Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm Sorry.

R.K.
    R.K.

Notes : 1027

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hana Chikako
    Blog/Website: http://hana-chikako.weebly.com/index.html

I'm Sorry. Empty I'm Sorry.

Post by R.K. Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Er... My vent buddy (as in, someone designed to take large rants and stuff and make the person feel better) isn't on at all today and, unless I type or write something into some sort of responsive ether, I'll bottle it up and it'll probably kill me... >_>; So, if you're going to read it, cool... if not... Sorry for leading anyone into this topic (since I don't even know if I'm allowed to do this).
    Spoiler:
    Again, sorry for all of the negativity guys. It won't happen again. I will most likely find an ancillary vent buddy or something like that... but until then can you all let this one slide? I'd like support or even validation. Yes. I admit it. Thank-you all for tolerating this.

Last edited by R.K. on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fail grammar needed some corrections.)
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

I'm Sorry. Empty Re: I'm Sorry.

Post by Aisu Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey, I hope you'll feel better soon... .n.

Um, here's a piece of advice, as an optimist: Even when things seem really really bad, take one minute to smile. Real smile, fake smile, doesn't matter - your expression affects your thoughts and that has been proven scientifically. (I'm only suggesting something that I learned to do over time... You don't really have to do it.) It really helps, at least in my opinion, even if it's hard to get used to.

Also - the fact you dared you post this, even if it's negative, means you're brave enough to do that. I don't have the guts for something like this. xD So here's one quality for ya, even if I don't know you really.

Sorry if this isn't the kind of response you wanted.

P.S - Being weird is never bad unless you're insane and attempting to commit homicide. And making VSQs/USTs is a matter of practice that takes a while.
    Think more positively of yourself :cc

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 am