Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
StateOfDep
Psycho↑ ↓
irei1as
moeloid
Trempush
AngelFromPeru
루키아(Rukia)
taiwonton
Stripe
ThePianoChan
MichiSuzune
extremeclay
Mai Murasaki
BlackStatic
Fumfum
Wolkabai
MariRoseTair
Lucky_the_dog
Yanyu
Catarsis
Haloheroine
KanashiiNoNeko
Tsumanne
suthethird
xLei
PeppermintCereal
smeen
masterchichan
Ezri
Hope
Lenexia
LupinAKAFlashTH2
Aisu
CDchan
Nanashi_Zokune
muyo
산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
Aline
Winchester24
어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
Hira-Chira
vio.
Chasing Fireflies
Misha
mintie
Zeny
Sparky
51 posters

Tell us pointless stories about your life.

산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)
    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

Notes : 838

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 歌音山将
    Blog/Website: http://kimsansyo.blog128.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html

Tell us pointless stories about your life. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) Tue May 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Aline wrote:Something pretty weird I learnt today: it's way easier for a Korean-born person to pronounce Portuguese than for a Japanese-born one, due to the lack of vowels in Japanese, and due to the fact Korean also has nasal vowels, just like Portuguese.

That was a freaking awesome thing to learn! OuO

Ehhh? Korean doesn't have nasal vowels, lol;;;;;
    There's a nasal ending (Nasalized N, ㅇ, like in french)but that's it, aha;;

Koreans pronounce western languages easier because of the base vowels, but also because we have multiple ending consonants. (Unlike japanese which only has one, and chinese which has two.)
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Tell us pointless stories about your life. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

Post by Chasing Fireflies Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Hope wrote:Once upon a time... I ate Pancakes with Vinegar. How? I mistook the vinegar for the Syrup in this hotel. Worst part? Yeah I ate it cause I'm too embarrased to just throw it away. Yum.

Ffffff, they should really label those things! XD;; I know how you feel, my cousin and I went to this restaurant once with these amazing waffles with ice cream on them and everything, and once I ordered a plain one, and to my surprise it came with a little bit of ice cream on the side too. So I put it all over my waffle, and when I took a bite it tasted REALLY gross. And I was like, "This is the worst ice cream I've ever had!" Except it wasn't ice cream. It was butter. My cousin has never let me live it down. XD;;

EDIT: Also, once upon a time there was a girl who was really shy, even online. She'd been on several forums, sometimes for more than a year, but barely ever talked and never really felt like she was part of the community. Then one day she found an awesome forum with awesome people and eventually posted there 600 times, which was probably more than all the other forums she'd been on put together. Why? Because she probably felt more at home there than all the other forums she'd been on put together, too. Thanks, everyone. ;w;
    fffff sorry for subjecting you to so much cheese XD;;
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Post by vio. Tue May 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Today I Went to Sonic and got a #7, They gave me TOTS. :<
    WTF, When I get a combo meal, I expect fries. OFC. Everywhere else gives fries... And the sign on the #7 said, "COMBO" not "COMBO WITH TOTS/NO FRIES AHAHAH"

Yep.
    mintie
    mintie

Notes : 768

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/

Post by mintie Tue May 25, 2010 11:30 pm

all these stories are so funny and emo and weird xD

My science teacher was explaining paralax of stars to us, and then she made some students stand up to pretend to be stars, then she's like "From my angle, it looks like Junior and Michelle are on top of each other" and everyone's like laughing immaturely, and my science teacher just goes like, "Okay, forget that example..." lol
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. Wed May 26, 2010 12:58 am

I went to play Touhou, and since I'm a cheater with my Computer Gaming Controller, I have it plugged in.
    I grabbed my Xbox Controller instead.

I have too many technologies.
    masterchichan
    masterchichan

Notes : 57

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chikune Kenta
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/masterchichan

Post by masterchichan Wed May 26, 2010 3:04 am

okay, uhh.. once upon time a few years ago, i saw a poor old lady begging for money on the sides of the streets while i was on my way for school. i gave her a single peso. i thought she would accept it but she threw it away and it kinda made me sad .___. ...

later, i found the penny/coin/peso again(on the exact spot where the old lady threw it) on my way home with a friend. i didnt want to get it back anymore so my friend kept the penny/peso instead :/..
    smeen
    smeen

Notes : 7719

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/

Post by smeen Wed May 26, 2010 3:45 am

I need to get dressed (I'm in my pyamas, pervs, not naked) but I'm in my 'I don't feel like it'- mood. I have this once in a while and I even got therapy for it when I was younger. It's a post-traumatic... thing I have since my eye-operation failed and I got blind at my left eye.

