don't really have many UTAUloids and or I forgot to mention xD.

So this is my idea but I don't really have a song in mind and I'm gonna ask for help to make this project come true. If we could make some sort medley that'd rock too lol. So what we need:

Song idea
    Smiling.I think we decided on this.

Mixers
    Kenji
    Misha
    Yesi

We will be using REAPER. There's a nice tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR94ZCRFkw . Reason why I (Yesi) think it's a good idea to use REAPER is because it's free (the trial DOESN'T run out), and it's more powerful than Audacity.

Artists
    Vio
    Zeny
    Luna
    (artists done for now.we will use 100x100 avatars that were premade for other things and the artists are for if someone doesnt have a avvi)

Ust renderers
    Vio
    Ezri
    Yesi
    Arissa

Video editors
    Sparky
    Nanashi

Numbered list of Utaloids:

1)NAL
    2)Rakune Kiyo
    3)Kotodama
    4)Hitori
    5)Shou
    6)Kiru
    7)Miru
    8)Tei
    9)Hachi
    10)Chirune
    11)Kenji
    12)Zeny
    13)Aiko
    14)Persephone
    15)Luna
    16)Karen
    17)Kazuko
    18)Tony
    19)Yoru
    20)Seichi
    21)Hana
    22)Midori
    23)Chiyo
    24)Michiyo
    25)Camila
    26)Siena
    27)Nunnoru
    28)Celestine
    29)Yue
    30)Katarina
    31)Ayane
    32)Nami
    33)Harley
    34)Stella
    35)Zuii
    36)Yuki Mahou
    37)Shura
    38)Aele
    39)Shima
    40)Kenta
    41)Dani
    42)Emiko
    43)Aline
    44)Mayu
    45)Ayame
    46)Pumking
    47)Butler
    48)Hayao
    49)Kii
    50)Zanda
    51)Tomero
    52)Ebi
    53)Janyori
    54)Anaka
    55)Miko Ooka
    56)Cabbage
    57)Mugen
    58)Yuugi
    59)SHISU ROKU
    60)Honoone Phoenix

Extras:Teto, Ruko, and Ritsu

the song is for sure Smiling so Sansyo if you could go ahead with the ust? if you still wish to make it =D
    Thank you Hun

NO MORE SPACES OPEN! LOOKING FOR STAFF NOW!

Yesi here:

Ok guys it seems there's been a bit of controversy/complaint. I wrote a reply here but it's on the 6th page so I don't know how many of you will read it.

1) First off, in the chorus we won't show what country the UTAUloid is from, I just divided it that way initially so that we'd have an idea if it was balanced or not. Since we determined 60 was a good number for a first time chorus of this magnitude I remade the list with numbers so that we'd know how many UTAU we had and were missing. Now we have more of certain areas than others but it's to be expected since there are many users in those areas.

2) Second, yes I wrote this list initially BUT, when I started it I didn't just put whatever UTAU I liked/knew, I DID ask people from certain countries for their input so some of these UTAU I haven't really seen that much (sorry I have a hard time keeping up with new UTAU since usually my friends show me videos or people PM me with their new UTAUs *yes I always watch those :'D*) And some I chose because WE OWE THEM! Just look at the Japanese UTAUloids I chose. ÑAL's voicer (mianaito) translated UTAU into English and Kotodoama's (MrMUNOU) has made so many ust available for us.

3) Please don't start with the "nicos did a 317 UTAU chorus". That takes a lot of work! and they are a heck of a lot more organized than we are. Also could you really distinguish anyone? I'd like for people to be able to tell their UTAUloid is in it by hearing their voice and not just see a picture.

4) I wanted a balance of well known and not so well known UTAU so that the well known would catch the viewers attention PLUS help introduce the not so well known. Maybe there are more well known (I'm not sure now orz) but I felt the need to include some that well in previous chorus videos I've helped make people have complained that they were missing and I DO NOT want to make that same mistake twice =_=

5) I guess that's it! Please help us! Even if your UTAU isn't in it I thought we could maybe make group pictures of UTAU that aren't singing and place them as backdrop like in that 317 UTAU chorus. If that sound good we could make a list of those to include and I'll try to help with the art!

