Ok I see people are starting to want to make choruses of overseas UTAUs and that's great! However don't you just love it when the people in nico nico douga use your UTAUloids or just I dunno use any oversea UTAUloid in the choruses? I know I get excited :D This is what I propose: Make a chorus with both oversea and Japanese UTAUloids. Of cousre I'm thinking of dividing them by sections since the ovreseas come from many different countries.
So this is my idea but I don't really have a song in mind and I'm gonna ask for help to make this project come true. If we could make some sort medley that'd rock too lol. So what we need:
Smiling.I think we decided on this.
We will be using REAPER. There's a nice tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR94ZCRFkw . Reason why I (Yesi) think it's a good idea to use REAPER is because it's free (the trial DOESN'T run out), and it's more powerful than Audacity.
(artists done for now.we will use 100x100 avatars that were premade for other things and the artists are for if someone doesnt have a avvi)
Numbered list of Utaloids:
Extras:Teto, Ruko, and Ritsu
the song is for sure Smiling so Sansyo if you could go ahead with the ust? if you still wish to make it =D
Thank you Hun
NO MORE SPACES OPEN! LOOKING FOR STAFF NOW!
Ok guys it seems there's been a bit of controversy/complaint. I wrote a reply here but it's on the 6th page so I don't know how many of you will read it.
1) First off, in the chorus we won't show what country the UTAUloid is from, I just divided it that way initially so that we'd have an idea if it was balanced or not. Since we determined 60 was a good number for a first time chorus of this magnitude I remade the list with numbers so that we'd know how many UTAU we had and were missing. Now we have more of certain areas than others but it's to be expected since there are many users in those areas.
2) Second, yes I wrote this list initially BUT, when I started it I didn't just put whatever UTAU I liked/knew, I DID ask people from certain countries for their input so some of these UTAU I haven't really seen that much (sorry I have a hard time keeping up with new UTAU since usually my friends show me videos or people PM me with their new UTAUs *yes I always watch those :'D*) And some I chose because WE OWE THEM! Just look at the Japanese UTAUloids I chose. ÑAL's voicer (mianaito) translated UTAU into English and Kotodoama's (MrMUNOU) has made so many ust available for us.
3) Please don't start with the "nicos did a 317 UTAU chorus". That takes a lot of work! and they are a heck of a lot more organized than we are. Also could you really distinguish anyone? I'd like for people to be able to tell their UTAUloid is in it by hearing their voice and not just see a picture.
4) I wanted a balance of well known and not so well known UTAU so that the well known would catch the viewers attention PLUS help introduce the not so well known. Maybe there are more well known (I'm not sure now orz) but I felt the need to include some that well in previous chorus videos I've helped make people have complained that they were missing and I DO NOT want to make that same mistake twice =_=
5) I guess that's it! Please help us! Even if your UTAU isn't in it I thought we could maybe make group pictures of UTAU that aren't singing and place them as backdrop like in that 317 UTAU chorus. If that sound good we could make a list of those to include and I'll try to help with the art!
Oh one more thing, I know Zeny and Vio are signed up for the art. Could you please contact me via PM here, on twitter, deviantart, youtube or even skype. Oh and the video editor, Sparky, please contact me too. Thank's for your patience![i]
Yesi here again:
I'm not sure what happened I had wrote something here but it dissapeared *sigh* Anyway it was about the flags thing. The argument if there are no flags people won't know is a world chorus is bogus. To the Japanese, and to us for that matter, Overseas is anyone else who isn't Japanese so if we use both Overseas and Japanese it automatically makes it Worldly.
Also I explained in a reply to this topic why we shouldn't put the flags next to the UTAU singing, because we shouldn't use the flag of where the person is living just in case the person was born elsewhere and feels closer to their birthplace rather than where they live and viceversa.
However, I do agree with what Vio said (I had suggested it in tha reply too) of having a flag collage in the background, though I personally like the idea of making our own UTAU flag for this better. And again I stress FLAGS ARE NOT NECESSARY! *sigh* I wanted to do this to bring people closer together but it's actually doing the opposite and the fact that you are all so insistent on using flags is making me think so even more =_=...
Last edited by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Explaining the flag issue...)