No lies in this story, actually. But don't feel soprry since I don't really care. At the moment.
    PeppermintCereal
    PeppermintCereal

Notes : 845

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 am

I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

My mind must be very bored Razz
    Hira-Chira
    Hira-Chira

Notes : 670

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hira-Chira Wed May 26, 2010 4:41 am

PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

XD LOL.
    PeppermintCereal
    PeppermintCereal

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 am

Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

XD LOL.
    Yeah. I've also had a dream that Link got caught by the FBI :D
    Hira-Chira
    Hira-Chira

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hira-Chira Wed May 26, 2010 5:03 am

PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:

XD LOL.
    XD EPIC. I've had a dream where Kaito was a pedo and trying to get me and my friend ouo.
    PeppermintCereal
    PeppermintCereal

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal Wed May 26, 2010 5:13 am

Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:

XD LOL.
    XD EPIC. I've had a dream where Kaito was a pedo and trying to get me and my friend ouo.
    I also fell down stairs, met Elmo at Seaworld and ate churros thar.
    Hira-Chira
    Hira-Chira

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hira-Chira Wed May 26, 2010 5:18 am

PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:

XD LOL.
    And another time I got adopted online and attempted to move into Katio's house, When me and my sister got to his house he wasn't there so we waited and waited only to see him come home with bags full of hentai.XDDD
    PeppermintCereal
    PeppermintCereal

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by PeppermintCereal Wed May 26, 2010 6:42 am

Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:

XD LOL.
    And another time I got adopted online and attempted to move into Katio's house, When me and my sister got to his house he wasn't there so we waited and waited only to see him come home with bags full of hentai.XDDD

lol.

We are saaaaaad :D
    Sparky
    Sparky

Notes : 712

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:

Post by Sparky Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 am

The other day, I had a dream that I was in a pool drowning. Only, I could breathe under water. So, I guess I wasn't really drowning.
    Zeny
    Zeny

Notes : 1239

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com

Post by Zeny Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 am

Sparky wrote:The other day, I had a dream that I was in a pool drowning. Only, I could breathe under water. So, I guess I wasn't really drowning.

>Having a sig about pool toys

>Sparky drowning
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Wed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

I LIKE TO SLEEP NAKED

Not really but I think it someone told me that, I'd lol'd... literally

*tries not to laugh in class*
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen Wed May 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Well, I actually like to sleep naked.

No I'm not telling you guys where I live.
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

You know something?
    My high school fails. The teachers give us the answers for the final exam the day before or make it open book.
    After the exams, we either sit quietly, play online games, or play cards. (Well, it's awesome at the time.)

I think the American school system is trying to make it so that it is LITERALLY impossible to fail.
    (Once I heard someone bragging about taking Geometry three times. Oh, and there are SO MANY pregnant girls here! I don't get it!)
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 pm

suthethird wrote:You know something?
    My high school fails. The teachers give us the answers for the final exam the day before or make it open book.
    After the exams, we either sit quietly, play online games, or play cards. (Well, it's awesome at the time.)

I think the American school system is trying to make it so that it is LITERALLY impossible to fail.
    (Once I heard someone bragging about taking Geometry three times. Oh, and there are SO MANY pregnant girls here! I don't get it!)

Here in Rio, the public school system just implemented automatic approval for Emelentary, Middle and Junior High... High school students still have to study... When there are teachers in the classes, of course.

Once upon a time, two girls decided to pair their UTAUloids; one of the girls had an UTAUloid based in herself, and the other had a genderbent. End of story.
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Aisu Thu May 27, 2010 12:38 am

Aline wrote:Once upon a time, two girls decided to pair their UTAUloids; one of the girls had an UTAUloid based in herself, and the other had a genderbent. End of story.

I C WUT U DID THAR
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 am

I was listening to this song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxuwffpc4Q&NR=1&feature=fvwp

And staring at Chase's signature. It was in sync. xD
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 am

FFFFFFFFFF you're right, this is amazing ;w;

Oh my gosh, England as Lady Gaga. <3 This has to happen.
    smeen
    smeen

UTAU Information

Post by smeen Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 am

I dreamed that Vista and Hachi were wearing the same clothes, only Vista was wearing red and Hachi was wearing pink, and it was snowing. And the were throwing with random heads.

I dunno what I did wrong yesterday...
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Post by Tsumanne Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 am

Once upon a time today a sick Tsumanne DL'd the beta overseas UTAU game that a green veggie made. The Tsumanne finished it in a half an hour or so. After being bored, the Tsumanne started to draw a comic based on the game.

The Tsumanne became sad because her highschool is having a disco tomorrow night and the Tsumanne feared she may not go there and be with her friends due to getting a sinus infection.

What makes it wierd is that the Tsumanne had a similar infection before, which she noticed on a Wednesday night, much like the current infection. The Tsumanne feared her throat would be all sore tomorrow, like before.

The end. Oh, and the Tsumanne's pet cockatiel keeps chirping on her shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:57 pm