Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Program to convert voicebank hiragana files to romaji (Anyone know Japanese or Korean or programming in general? I need testers.)

Program to convert voicebank hiragana files to romaji (Anyone know Japanese or Korean or programming in general? I need testers.) Empty Program to convert voicebank hiragana files to romaji (Anyone know Japanese or Korean or programming in general? I need testers.)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Here's the link.

Found this on the Korean forums (specifically here). It's made by 로드(sjb0914). What it's supposed to do (at least I think) is that you drag it into the voicebank directory (the folder with the voice files), open the program, type in 1, hit enter.

...Except it doesn't do anything after you hit it.

The Koreans report success. I also read the instructions and that's how you're supposed to do it. So something's wrong.

Anyone willing to help me figure this out?

Last edited by Aster Selene on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dokune
    dokune

Notes : 1102

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com

Program to convert voicebank hiragana files to romaji (Anyone know Japanese or Korean or programming in general? I need testers.) Empty Re: Program to convert voicebank hiragana files to romaji (Anyone know Japanese or Korean or programming in general? I need testers.)

Post by dokune Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 pm

I could give it a try.

Program to convert voicebank hiragana files to romaji (Anyone know Japanese or Korean or programming in general? I need testers.) Empty Re: Program to convert voicebank hiragana files to romaji (Anyone know Japanese or Korean or programming in general? I need testers.)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:12 pm

All right, tell me if you get any results~
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA

Post by dokune Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Aster Selene wrote:All right, tell me if you get any results~
    No results.
    Could you give me specific instructions?

I found your forum topic on the site (since the link led to a blank page on the site)...but it led me to a blank page on the site.
    /orz

Last edited by dokune on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Are you using the Mediafire link (at the top), not the Naver link?

/EDIT: Oh, you mean the instructions. You can't access since you're not a cafe member. All the instructions are in Korean so...
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information

Post by dokune Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Aster Selene wrote:Are you using the Mediafire link (at the top), not the Naver link?

/EDIT: Oh, you mean the instructions. You can't access since you're not a cafe member. All the instructions are in Korean so...
    I got the program.

I can read Korean to a degree.
    Copy / paste?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

제작자 : 로드(sjb0914)

※사진이 보이지 않으실 경우 클릭해서 보세요

1. 파일을 다운받습니다
    2. 음원파일 폴더안에 처넣습니다
    3. 실행화면
    여기서 아무키나 누르시면 잠시후(아주 잠시후) 이게 꺼집니다.
    그럼 끝입니다.
    4. 실행 직후 새로고침 한번
    아, 네 아직까지는 조금 미완성입니다.....
    ↑라던가 ↓같은게 들어있는 것은 이름을 안바꾸거든요.
    높은음 낮은음 외에 50음도, 탁음 및 반탁음, 요음은 전부 바뀝니다.
    다음번에는 완성판과 함께 찾아오겠습니다.
    오류,버그가 있을경우 덧글주세요

※이 발음은 ISTi님의 게시글에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.

P . S 올린지 반나절도 안됐는데 패치 끝난걸 신경쓰면 지는겁니다
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information

Post by dokune Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Aster Selene wrote:제작자 : 로드(sjb0914)

※사진이 보이지 않으실 경우 클릭해서 보세요

1. 파일을 다운받습니다
    2. 음원파일 폴더안에 처넣습니다
    3. 실행화면
    여기서 아무키나 누르시면 잠시후(아주 잠시후) 이게 꺼집니다.
    그럼 끝입니다.
    4. 실행 직후 새로고침 한번
    아, 네 아직까지는 조금 미완성입니다.....
    ↑라던가 ↓같은게 들어있는 것은 이름을 안바꾸거든요.
    높은음 낮은음 외에 50음도, 탁음 및 반탁음, 요음은 전부 바뀝니다.
    다음번에는 완성판과 함께 찾아오겠습니다.
    오류,버그가 있을경우 덧글주세요

※이 발음은 ISTi님의 게시글에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.

P . S 올린지 반나절도 안됐는데 패치 끝난걸 신경쓰면 지는겁니다
    Hm. The instructions are easy and I'm sure we've followed them.
    D:>
    I'll keep trying different methods.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:48 pm

All right...
    I'm a little worried...
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information

Post by dokune Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Did you restart your computer after doing this?
    #4 says so to a degree.
    >:
    I wonder if that's it...although the program doesn't indicate anything that it's working.

...Where is Shou님 when I need him....

EDIT: Also, would the computer language setting have an effect? My computer isn't set to Japanese.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Well, no, but I've restarted since the first time I've used it and the files are still the same.
    Maybe it meant "refresh the file directory"?

...honestly yeah his help would be good. Or Rukia's.
    dokune
    dokune

UTAU Information

Post by dokune Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:58 pm

EDIT:I don't know if this is a side effect...
    but my UTAUs won't sing anymore.

I've tried putting the program in the Voice folder in the UTAU folder in the Program files. Also tried putting the program inside with the notes.
    I wonder if it can get more specific?
    I guess the only thing to do is wait to see if anyone will reply on the Korean Naver cafe.
    /I'msouselesssorry

Last edited by dokune on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 pm

It's actually supposed to go in the specific folder (i.e. if it was Teto's bank, tetovoice-02).

...That side effect didn't happen with me...
    KaaiYukiii
    KaaiYukiii

Notes : 33

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by KaaiYukiii Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Eee~
    This program sounds cool. I hope we can make it work soon!
    Noteloid
    Noteloid

Notes : 397

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Noteloid polyproject
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Harune Nanami - going to be ACT3,Solid append in progress

Post by Noteloid Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:12 am

You found the VB converter!No more mojibake!
    Say goodbye to fanconverts.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Well, it would be that, but I can't work it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am