Forum Designer

Notes : 1392

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com

UTAU Roleplay Rules Empty UTAU Roleplay Rules

Post by mystsaphyr on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 am

Roleplay Rules

Disobeying any of the below rules can get you a verbal warning. Repeated offenses will get you banned from the forum and/or chatbox.

-----------------

1. Remember the basic forum/CB rules!. The RP board is not exempt from them!

2. No cybering. Figured I'd restate this.

3. No godmodding. This means basically making your character perfect or invincible. So no Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, and no having you character dodge all the bullets and snap the shooter's neck in half without moving :/

4. No powerplaying. No, your character cannot be in Kansas and magically poof to China because all the action is happening there. Find a plane ticket first.

5. Follow the UTAU terms and conditions. These have been translated and posted on the UTAU Wikia .

6. No taking over other people's characters. Roleplay is all about action-reaction. Dictating what another character does or says, even if you "TTLY KNEW THEY WERE GUNNA SAY/DO THAT" is just plain bad roleplaying.

7. No killing off characters without their player's permission. Because things just get confusing and turn into a bad kindergarten cops-and-robbers game after that. NO I'M NOT DEAD! BUT I SHOT YOU! YOU MISSED! NO I DIDN'T!

8. Follow board-specific rules. Some people make limited slots for RP, or other types of specific rules for their threads. Be courteous... follow them.

-----------------

Remember, don't be afraid to contact an admin or moderator if needed.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:52 am