Oh one more thing, I know Zeny and Vio are signed up for the art. Could you please contact me via PM here, on twitter, deviantart, youtube or even skype. Oh and the video editor, Sparky, please contact me too. Thank's for your patience![i]

Yesi here again:
    I'm not sure what happened I had wrote something here but it dissapeared *sigh* Anyway it was about the flags thing. The argument if there are no flags people won't know is a world chorus is bogus. To the Japanese, and to us for that matter, Overseas is anyone else who isn't Japanese so if we use both Overseas and Japanese it automatically makes it Worldly.
    Also I explained in a reply to this topic why we shouldn't put the flags next to the UTAU singing, because we shouldn't use the flag of where the person is living just in case the person was born elsewhere and feels closer to their birthplace rather than where they live and viceversa.
    However, I do agree with what Vio said (I had suggested it in tha reply too) of having a flag collage in the background, though I personally like the idea of making our own UTAU flag for this better. And again I stress FLAGS ARE NOT NECESSARY! *sigh* I wanted to do this to bring people closer together but it's actually doing the opposite and the fact that you are all so insistent on using flags is making me think so even more =_=...

Last edited by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Explaining the flag issue...)

Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker} Empty Re: Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker}

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 pm

US Western is Hana.

Although many will think she's Korean...
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker} Empty Re: Utauloid World Chorus{Needed Rap ust maker}

Post by vio. on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:01 am

Karen is Central USA~~

I think this will be great. I can render USTs and provide some art, =u=;; Yeah!!
    Stripe
    Stripe

Notes : 395

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: HYCloids
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/lilyisgoodontoast

Post by Stripe on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am

Shima is United Kingdom / European :3
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:04 am

Pick Chirune for Eastern US! 8D Please! XD

Also, I'll help out with song choice and rendering~. I'd offer for art, but I have a lot of that to do lately! XD
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 am

I'd like Kenji to be in Eastern US. 8D

For a song idea..... how about... hmmmm.... I would say Gekokujou- it would fit kinda- but no... there's no UST.
    Hmmmm.... I'd actually have to think about it for a while. But some good ones are-
    Rolling Girl (overused)
    Hidalgo (would be hell to mix though)
    Butterfly on your Right Shoulder (Though Myst's doing a huge 50 UTAU chorus)
    Nanario Nico Nico Douga (Medley=lots of USTs)
    Ryuuseigun Nico Nico Douga (Medley=lots of USTs)
    Hello, Planet (I'm not so fond of the UST)
    Saihate
    Toeto (overused)
    Tsumigi Uta (yesplz)
    Love is War (I don't think I've seen one)
    Stripe
    Stripe

UTAU Information

Post by Stripe on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 am

from Y to Y?

okay, I'm biased because I'm in love with that song. BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL. ; ;
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

YOU AND BEAUTIFUL WORLD.
    Even though the UST is jacked up kind of for me.
    WORLD IS MINE.
    lol

Like how I'm including the world theme here? xDD

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

I don't think we should do a song with plot for a chorus, just a nice general open-ended-lyric song is good.

...but then suddenly I wanted to do Pane dhiria even though that's a plot song. Hypocrite much?
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

Notes : 838

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 歌音山将
    Blog/Website: http://kimsansyo.blog128.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html

Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 am

...Hitori Kanane is from Guam... which is a US territory, I believe. .A. But I understand including her in Korea, lol.
    The most popular Korean UTAU on Nico are probably Takane Miru, Kaneyama Shou, and Darling... But I also request Hakuane Kiru, since Rukia-ssi's so cool. *v*/

Also, I think the popular UTAU should be included in Japan, since it would be weird to the users to not have them included

Last edited by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:26 am

Just put all four of them in there. They're all awesome. ^^
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 am

Aster Selene wrote:I don't think we should do a song with plot for a chorus, just a nice general open-ended-lyric song is good.

...but then suddenly I wanted to do Pane dhiria even though that's a plot song. Hypocrite much?

The fact is though, that songs are meant to tell stories.
    I would know- I took a class on music theory. o3o
    I took some thought into it now. A few good songs for this type of chorus are Love is War, Pane Dhiria, Tsumigi uta, and Saihate.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

I took some thought into it now. A few good ones are Love is War, Pane Dhiria, Tsumigi uta, and Saihate.

