This fanfic-thing.

smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

This fanfic-thing. Empty This fanfic-thing.

Post by smeen on Sat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm

This was supposed to be a one-sided Neku/Yoshiya fic. But I ended up using Ayane, Mathieu, Aiko, Neko, Aline, Fjord, Hitori, Hachi and Vista too. Strangely enough Yuugi is missing. /FACEPALM

But I worked quite hard on it. So here is it. Still deciding if I should put this on DA or not. I hope you like it!

Spoiler:
    "Neku-kun! Wait for me!"

Neku tried to make it around the corner to blend into the people around him, but he was caught up with by a smaller boy, that grabbed his left arm and instantly walked very close to him. "Can you... let go off my arm... Please?", Neku asked him irritated. The boy grinned at him. "No I can't Neku, you are obviously keeping me in place." Neku flushed an agry red before trying to yank his arm free. "Just let go of me Yoshiya! Now please!" Yoshiya giggled, but held Neku's arm close to himself. Neku tried to get back his arm one, two three more times. Then, when he was about to give up, Yoshiya let loose of it. "What was that about!", Neku asked him, even more irritated. Yoshiya was still grinning, and cocked his head to the building they were standing in front of. Neku looked at it. "Great, he just took me to a place I don't know while I was busy taking back my arm."

Neku did enter the building, and it appeared Yoshiya took him to some shady bar. He took a look around. There were two males sitting at the bar, eyening the waitresses while drinking wine. A girl sat next to a white haired boy at a table in the back. Two blonde girls sat at an table closer to the bar, hyperactively chatting and nervously giggling whenever one of the drinking boys looked at them. Two other girls sat further to the front, one had cat ears and the other had blue hair. They were also talking, and sometimes replying to the green-haired boy at the bar. Behind the bar was a scary-looking girl who looked quite pissed off by the whole situation. Neku rubbed his temple, how did Yoshiya find this place anyway? "Are you even legal for drinking?", he asked the smaller boy. Yoshiya shrugged. "No, but does she look like she cares?" Neku looked at the woman behind the bar again. "No, she doesn't." Yoshiya grabbed his arm again. "Indeed! Now, let's enjoy this date together, shall we?" Neku's right eyebrow twitched. "DATE?"

They sat at a table in the middle of the room. Neku ordered a diet-coke, Yoshiya ordered something Neku didn't quite recognize, but he had placed it in the category 'not quite good for you' when the waitress brought it. The waitress, by the way, was according to Neku very pretty. She had black hair and nice purple eyes. She did look a bit sad though. "Are you enjoying your stay, Neku-kun?" Neku grumbled. Yoshiya on the other hand, was annoying as ever. He couldn't say he didn't enjoy it, the people around him were interesting. But Yoshiya... "Somewhat, yes.", he answered softly. Yoshiya giggled. "I'm glad you like this place. It's one of the town's little secrets." Neku still wanted to ask how he found this place, but was worried he might encourage Yoshiya. And that was the last thing he wanted to. "Our date just had to be here. This is a nice place were we can talk in peace so we can really get to know each other!" Yoshiya rambled on about this 'date', and just when Neku was about to answer he was not dating Yoshiya and was most certainly straight, the green-haired boy fell of his barstool. The girl with blue hair slammed her head on the table, the girl with cat ears was laughing and the dark-haired boy was watching his drinking partner, unsure what to do. The woman behind the bar sighed and then yelled and the two girl at the front. "Neko, Aiko, take that drunk friend of yours outta here!" Neko stopped laughing, Aiko raised her head and said something like 'Stupid Mathieu.' Then they both grabben one of his arms and dragged him away. "Bye Ayane!", Neko yelled, before the door closed behind them. Neku looked at the scene with disbelief. Yoshiya actually did the same.

"So, what I was saying... This place is really calm. I like it here. We can talk all we want!", Yoshiya went on talking after some minutes had passed. "So, what do you like to talk about, Neku?" Neku thought about it. "I'd like to talk about-" "Makune! Keep your hands of my son!" The woman next to the white-haired boy was standing and glaring at one of the young girls, the one with the two buns. She was touching the dark-haired boy at the counter very... inaproppiately. Her friend also stood up, and took the pulled the girl away. "Easy Hachi, you don't want Aline to get mad." Hachi pulled a sad face. "But Vista, I could TOUCH Deon!" Aline started yelling again. And Ayane was getting more pissed off every second. "Fjord! Take these ladies with you please!", she yelled. The white-haired boy stood up and smiled. "With pleasure, Ayane." Ayane glared at him. "And take Deon with you too." Fjord's smile disappeared and he pulled Deon off is bartstool and took the whole party out of the bar. Neku watched them, again with disbelief. Yoshiya did the same. Again.

