Crescendo/Decrescendo (Getting louder/softer)

KURENAI
    KURENAI

Notes : 534

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

Crescendo/Decrescendo (Getting louder/softer) Empty Crescendo/Decrescendo (Getting louder/softer)

Post by KURENAI on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

I hear it in some songs and USTs, but how do you have like...a single note get progressively louder or softer? And can you do it to an entire phrase?
    Trempush
    Trempush

Notes : 893

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Trem, Travis, and Adele
    Blog/Website: http://trempushjones.blogspot.com/
    Status: Trem v2.0 WIP, Independent Travis WIP, Adele v1.0 complete

Crescendo/Decrescendo (Getting louder/softer) Empty Re: Crescendo/Decrescendo (Getting louder/softer)

Post by Trempush on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:01 am

I think there's a plugin where you can edit entire phrases like that. I can't remember what it is exactly, though.

basically you mess with the envelope if you want to do it to a single note, which you can find if you right click on the sound you want to edit. Clicking on 'envelope' will open up the editor, and you can mess around with the volume by moving the points that you see up or down on the editor screen.
    KURENAI
    KURENAI

Notes : 534

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Shinjuro Amaya ACT I
    Blog/Website: n/a...for now.
    Status: OTO editing... OTL Also trying to think up some samples to record to make him sound a bit more Jrockish. Also working on voicing/creating his little brother, Kaida...eventually. >_>

Crescendo/Decrescendo (Getting louder/softer) Empty Re: Crescendo/Decrescendo (Getting louder/softer)

Post by KURENAI on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 am

Trempush wrote:I think there's a plugin where you can edit entire phrases like that. I can't remember what it is exactly, though.

basically you mess with the envelope if you want to do it to a single note, which you can find if you right click on the sound you want to edit. Clicking on 'envelope' will open up the editor, and you can mess around with the volume by moving the points that you see up or down on the editor screen.
    Gah, that was easy enough. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 am