vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

New VB Testing Empty New VB Testing

Post by vio. on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:15 am

Yepyep! Kind of got an early start on Tan/Karen's banks; because god. Playing with Karen's first bank made me realize how much it needed to be done! xD

Comparison Between Banks;
    Coward Montblanc First Verse
    >> Karen was originally pitched down 6 because I was too lazy to make my voice low. All of the samples are wonky; Some I sing high and some I'm like "blah here's a note". The peaks of the notes in 2nd are completely almost level. This time I'm actually recording low and trying to keep consistent. She couldn't handle anything above middle C4 at most; this bank she is good low and at a higher range also.

Testing Song;
    Like Dead Flowers
    >> I made 1st sing the harmonies due to the fact the UST had the harmonies in hiragana like what? xD But I applied a big chorus effect and lowered the decibels so you still heard 2nd over 1st. This is literally the first song of her's I keep replaying. xD Karen's missing "sho" but her 1st bank hides it well with the chorus so.. ;u;

Tansei;
    On Youtube
    Ichirin no Hana
    >> I felt like trying a UST for once and actually stuck with it. xDD <3 But I'm mostly worried about his voice. What do you think of it? It might be staticy but I can't fix it due to the in-reaper editing. Which is a biiitch since you have to render in there and then export it into audacity.
    Under The Darkness
    >> Standard Male song, So I used him on it oxo

Both;
    Kuro No Chikai
    Candy or Dream -Short-
    Well I finally have all the "normal" sounds recorded. TAT;; I got them aliased so now I'm testing them together. Candy or Dream is offtime, because I don't have the real song on my comp and was too lazy to get it to sync fully =3= xD /lazy
    And Kuro No Chikai.. Is terrible but I still attempted it anyway. :v

As for Release Dates;
    Karen's JP will be released as soon as It's done. Her English will be separate and standalone. Tansei will be /publicly/ released probably on my Birthday, September 9th with both English and Japanese, both stand alone from each other.

;w; Comments?

Last edited by vio. on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
    HonG-t
    HonG-t

Notes : 137

New VB Testing Empty Re: New VB Testing

Post by HonG-t on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Wow he really has really nice voice with nice quality! :D

I will be waiting for da VB release now!
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 am

Thank you :D xD You'll be waiting a bit, though o3o

Updated with more samples, btw. Under the Darkness, and together samples and release information.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:44 am