"So, now we're alone...", Yoshiya started, but Neku wasn't listening. He was watching the waitress-girl who was softly talking to Ayane behind the bar. "Neku-kun? Are you listening to me?" Yoshiya grabbed his arm again and looked seriously jealous. "No, sorry. Were you talking about this 'date' again?", Neku huffed sarcastically. Yoshiya's eyes flashed furiously. "Listen Yoshiya.", Neku started. "I am STRAIGHT. I like GIRLS. We can be FRIENDS. Okay? Just FRIENDS. Get it?" Yoshiya crossed his arms looking very... hurt. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it like that.", Neku mumbled. Yoshiya only shrugged. Then Ayane came to them. "Just how old are you kids?" She scared them both. "Sixteen!", Neku almost screamed his answer. "Okay, you can stay. Hitori, fill up his coke please. He's the only customer that stays calm today. He needs something extra." The waitress nodded. "And you?" Ayane eyed Yoshiya, who seemed even more scared than Neku. "Fifteen...", he muttered. "Out with you!", Ayane screamed and Yoshiya couldn't get away fast enough. Ayane grinned. "You can thank me later kid.", she told Neku. And while she went back to the bar, Hitori gave Neku another diet-coke, and Neku's mind tried to register everything that just happened.

Last edited by smeen on Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

This fanfic-thing. Empty Re: This fanfic-thing.

Post by Yume Barauta on Sat May 01, 2010 1:54 pm

*spazzyspaz* I LOVE IT! You captured Yoshiya's personality epically well!

I'm going to draw art of this now. <3
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Sat May 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Art? OMG! *spazzes too*
    Yume Barauta

Post by Yume Barauta on Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 pm

The backround is stupid, but yeah.. xD;;
    Spoiler:
    This fanfic-thing. Yoshineku

I was going to do the part from the bar but the back of Hitori's head refused to be drawn. xD So, unamused Neku and clingy Yoshiya walking and skipping, respectively, down the street. :3
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei on Sat May 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Aww you used Vista? That's so cute of you <3

BTW does this have anything to do with the whole PCxMac shipping? 8'D
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Sun May 02, 2010 7:23 am

@Yume Barauta: Awesome! I like it so much.

@xLei: No problem. Nope, I just had this idea in the back of my head...
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei on Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm

LOL I see.

WTF I IMAGINED VISTA MOLESTING HACHI...
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Sun May 02, 2010 6:13 pm

xD lol XD
    @lei no molesting people!!! XD

this was funny and cute ^^; it took me forever to focus on it though XD
    ooo a sparkle-chases after it-
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 am

@xLei: LOL, where did that come from?

@EorissaRakeo-ssi (or whatever you want me to call you): Thank you. I don't really know what to do about the focus though... Was that my problem?

I'm going to write a part two. I guess the only thing I need is to wake up now.

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 am

smeen wrote:@xLei: LOL, where did that come from?

@EorissaRakeo-ssi (or whatever you want me to call you): Thank you. I don't really know what to do about the focus though... Was that my problem?

I'm going to write a part two. I guess the only thing I need is to wake up now.

thats not you its me xD but i really like the way you write.=33 you can use any of my utauloids if you like =3
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon May 03, 2010 3:24 am

Actually, I WAS going to add Mugen and Sephie in part one, but I totally forgot about them. /FAIL

I guess I will add them in part two.

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Mon May 03, 2010 3:25 am

xD Cool! ^^ thanks =3 but you dont have to.
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon May 03, 2010 3:26 am

Yes I do, since I was already planning that before you told me I could use your UTAU. xP

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) on Mon May 03, 2010 3:32 am

xD okay sounds like fun for sephie. though it turns out the only people she can talk to without her shy tenancies acting up(stuttering,blushing,standing there thinking then running away) is mugen ari bade and hitori xD so itll be interesting
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon May 03, 2010 3:43 am

LOL I'll keep that in mind.

