Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Chasing Fireflies
xLei
smeen
Hope
8 posters

A Genderswitch RP

Hope
    Hope

Notes : 224

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Saifaldin Cross Diether
    Blog/Website:

A Genderswitch RP Empty A Genderswitch RP

Post by Hope Tue May 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Well I've been thinking alot and I've decided to go and make a RP about...Genderswitching. What happens if a girl turns into a guy and vice versa? Maybe we can find out here. You can either use yourself or your UTAU in this RP. Max Characters may be up to 3-4, Depending if you are responsible enough. We will start in a neighborhood somewhere in Japan (Since It's the widely used location...or maybe we could call it OUF Town). The RP's Genre? It's Spice of Life/Romance/Drama/Comedy... May vary really.

*Note: In my case of the genderswitch thing, Let's say I'm a genderless person here which...gains a gender. Ahaha...

RULES:
    1. Absolutely no Godmodding
    2. No overusing of cuss words.
    3. No hentai/cybering. (If you really want to do those actions, I suggest doing it in PM.)
    4. Have fun!

Members:
    Hope as Himself/Herself.

-`-`-`-`
    RP START

Morning soon came in a small quiet neighborhood somewhere in Japan, It was indeed a joyous orchestration for the people.
    Somewhere, in the most loneliest part of the town there stood a bungalow. In it lives a young genderless person called Hope. "Zzz..." He/She slept ever so peacefully till the alarm clock had rang. "...What?" Hope groggily woke up, rubbing the sleep off of his/her eyes.A few seconds had passed and Hope felt incredibly uncomfortable. "...Why am I not feeling like myself today?" he/she uttered and then felt what was wrong. He was officially male! "AAAAAAAAH!" Hope literally screamed his heart out as he realized this and immediately hits himself with a book he was reading. No use, it wasn't a dream or anything. "Crap...reality..." he continued to curse under his breath, he immediately got up and ran for the bathroom to look at himself. "...Well...at least...I look cool now having a "set" face..." he thought, examining himself closely. He had short silky and fluffy looking black hair with a tint of silver on some parts. His eyes were bright sky blue, his complexion was a bit on the pale side. "...Wait I wonder if the others had a change as well..." Hope decided to dress up, luckily he did had spare clothes incase he became a guy. Once dressed he steps out of his home to check the rest of OUF Town.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

A Genderswitch RP Empty Re: A Genderswitch RP

Post by smeen Tue May 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Smeen woke up from the sound of a thunderstorm raging over the land. Oh, the joys of living near a river... She dragged herself to the bathroom to clean herself up but when walking past the mirror she noticed something has changed. At first, she couldn't see why, but when checking it out... She noticed she wasn't a she, but a he... Smeen ran back to her room to skim through the clothes in her closet, but nothing came close to male... "Mom!", he screamed. "I need a new coat!" Wearing a pink coat wasn't going to add to his manlyness. "Yes son, I will get you one today!", his mom answered. "What the hell?", Smeen thought.
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Wed May 19, 2010 10:18 am

Vista slept peacefully in her nice cozy bed. When the sun shined, she yawned and woke up... but something felt strange... "Hmm that's odd." She thought and got off the bed.
    "For some reason I want to work out and sweat." She lifted and eyebrow but shrugged.
    "... Whatever." She wen to her bathroom but caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.
    "What the....?" She stared at the mirror hard. She had become a he!
    "Well, at least I'm good looking!" He complimented on himself, like the narcissist he was. "But I need some clothes..." He walked into his older brother's room, X.P. and stole his clothing. "This outta fit!" Tossing the clothes over his head, he walked out the room. "Perfect!" He said with a bishonen like grin.
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm

