Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Problems Loading Voice and UST

Justice
    Justice

Notes : 10

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Problems Loading Voice and UST Empty Problems Loading Voice and UST

Post by Justice Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I recently downloaded UTAU with the English patch, along with a few voice banks and USTs just to practice. The problem is I can't open any other voice banks. It'll keep Defoko's open no matter what I do.

What I've been trying is going to Tools>Voice Bank Settings>File>Load Other Voice Bank>voice. When I'm at the "voice" file, I open up the voice bank I want (for the sake of explaining, I'll say I picked Momo), click one .wav file, and that (I think) opens up Momo's entire voice bank in Voice Configuration, after which I click "OK".

This method worked for me once, when I opened up Psychotic Psycho's voice bank, but it hasn't worked again, not even for his voice.

I can still open his voice though, which is my second problem. When I managed to open him the first time, I booted up a UST for When Swindlers Start Laughing Out (ZettaSlooow's UST, if it helps) for him to sing. That worked out fine an I was able to save the song as a Wave Sound. But when I tried to open that same UST to make Defoko sing, it automatically opened up Psycho's voice bank, and does so no matter what (I don't think it's opening up the Wave Sound save, though). I've tried changing the voice using the method above, but no dice.

I'm more than positive I'm doing something wrong here (at least for the UST bit), but most UTAU tutorials I've seen don't explain if I am or not. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
    BlazePyron
    BlazePyron

Notes : 811

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaen Shujoteki
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlazePyron

Problems Loading Voice and UST Empty Re: Problems Loading Voice and UST

Post by BlazePyron Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Go to Project>Project Properties. If you have the voicebanks in the voice folder, you should be able to select them from the dropdown menu. The load other voicebanks option doesn't actually use that voicebank for the song.

I did this too when I first started, it's a silly mistake. :3

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 am