EDIT:
    Done! This time I used Yoshiya, Yume, Neku, other Yume, Vista, Hachi, Sephie, Mugen, Hitori, LOKE and Yuugi. It's terribly long, so... Enjoy?
    Spoiler:
    It was 7.30 AM. Neku slammed his hand on the alarm and stretched. He opened the curtains and saw the sun shine brightly. This made him practically jump out of bed to take a shower. He showered, dressed himself, brushed his teeth, tried to get his hair JUST right and then went downstairs for some breakfast. While eating his breakfast, he thought of the things that happened yesterday. Yoshiya had make him meet very... special persons. Neku sighed, he would be celebrating the day that Yoshiya would leave him alone. "What are you thinking about Neku? Met a nice girl yesterday?" His sister Yume also came downstairt while Neku was thinking about yesterday. "Uhm well, Yoshiya took me to this place the other day...", he muttered, not quite sure what to say. There was a nice girl, actually... Maybe he should go back, but he was worried he would get into a fight with Ayane. Neku saw Yume look at him and quickly thought of something to say. "Don't worry about it, I was just thinking of that place. It was kinda strange. Yume smiled. "Of course it is. It WAS Yoshiya who took you there!" And Neku couldn't agree more.

It was 7.30 AM. Yoshiya had already turned the alarm off, since he was already awake for over an hour. His twin sister yume was still sleeping. He looked at her, considered if he was going to wake her up. And decided he wouldn't. He would go on and pretend everything was normal, then laugh at her when she was late for school. So he showered, dressed himself, brushed is teeth and his hair and went down for some breakfast. While eating his breakfast he thought of yesterday, when he almost had a date with Neku. He grumbled, Ayane had eventually kicked him out of the bar. So far for his date. Yoshiya wished that one day, his date went well and Neku actually liked it. "He will like me, I just have to work harder!", Yoshiya muttered. "Yeah right, Neku is STRAIGHT. How many times does he has to tell you this before you quit?" Yume was awake now, fully dressed and eatig her breakfast. She watched her brother lazily, while waiting for an answer. Yoshiya shrugged and looked back at her angrily.

School was finally over. Yume went watching a movie with Yurine and Neku was slowly walking home. Untill his left arm was grabbed and someone schreeched: 'Neku-kun! Let's go shopping together!" Neku sighed, but then remembered he wanted to buy some new CDs. And he had nothing better to do anyway. "Okay, if we go to the music store first." Yoshiya cheered. "To the music store we go! Let's have fun Neku-kun!" Neku nodded and smiled. Maybe this would be fun after all.

It was busy in the music store. Neku scored the latest album of L'Arc en Ciel and Yoshiya got running to him with a CD of Utada Hikaru, before it got sweeped out of his hands by someone. "It's the last Hikky album available! It's mine!", the person shouted. "Oh come on, we've had this discussion before. You can listen to it!", Yoshiya answered back. Neku watched the other one. "Say Yoshiya, who is this girl?" Yoshiya went a little pale. The 'girl' flushed red. "I am a boy! Do I look like a girl to you?" Neku wanted to answer with yes, but decided that couldn be a bad idea. "Ahem. Neku, this is Yuugi. Yuugi, this is Neku.", Yoshiya muttered. Neku stook out his hand. "Pleased to meet you." Yuugi looked at his hand, then bowed. "Pleased to meet you too." Yoshiya pulled Neku somewhat closer and then whispered: "He's Japanese, so he bows." Neku nodded. "So, this is the Neku you were talking about in class?", Yuugi asked. Yoshiya flushed. "You can keep de CD if you leave us alone." Yuugi smirked before running of to the counter shouting: "Thank you Yoshiya! See you tomorrow!" Neku watched him leave. "He's quite the extra-ordinary type, isn't he?" Yoshiya huffed. "He always uses that trick to get what he wants."

Next store was a big clothing store. Neku didn't particulairy want something, but yoshiya kept holding up things asking if he should buy it or not. When yoshiya was peacefully sniffling through the racks Neku noticed the two girls from yesterday. "Vista, what dress do you like best? The long red one or the short black one?", Hachi asked. Vista inspected both dresses before answering: "Try the black one, I think it will look better on you." Hachi went into the fitting room, and Yoshiya came over to Neku. "I think I'm done Neku, look!" He was holding a purple vest with bunny ears attached to the hood. "You sure you wanna wear that?", Neku asked. Yoshiya nodded. "I think it's cute!" At that moment Neku noticed Hachi stepping out of the fitting room, wearing the short black dress she was holding earlier. Vista nodded with approval. "I think this one looks very sexy on you." Hachi frowned. Vista smirked. "As long as you aren't touching my butt while we're clubbing tonight.", Hachi told her. "I wouldn't dare...", Vista answered. But while they walked past Neku and Yoshiya, the two boys saw she was keeping her fingers crossed behind her back.