The alarm clock went off for what seemed like the millionth time, and after a minute or two Chase was awake enough to remember that even if she told it to be quiet and that she was trying to sleep, it probably wouldn't listen. So, reluctantly, she rolled out from under the covers (why was it always so cold in the morning?) and turned it off herself. She stood there for a moment, staring off into space. Was it just her, or was something about today a little off? Deciding it was just her, she headed downstairs for breakfast.
    Kazuko was already awake, sitting at the kitchen table with a newspaper and a cup of tea.
    "Good morning, Chase, there's still some hot water in the kettle if you want any--"
    "Oh my gosh, Kazuko, are you feeling okay? What happened to your voice?"
    "Mm... I'm not quite sure myself. I must have strained it the other day while I was practicing."
    Chase blinked and nodded slowly. It wasn't that it sounded bad, though, just deeper. Was something off with her, too? "Well, yikes, don't push yourself too hard, okay? Drink lots of tea and stuff."
    "I will, thank you." Kazuko smiled and went back to her newspaper. That's when Chase noticed it.
    "Wait! Your hair wasn't that short yesterday!" Sure enough, her usual bun was gone. Kazuko smoothed the back of her hair self-consciously.
    "W-Well, I suppose it wasn't, but--"
    The more Chase looked, the more sure she was, but... how?
    "...Um. T-This is a really weird question, but... did you turn into a guy?"
    Kazuko stared back, dumbfounded, then laughed quietly and took another sip of her tea. "That's absolutely preposterous!"
    But now that Chase thought about it, wasn't her voice a little deeper today too? And even with the oversized t-shirt she was wearing, her clothes were fitting a little strangely. She walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Not that she hadn't been kind of a trap before, but... yep, she (well, he) was definitely a guy too. He tilted his head, poked himself in the face a few times, and smiled. He'd always wondered what it would be like, honestly. Well, first things first, they had to get some new clothes. He doubted he'd want to wear girl jeans all day.
    "Hey Kazuko, why don't we go down to the store and get some... um, cough drops?" She honestly wasn't sure how Kazuko would take the news. Or maybe she did know, and this was her way of dealing with it. Either way. He ran upstairs to his room and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, then he and Kazuko started down the street.
    Hope
    Hope

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hope Wed May 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Hope happily hopped and skipped on the sidewalks, being happy that he finally has a gender. He still didn't see anyone outside though. "Maybe they're still normal." Hope thought as he tried to peer into a window of someone's house but then failed due to his short height(5'2...). "forget it..." he mumbled and headed for the park instead.
    Uchi-chan
    Uchi-chan

Notes : 670

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Nagare Zensoukyoku and KANDI
    Blog/Website:

Post by Uchi-chan Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Nagare rolled around in his bed, crying out as nightmares of KAMINARI replayed themselves in his mind. He twisted on his bed, trying to run away, and suddenly crashed to the floor. “Kyaa!” he squeaked in a high, breathy voice. At this, he froze, looked down…and screamed again when he saw two subtle bumps on his chest. “I-it can’t be!” Nagare bolted up and stared at the mirror on the wall. Barely-there curves had replaced his barely-there muscles, and true enough, his voice was higher by at least two octaves. A sob bubbled from his (her?) throat, and Nagare curled up at the foot of the bunk bed that he shared with his sister…who was probably hanging around with Yue-nii again since she was not home. “I-I’ve become a l-loli….” Nagare hiccupped out, and sighed…and poked at the two soft lumps on his chest out of curiosity.

Then, he pulled on a light purple dress that his Master had so conveniently left for him after the most recent bout of estrogen pills, and pulled on his spare female clothing expertly. And with another grimace in the mirror, Nagare slipped into her shoes and went to see if anyone else had the problem…or Master finally gave him that gender change that she always threatened.
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Wed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Lullaby yawned hearing the birds sing outside her window which caused her to growl and throw a pillow over her head but froze in mid movement was that me that just growled? she sat up rubbing her eyes as she slid out from other her covers her eyes widen"WHAT THE HELL!?"her chest her body.... she was no longer a her.... standing up "she" marched down the hall into rhapsody's room "RHY!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" she stopped in her tracks and fell to the ground laughing seeing her "brother" with long hair and an ample chest

rhy spoke softly "I didnt do anything you dolt! This wasnt my doing!I havent been working in the lab for three days!" 'her' eyes closing softly as she sighed "Can... I... borrow your clothes?" he looked away blushing crossing 'her' arms under his breasts

lullaby finally stopped laughing and nodded as she started going through his 'sisters' closet for clothing finding something she actually liked she looked at herself for the first time her long hair was gone and her bubblegum eyes were now red her hair was black with red tips all over she didnt like it but dealt with it he wore a simple tshirt with stripes on it and black jeans she managed to find. and went down stairs to start breakfast

"How did this happen?" he looked over himself in the mirror his eyes were still the arctic blue that seemed to glow in the light his hair was long and straight a softer color than it used to be the necklace he normally wore fell between the new appendages in his shirt. he wore a tank top that seemed to not want to cover his stomach and shorts with tights under them since his sister didnt own any jeans."I still dont understand this... There had to be something inthe programming that did this... or our genes?"he sighed quickly wrapping his hair up in a ribbon learning to do this from raising his sister. he made his way down stairs catching the smell of rice bacon and eggs.

this would be a interesting day for the siblings... One they would never forget.

