Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!!

    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!! Empty Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!!

    Post by TFOTR on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 am



    Who HAS'NT seen this cover?!! XD It's such an awesome cover, even if it was with his beta triphones. It's one of my all time favourite covers. I just wish I had the initiative to grab his beta triphones while they were still available for download. *grumble*
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!! Empty Re: Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!!

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 am

    TFOTR wrote:

    Who HAS'NT seen this cover?!! XD It's such an awesome cover, even if it was with his beta triphones. It's one of my all time favourite covers. I just wish I had the initiative to grab his beta triphones while they were still available for download. *grumble*

    They were sooooo good. SOOOOOO GOOD. They were better than his current triphones I think.
    These should be his soft append. lol
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

    Posts : 207
    Notes : 684
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-05
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Saru_Ryone
    Status: Act 1 CV Voicebank ver. 1.6 Act 2 VCV to start soon :)

    Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!! Empty Re: Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!!

    Post by TFOTR on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:46 am

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    TFOTR wrote:

    Who HAS'NT seen this cover?!! XD It's such an awesome cover, even if it was with his beta triphones. It's one of my all time favourite covers. I just wish I had the initiative to grab his beta triphones while they were still available for download. *grumble*

    They were sooooo good. SOOOOOO GOOD. They were better than his current triphones I think.
    These should be his soft append. lol

    They would make an awesome soft append!
    moeloid
    moeloid

    Posts : 555
    Notes : 1550
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2010-04-26
    Age : 22
    Location : Somewhere ;)

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/
    Status:

    Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!! Empty Re: Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!!

    Post by moeloid on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:47 pm

    I think it'd be better as a SEXY append<333

    OTL
    smeen
    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 28
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!! Empty Re: Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!!

    Post by smeen on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:43 am

    moeloid wrote:I think it'd be better as a SEXY append<333

    OTL

    ^THIS

    Sponsored content

    Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!! Empty Re: Aido Feirune - Bad Apple!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:44 pm