Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You can eith-

ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

You can eith- Empty You can eith-

Post by ThePianoChan Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:42 am

I don't wanna hear a single nasty comment about this. I'm getting tired of people that act stupid. I seriously am.
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

You can eith- Empty Re: You can eith-

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 pm

i agree and i might have said something previously in that other thread that might have been out of line... but i was just so confused with yesi cause it all just came out of nowhere just by a mentioning of name O_o; (we were talking normally before that happened like there wasn't a care in the world and about her bubbleloid XD *loves that thing*).

well everyone else i understand but yesi i'm getting confused by recently... i mean she never really told me anything. she did mention something then said "i'm logging out now"...

okay enough of that sorry... she has her own problems to deal with i know.. but saying that then deciding not to explain anything about it then logging out just urks me...

but anyway yes this is a hobby, something to have fun with. you do this for the fun of it! not for any profit or fame (dude! it's freakin the same thing when it comes to voice acting you do it for the love of it, if you're in it for the money well you're screwed!).
    but i notice something across all mediums of entertainment.
    if you can't ignore the trolls or the fandom and just do the things you want to do
    then maybe it's time to quit because the trolls will get worse it never dies down till the person leaves, and we reach another thing it will get worse! if you can't handle that then i dunno. i mean you're getting into this hobby not expecting fame or glory and yet it will come as a side effect. do you stop what you love to do for selfish reasons of trolls and fandom or do you keep going pursuing the thing you love to do cause it brings you joy?

that's the delima. that's a common problem among all mediums of media and entertainment. that's what everyone gets into when they post something (or anything) to the internet.

i remember one thread on a forum someone was going through the trouble of translating all of pokemon heart gold and he stopped just because of trolls and the fandom, so people now look down on him because now everyone thinks he was only doing all this for some fame. he would have had it done waaaaay before nintendo released it in the states but he couldn't ignore the trolls or all the pokemon fandom. even the admins had to step in and edit the the thread a lot, but not of the fandom but of what the guy (the translator) was saying on the forums to the fandom and trolls.
    so in the end he was doing this for the fun but couldn't handle it and ruined his own reputation from his outbursts.

it's not really exclusive to utau or vocaloid. i mean look at how bad the sonic fandom is it's faaaaaaaar worse like you don't even wanna know (i will keep referring to the sonic the hedgehog fandom every time because it's considered the worst fandom community in the world) XD i'm a fan of sonic but i don't get in on their idiotic fandom i just enjoy the games (and some fun merch stuff ) and isn't that how things should be with utau and vocaloid?

i can understand breaks and hiatuses due to this stuff, stress from work, school or other complications of the real world. but the internet is the internet, trolls and fandom happen the moment you post something stupid or brilliant.

*end rant*
    ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

Post by ThePianoChan Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Spoiler:

Sponsored content