(yea I didnt really know what to do with them xD its not that bad im just not used to rping with both of them together)
    Hope
    Hope

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hope Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

(I'm so lonely. *sweatdrop* )

"Wonderful..." Hope was somehow feeling that everyone wounded up dead because of shock or something. "Where are the people!" now, being extremely bored he had shouted into the empty space before him.
    "You shouldn't be so loud ''Master''. " A voice came by behind Hope. The young boy was surprised to see who was before him."You...can't be..." Hope tried hard to not laugh but failed anyways "You're my UTAU! Saifaldin! Oh dear so you also had a gender switch?! Ahaha!"Saifaldin remained silent, he or rather she was definately uncomfortable. "If this is your doing ''sir'' Master I must eliminate you for bringing me shame." Hope perked his eyebrow up and looked at his UTAU."Just try tall guy...er..girl. If you kill me your existence will go bye bye~" Either it was a threat or something, it worked. Saifaldin calmed down and went silent.
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Sun May 23, 2010 5:46 am

Smeen looked at himself for the umpteenth time. He didn't feel strange while being a boy. He tried to find something different (except the manly features) but was disturbed by the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen in her laboratory. "Yuugi! Something strange happened tonight!" He went into the kitchen and saw Yuugi preparing breakfast, complete with pink, frilly apron. "You don't look any different...", he thought aloud. Yuugi looked up at the comment. "Oh no? Should I pull down my pants then?" Smeen facepalmed. Yuugi is a trap anyway, of course he would not notice. "Am I getting that lolita dress now?", Yuugi asked. "Yes, we'll go shopping after breakfast.", Smeen answered.
    Rayshia
    Rayshia

Notes : 430

Post by Rayshia Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 pm

In OUF town, there did not happen to be many tall buildings. And it was highly doubted that any of the happened to be apartment buildings. But for her own city-girl, apartment-living purposes, a certain short Asian girl had invaded and inhabited one of the floors in the business tower and turned it into her own personal apartment living space about a week ago,

Now, this morning, a cry could be heard throughout the whole building. "FINALlY! AT LONG LAST!" A short, messy-haired boy in a loose-fitting white and pink T-shirt and sport shorts dashed out of the space in the former office that had now been deemed a bedroom and halted in the middle of the 'living room' in a victorious pose. "I'm a DUDE!" The boy pronounced ecstatically, before proceeding to hop and dance around the couch in a very 'non-dude-like' fashion.

"No more bras, no more monthlies, no more chest... YES!" He flopped onto the couch with a thump, and smiled up at the ceiling. "Hm... I won't be able to fangirl over bishies now... And Kenji Baionoto.... But... There's always yaoi," he decided with a slightly feminine giggle. "Even my voice has changed! I'll be able to sing all those guys songs I always wanted to!"

Walking over to what used to be a meeting room, the boy knocked on the door. "Oi, Thistlebutt, get out here. Sleeping in? You're usually already up and making cup noodles for breakfast by this time? What's up?"

A strangely high-pitched voice shrieked from the inside, "Hobo, if you did anything to me in my sleep, I swear, I'm going to..." The rest of the threat was unheard due to the boy's howling laughter.

"Seriously, Thistlebutt! Since when did your voice get so high? Inhale helium?"

As soon as he had uttered these words, the door opened, nearly slamming in his face. "Hobo! Why am I a GIRL?"
    hisoka-chan
    hisoka-chan

Notes : 2

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 1308
    Blog/Website: https://www.facebook.com/hisokachan

Post by hisoka-chan Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 am

Hisoka woke up for the birds are singing. She sat up and jumped off her bed. Yawned, she yelled for her little brother. "Fuusen, are you awake?" she asked the little brother next door to her. He didn't answer. So, Hisoka stood up and walked out of her room. Closing the door behind her, she felt like the door was lighter than it used to be. She looked at the doorknob. "What the-" she questioned herself, because now, it seems she has muscles. Then she just realized something, her voice changed.

"I-I'm a boy???"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 am