"Let's go for a drink.", Yoshiya offered. "As long as we aren't visiting Ayane.", Neku answered. Yoshiya seemed to think it through. "I don't think we are allowed in there anymore. At least I aren't. But I know another place. Do you like coffee?" While he asked it, he led Neku into a cafe. It was quite empty and behind the bar stood an aged man. Yoshiya sat down on a barstool and Neku sat next to him. "What do you want to drink boys?", the man asked. "Coffee, I'll pay for both of us.", Yoshiya asnwered, and he winked to Neku. "Well, that's nice of your friend, isn't it?", the man said to Neku. "Isn't it?", Yoshiya repeated. Neku huffed. "Yeah, it is... Thank you, FRIEND." That comment let Yoshiya out of ammo, and they silently enjoyed their drink.

"Do you want to go anywhere?", Yoshiya asked. He looked quite tired. Neku nodded. "I want to go to the game store. After that, we can go home." Yoshiya agreed and followed Neku before asking: "Whose home?" Neku flushed. "You'll go to yours and I'll go to mine." Yoshiya grabbed Neku's arm and started wining. "But Neku-kun, I wanna see your room! I'll let you see mine too!" Neku was about to say something when he bumped into someone. It was girl, followed by a boy he didn't know and Hitori. Neku looked at Hitori. Yoshiya nudged him with his elbow. "Oh, sorry! I am so sorry! i didn't see you!", Neku apologized to the other girl. The girl didn't answer, but grabbed the arm of the boy behind her and pulled him away. And before Neku knew it, Hitori was standing in front of him. "Don't worry, Sephie is just very shy. And she takes Mugen with her because she's afraid to say something." Neku looked at her for a while and got another elbow of Yoshiya before muttering. "Uh, okay." Hitori gave him a small smile. "Bye." Neku didn't say something. Yoshiya waved at her. Than he pulled Neku into the gameshop, where they heared muffled laughter. "That was, like, the worst chat up EVER." Yoshiya and Neku saw Yuugi standing at the counter. "Will you please just, go away. And what the hell did you buy?", Yoshiya asked. Yuugi held up a box that anyone would recognize. "Final Fantasy XIII. The last one." Neku looked at it. "I wanted that one...", he muttered. Yoshiya looked at Yuugi furiously and Yuugi stook out his tongue to them. "Too bad. Too late. Bye Neku. Bye Yoshiya.", He walked away, but before going out the shop he turned around. "By the way Yoshiya, have you finished the history project yet?" Yoshiya and Neku both watched him walk away. "Oh Lord, I totally forgot about that!", Yoshiya screamed.
    Yume Barauta

Post by Yume Barauta on Mon May 03, 2010 7:09 am

8D LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE- *shot*

Oh, Yuugi, how amazing he is. >u> And both Yumes are pwn in this too.
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei on Mon May 03, 2010 11:41 am

FFT I can't help it but I think it would be cute of Vista to molest Hachi~

... why is molesting suddenly cute when it involves this one-sided crush? D'8
    Misha
    Misha

Notes : 2890

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/

Post by Misha on Mon May 03, 2010 12:09 pm

: 'DD
    This is awesomeeeeeee ~
    Thanks for using Hachi <3333
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Mon May 03, 2010 1:04 pm

@Yume: THANK YOU!!!!! I really enjoyed writing this... Thanks for the drawning, for finding Yuugi amazing... and for requesting this because it was awesome to write!

@xLei: I was writing it when suddenly I got that same vision! so it just had to be written. I dunno when molesting got cute, but it's kinda the first yuri-couple I like...

@Misha: Thank you, Hachi is very fun to use. Seriously.

I should do this more often, everyone draw Yuugi for me and request something! The weather stinks so I'm inside all day anyway... CLICKY-CLICKY!
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Thu May 06, 2010 9:01 am

LOL, breaking the rules again. But this is an artsy add to this topic! because I wrote a very short part three:

Spoiler:
    "So, how did the history thing go?"

Yoshiya slammed his head on the table and moaned. Yume giggled. "Didn't go very well?" Yoshiya shook his head while it was still on the table. "I got it finished... But that's the only positive thing I can say..." Yume giggled again. But then she spotted someone on the street. "Say, I'll be talking to Ritsu, okay? You behave!" Yoshiya snorted. His sister was a stalker, just like him. Altough, that's what he told himself. He sighed and looked at his sister and her cross-dressing-crush. Where was Neku-kun when he needed him most? "Dreaming about your Neku-kun again?" Yoshiya looked up and saw Yuugi, who handed him some pocky. He gratefully took it. "Well... yeah.", he mumbled, while putting a stick in his mouth. Yuugi huffed. "I don't think he likes you." Yoshiya shrugged. "Sai doesn't like you, but you keep trying too." Yuugi nodded. "So true." They both fell silent for a while. Yume walked away from them, still chatting with Ritsu. "You think, if I'm going to wear a dress, would Sai like me more?" Yoshiya snickered. "Yeah right, and when I wear a dress Neku will be all over me." Yuugi seemed to think about it. "Don't think so Yuugi, get it out of your head. People are already thinking you're a girl without a dress." Yuugi huffed again. "I don't look girly...", he muttered. "Yes you do. And I don't look very manly as well. But we can never pull of the cross-dressing act like Ritsu does." Yoshiya looked at Yuugi. Yuugi looked back. Then they started to laugh. "What the hell? Were did that idea come from?", Yuugi asked himself giggling. Yoshiya snorted. "We sure are desperate." Yuugi nodded. "Yeah, but this is too much." Tey looked at each other again. And the laughing started all over again.

Actually, character study for Yuugi. But who cares. Enjoy!
    Yume Barauta

Post by Yume Barauta on Thu May 06, 2010 4:43 pm

LOL. xDDDD
    I'm making a talkloid.
    Yoshiya: Neku-kun, if I dressed like a girl, would you like me more?
    Neku: ...........No.
    Yoshiya: ...Oh.

...I should draw Yoshiya and Yuugi in dresses too. >w>
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies on Thu May 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Aaaaaah oh my gosh this is sooooo much win~ <3 Haha, Yuugi's so cute. ^__^ And badtouch!Vista is endless win.
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 am

@Yume: Awesome, I would love to hear that. And to be honest, I think Yuugi would look awesome in a dress. And Yoshiya too, by the way.

@Chasing Fireflies: Thank yoouuuu! Yeah, Vista is win. She's awesome to write too.
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei on Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 am

FFFT glad you like to write about her <3
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen on Tue May 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Meh, unfinished sequel-thingy... I don't have any inspiration anymore... Will finish this later.

Spoiler:
    Yoshiya sighed and looked frustrated in the mirror. His hair took an enormous amount of time to style... He picked up his brush and tried for the umpteenth time to get his hair just perfect, when his twin-sister yelled at him from their bedroom. "Yoshiya, have you packed already?" Yoshiya blinked. "Packed?" Yume threw the door of their bathroom open. "Yeah packed. We're going on excursion today. Forgot that?" Yoshiya dropped the hairbrush. "The excursion, together with the rivalling high-school... Neku-kun's school... "I need to pack!", he yelled, while running back into the bedroom. "No poopie, Sherlock...", Yume sighed.

Yuugi looked at the stuffed bag Yoshiya was carrying with him. "You took your complete house with you or something?" Yoshiya shook his head. "Neku-kun will be going too. Can you imagine it? Me and him... In one cottage!" Yuugi sighed. "We will be with FOUR people in one cottage..." He sighed. "And we only have bunk beds. So no fun times." Yoshiya flushed. "Shut up.", he muttered. Yuugi grinned. "Isn't Sai coming?" Yuggi shook his head. "No Sai this week, I'm afraid..." He crossed his arms. "But I like the idea of going on excursion in the mountains!" Yoshiya nodded. "Me too, and we will need to take care of ourselves!" Yuugi's smirk returned. "Everybody wants to share a cotage with me, of course. Since I'm the only one who knows how to cook a decent meal." Yoshiya huffed. "Modest as always, huh?" Yuugi just laughed.

Yuugi and Yoshiya seemingly got to share a cottage. When they found it, they two people from the other school weren't there yet. "So...", Yuugi started. "It's made from wood!", Yoshiya shouted. "No poopie, Sherlock! It's a COTTAGE!", Yume screamed back from the other side of the camping grounds. Yoshiya huffed. Yuugi giggled. "You gotta be kidding me...", another voice said. Yoshiya dropped his bag and Yuugi looked at the teen who said those words. "hiya Neku. Fancy meeting you here." Neku sighed. "Yeah, fun meeting you again too...", he muttered, but Yuugi already turned his attention to Yoshiya, who seemed to be hyperventilating. "Keep breathing Yoshiya, or you won't be enjoying this." Neku sighed and dropped his bag on the ground. "You have the keys?", he asked. Yuugi shook his head. "Somebody already took them." Yoshiya nodded while trying to keep his breathing under control. "Are you guys my roommates?" The three of them turned around to see the fourth boy living in their cottage. "Oh hi there Nunny!", Yuugi said. The boy tried to smile and failed, then hurried to the door of their cottage to open it up. "you know him?", Neku whispered to Yuugi. Yuugi nodded. "He's a cute kid, but don't piss him off. We don't call him 911 for nothing..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:03 am