Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Anyone Interested in finishing this?

tadashiwa
    tadashiwa

Notes : 102

Anyone Interested in finishing this? Empty Anyone Interested in finishing this?

Post by tadashiwa Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:14 pm

I am making a UST for the song "Moon of the West River", "月・西江", in the original, made by Solpie and Mr. Rey.
    Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS7jrzilba8&feature=related
    Original video on Nivo Nivo Video does not exist anymore, explanations on the above video's description.

About my UST, I am using Defoko because she has the most simple VB that is possible, and by using her, I can make the UST compatible with almost all VB's (my voicebank is too complex to be used to make a public UST...). I couldn't fix the timing in the triplets on the refrains, and I didn't put any pitch alteration (portamento and vibrato).
    I am going to put the link later, if someone is interested, please, let me know.

Oh... about pronunciation (before someone try to kill me...), I tried to follow Miku's pronunciation instead of the Standard, so, in this UST, there isn't any aspirated consonant, and some have changed from one to another.
    ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

Anyone Interested in finishing this? Empty Re: Anyone Interested in finishing this?

Post by ThePianoChan Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:27 pm

ASDFJLK; i love that song. Good luck to finishes.
    tadashiwa
    tadashiwa

Notes : 102

Anyone Interested in finishing this? Empty Re: Anyone Interested in finishing this?

Post by tadashiwa Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:51 pm

ThePianoChan wrote:ASDFJLK; i love that song. Good luck to finishes.
    Oh yes... before I finish Defoko's version, I am giving the last details (again... still without pitch, because I am terrible with this) in my VB's version, and I'll post it on Youtube as soon as I finish it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm