[Ichine Luna] RE_Birthday [WIP, MIND YOU]

[Ichine Luna] RE_Birthday [WIP, MIND YOU] Empty [Ichine Luna] RE_Birthday [WIP, MIND YOU]

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 pm

So, mediafire is stupid, and 4shared wouldn't let em upload this, SO I HAVE TO PUT IT ON AIMINI. WTF.
    Anyways, this is, uh, WIp of Luna's cover of RE_Birhday, and like my FIRST time using the brand new utau (I've been using 2.43, and I just upgraded to 2.75. Its like, free vocaloid ;w;)
    SO, UH, YEAH.
    I wanna make a small PV for this, is anyone up to helping me?
    (I don't have the chorus because the timing is SO off, and I rly need to fix it.)
    SO, HERE YOU GO:
    REBIRTHDAYWIP.wav

Nevermind, 4shared worked, but I can't et it to standalone play, so you gotta download. D|
    Sorry you guys.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

[Ichine Luna] RE_Birthday [WIP, MIND YOU] Empty Re: [Ichine Luna] RE_Birthday [WIP, MIND YOU]

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm

lol, for future reference, 4shared only plays mp3 files. XD

But nice job so far! :D

[Ichine Luna] RE_Birthday [WIP, MIND YOU] Empty Re: [Ichine Luna] RE_Birthday [WIP, MIND YOU]

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

^ yeah xD
    Im on a different comp that won't let me download LAME_enc.dll, so I gotta use .wav D|

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:47 pm