Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Preview of Higure Kakou's ACT 2(soft append VB)

Kageku
    Kageku

Notes : 192

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Higure Kakou
    Blog/Website:

Preview of Higure Kakou's ACT 2(soft append VB) Empty Preview of Higure Kakou's ACT 2(soft append VB)

Post by Kageku Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:55 am

I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing on Kakou's ACT 2.. I don't want anyone to think she's dead or anything, i just haven't been able to use UTAU, or even the computer that much for a while until now..

So I have been working on a basic ACT 2 append right now as a side project. Kakou's normal ACT2 is far from complete, i still wanted to add english to it, but never got around to it due to computer problems.

Her append is in a beta phase, so there's some broken sounds scattered around most likely. Here's a preview of her soft appened with the song "Psychotic Love Song"(no video, sorry ^^; ) : http://www.4shared.com/account/audio/JOI7VcpM/Psychotic_Kakous_Love_Song_sof.html

I just wanted opinions on it, and to see if anyone would have a use for it? Or should she not have an append..?
    hello8bit
    hello8bit

Notes : 710

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: [NEBULOID]
    Blog/Website: http://nebuloid.blog132.fc2.com/

Preview of Higure Kakou's ACT 2(soft append VB) Empty Re: Preview of Higure Kakou's ACT 2(soft append VB)

Post by hello8bit Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 am

Wow, she has a really pretty voice. Very low and mature sounding. (something I want to be able to achieve.. uou)

She's a little quiet in comparison to the music, but otherwise from what I can hear, she sounds great~
    KaneYuki
    KaneYuki

Notes : 982

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kane Yuki
    Blog/Website:

Preview of Higure Kakou's ACT 2(soft append VB) Empty Re: Preview of Higure Kakou's ACT 2(soft append VB)

Post by KaneYuki Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 am

I agree with Hello8bit

It's quiet, but REALLY good

<3 so many beautiful voices on this forum~
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Aisu Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 am

Ahh, what a wonderful, smooth voice .u.!
    She sounds somewhat muffled in this song, but that might just be me. Good job on the voicebank and mixing <3
    Kageku
    Kageku

Notes : 192

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Higure Kakou
    Blog/Website:

Post by Kageku Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:50 am

Wow, i'm so glad her ACT2 is getting positive feedback so far! Thanks everyone!!^^

About the quietness of her voice compared to the music, i think i might have added to much echo to her voice.. XD; I'll try and make a fixed version later when her VB is finished~

I'm so glad you all like her voice, thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am