Hm, but I'm trying to think of songs good specifically for choruses...
    Needs to be mildly fast-paced, and fit in context with more than one singer.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:32 am

Aster Selene wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

I took some thought into it now. A few good ones are Love is War, Pane Dhiria, Tsumigi uta, and Saihate.

Hm, but I'm trying to think of songs good specifically for choruses...
    Needs to be mildly fast-paced, and fit in context with more than one singer.

That singles it out to Tsumigi Uta.

Hmmm. We need more ideas. >_<

Also, I just remembered the meaning of tautology, and thought it was a really, really good idea.

Last edited by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

UTAU Information

Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 am

I'm totally for Saihate or Tsumugiuta, they sound like good chorus songs to me. *v*

But what would be cooler is to have an original song for the chorus instead... We defintely have people in the community that are able to make one, lol.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

Pane dhiria's pretty fast and non-contextual-by-singer (it's not in first person), though, so I thought it would work. And isn't Tsumugi Uta slow?

Yes, we need ideas.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 am

산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:I'm totally for Saihate or Tsumugiuta, they sound like good chorus songs to me. *v*

But what would be cooler is to have an original song for the chorus instead... We defintely have people in the community that are able to make one, lol.

Hmmm... Yeah, that'd be cool, but we'd need someone to right japanese lyrics and someone to make music. We could pull the next Meltdown or Chaining Intention here guys. They were both collaborative efforts.

Then I remember the topic on the "Smiling" chorus we are still planning here. That song is... perfect. Perfect I tell you.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:38 am

Duhurr. US Central, since ... all 4 of Ari's utau are on there, and we live in the same state.

Luna as US central please? If thats, uh, okay?

BPM... ? :D

Or uhhh... Coward Montblanc?
    I KNOOWWWWWWW

Two-faced loversss~ (SHOOR, u guize can sing about being pregnant.)

-DEAD END-?

:Q
    -listing off songs she likes-

GEKOKUJOU IF I EVER FINISH THE UST 8D

ievan's polkka... derp uhh...

I feel high. :Q

-practically listed al the songs she just listened to C:-
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 am

Aster Selene wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

Pane dhiria's pretty fast and non-contextual-by-singer (it's not in first person), though, so I thought it would work. And isn't Tsumugi Uta slow?

Yes, we need ideas.

Yeah, it is slow, but it's actually relatively good for choruses. And yeah, you're right about Pane Dhiria. But seriously, "tautology" and "smiling" are really good songs for choruses in my book. As well as Pane Dhiria, Tsumigi Uta, and Saihate.
    Stripe
    Stripe

UTAU Information

Post by Stripe on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 am

GEKOKUJOU WOULD BE PERFECT ; ;
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 am

Stripe wrote:GEKOKUJOU WOULD BE PERFECT ; ;

I HAD THOUGHT OF THAT TOO. JUST NOW. *go against Miku ftw*

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 am

-is working on finishing UST; if she tries, can get it done by... maybe saturday or sunday :Q-

EDIT:
    Luna wrote:GEKOKUJOU IF I EVER FINISH THE UST 8D

UGUIZE I SAID IT FIRST :D

and we could always edit the lyrics to fit accordingly.

Last edited by Luna on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

UTAU Information

Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 am

SMILING oh my gosh, I loved that one chorus. ;A;
    I'm not sure if there is an open UST or VSQ for it though, since I never heard of the song until recently
    Stripe
    Stripe

UTAU Information

Post by Stripe on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am

Luna wrote:

-is working on finishing UST; if she tries, can get it done by... maybe saturday or sunday :Q-

... pfff sjkdgh that would be amazing *__*

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

Hmmm... Yeah, that'd be cool, but we'd need someone to right japanese lyrics and someone to make music. We could pull the next Meltdown or Chaining Intention here guys. They were both collaborative efforts.

Then I remember the topic on the "Smiling" chorus we are still planning here. That song is... perfect. Perfect I tell you.

...Smiling? tautology? I don't know those, I don't think

An original song? Interesting...

We can't do Gekokujou. There's so much context regarding Rin, Len, and Miku that it won't work anymore.

How about Honey? ...NAH.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:35 pm