Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Poll

Pick one:

[ 4 ]
    The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_left67%The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_left33%The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Empty The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Post by suthethird Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 am

So, in my fanfic, “The Overseas UTAU War,” one of the protagonists is in a sue-like damsel in distress situation.
    (Don’t shoot me?)

Anyway, Anaka actually forced her spirit out of her body in a move of pure desperation. She found herself in a kind of limbo between the land of the living and the land of the dead where reality is created simply by the memories that the spirit holds onto.

Therefore, what happened in the last chapter Anaka was conscious in between her and LOKE was basically a hallucination. It was what she wanted to see.

The difference between the first time she visited that place in the series and this time was that there wasn’t another spirit in play. In other words, Ayame was controlling what was happening in a way to get Anaka to let go of LOKE for good.
    (Which, I think he’s a little shocked it kind of backfired.)

That’s also saying that LOKE had nothing to do with what was happening either time.

Well, I want to be able to explain LOKE’s death. There are two possibilities. I’d like if you guys could read through each scene and tell me which you think is better :’D

Option A:
    Spoiler:

Option B:
    Spoiler:

So, please vote ^^
    The one that is more liked will be written into a future chapter.

(And tell me if you have any better ideas c: )
    CDchan
    CDchan

Notes : 913

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Empty Re: The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Post by CDchan Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 am

spoiler fail :C
    it won't show ittt.
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help Empty Re: The Overseas UTAU War Poll - Siana asks LOKE for help

Post by Yume Barauta Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 am

...Fff. Loke's so fickle. xD In one possibility, he absolutely hates Anaka with all his being, and in another, he has this sweet moment of saying that his last memory before his death was kissing her.

...I'm going to say I like the second one better, just because I love LokeXAnaka like nobody's business. ;3
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am

Yume Barauta wrote:...Fff. Loke's so fickle. xD In one possibility, he absolutely hates Anaka with all his being, and in another, he has this sweet moment of saying that his last memory before his death was kissing her.

...I'm going to say I like the second one better, just because I love LokeXAnaka like nobody's business. ;3

I'll be getting to that scene eventually = 3= (I think what's next is Katarina hitting on Ayame, trying to be his right hand woman, and him just saying "no. no way ._."), Then it will be Siana doing all this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:55 am