Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Share

    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

    Posts : 281
    Notes : 838
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2010-01-13
    Age : 24
    Location : ...저기! 저기!!( ゜▽゜

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 歌音山将
    Blog/Website: http://kimsansyo.blog128.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html
    Status: JP Renzoku + KR Ryeonsok

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) on Tue May 25, 2010 8:40 pm

    Aline wrote:Something pretty weird I learnt today: it's way easier for a Korean-born person to pronounce Portuguese than for a Japanese-born one, due to the lack of vowels in Japanese, and due to the fact Korean also has nasal vowels, just like Portuguese.

    That was a freaking awesome thing to learn! OuO

    Ehhh? Korean doesn't have nasal vowels, lol;;;;;
    There's a nasal ending (Nasalized N, ㅇ, like in french)but that's it, aha;;

    Koreans pronounce western languages easier because of the base vowels, but also because we have multiple ending consonants. (Unlike japanese which only has one, and chinese which has two.)

    Chasing Fireflies

    Posts : 1161
    Notes : 2912
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Chasing Fireflies on Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm

    Hope wrote:Once upon a time... I ate Pancakes with Vinegar. How? I mistook the vinegar for the Syrup in this hotel. Worst part? Yeah I ate it cause I'm too embarrased to just throw it away. Yum.

    Ffffff, they should really label those things! XD;; I know how you feel, my cousin and I went to this restaurant once with these amazing waffles with ice cream on them and everything, and once I ordered a plain one, and to my surprise it came with a little bit of ice cream on the side too. So I put it all over my waffle, and when I took a bite it tasted REALLY gross. And I was like, "This is the worst ice cream I've ever had!" Except it wasn't ice cream. It was butter. My cousin has never let me live it down. XD;;

    EDIT: Also, once upon a time there was a girl who was really shy, even online. She'd been on several forums, sometimes for more than a year, but barely ever talked and never really felt like she was part of the community. Then one day she found an awesome forum with awesome people and eventually posted there 600 times, which was probably more than all the other forums she'd been on put together. Why? Because she probably felt more at home there than all the other forums she'd been on put together, too. Thanks, everyone. ;w;
    fffff sorry for subjecting you to so much cheese XD;;

    vio.

    Posts : 918
    Notes : 2459
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : lolmerica.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: Recording T&K EN

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by vio. on Tue May 25, 2010 11:14 pm

    Today I Went to Sonic and got a #7, They gave me TOTS. :<
    WTF, When I get a combo meal, I expect fries. OFC. Everywhere else gives fries... And the sign on the #7 said, "COMBO" not "COMBO WITH TOTS/NO FRIES AHAHAH"

    Yep.

    mintie

    Posts : 225
    Notes : 768
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-29
    Age : 20
    Location : SoCali!

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: act1 + fixed oto

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by mintie on Tue May 25, 2010 11:30 pm

    all these stories are so funny and emo and weird xD

    My science teacher was explaining paralax of stars to us, and then she made some students stand up to pretend to be stars, then she's like "From my angle, it looks like Junior and Michelle are on top of each other" and everyone's like laughing immaturely, and my science teacher just goes like, "Okay, forget that example..." lol

    vio.

    Posts : 918
    Notes : 2459
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : lolmerica.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: Recording T&K EN

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by vio. on Wed May 26, 2010 12:58 am

    I went to play Touhou, and since I'm a cheater with my Computer Gaming Controller, I have it plugged in.
    I grabbed my Xbox Controller instead.

    I have too many technologies.

    masterchichan

    Posts : 49
    Notes : 57
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 22
    Location : philippines

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chikune Kenta
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/masterchichan
    Status: ver 1.6

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by masterchichan on Wed May 26, 2010 3:04 am

    okay, uhh.. once upon time a few years ago, i saw a poor old lady begging for money on the sides of the streets while i was on my way for school. i gave her a single peso. i thought she would accept it but she threw it away and it kinda made me sad .___. ...

    later, i found the penny/coin/peso again(on the exact spot where the old lady threw it) on my way home with a friend. i didnt want to get it back anymore so my friend kept the penny/peso instead :/..

    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by smeen on Wed May 26, 2010 3:45 am

    I need to get dressed (I'm in my pyamas, pervs, not naked) but I'm in my 'I don't feel like it'- mood. I have this once in a while and I even got therapy for it when I was younger. It's a post-traumatic... thing I have since my eye-operation failed and I got blind at my left eye.

    No lies in this story, actually. But don't feel soprry since I don't really care. At the moment.

    PeppermintCereal

    Posts : 452
    Notes : 845
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : Super Marisa Laaaaaand~

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Pinku ACT 1 complete! Rei needs fixing

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by PeppermintCereal on Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 am

    I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

    My mind must be very bored Razz

    Hira-Chira

    Posts : 330
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : In the computer.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Hira-Chira on Wed May 26, 2010 4:41 am

    PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

    My mind must be very bored Razz
    XD LOL.

    PeppermintCereal

    Posts : 452
    Notes : 845
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : Super Marisa Laaaaaand~

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Pinku ACT 1 complete! Rei needs fixing

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by PeppermintCereal on Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 am

    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

    My mind must be very bored Razz
    XD LOL.
    Yeah. I've also had a dream that Link got caught by the FBI :D

    Hira-Chira

    Posts : 330
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : In the computer.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Hira-Chira on Wed May 26, 2010 5:03 am

    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

    My mind must be very bored Razz
    XD LOL.
    Yeah. I've also had a dream that Link got caught by the FBI :D
    XD EPIC. I've had a dream where Kaito was a pedo and trying to get me and my friend ouo.

    PeppermintCereal

    Posts : 452
    Notes : 845
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : Super Marisa Laaaaaand~

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Pinku ACT 1 complete! Rei needs fixing

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by PeppermintCereal on Wed May 26, 2010 5:13 am

    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

    My mind must be very bored Razz
    XD LOL.
    Yeah. I've also had a dream that Link got caught by the FBI :D
    XD EPIC. I've had a dream where Kaito was a pedo and trying to get me and my friend ouo.
    I also fell down stairs, met Elmo at Seaworld and ate churros thar.

    Hira-Chira

    Posts : 330
    Notes : 670
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : In the computer.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Hira-Chira on Wed May 26, 2010 5:18 am

    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

    My mind must be very bored Razz
    XD LOL.
    Yeah. I've also had a dream that Link got caught by the FBI :D
    XD EPIC. I've had a dream where Kaito was a pedo and trying to get me and my friend ouo.
    I also fell down stairs, met Elmo at Seaworld and ate churros thar.
    And another time I got adopted online and attempted to move into Katio's house, When me and my sister got to his house he wasn't there so we waited and waited only to see him come home with bags full of hentai.XDDD

    PeppermintCereal

    Posts : 452
    Notes : 845
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-02-19
    Age : 19
    Location : Super Marisa Laaaaaand~

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: PC-loid (PC = my initials)
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Pinku ACT 1 complete! Rei needs fixing

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by PeppermintCereal on Wed May 26, 2010 6:42 am

    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:
    Hira-Chira wrote:
    PeppermintCereal wrote:I had a dream that Barney Rubble was destroying the world and I had to do this dancing game to save the world Razz I was in a small blue house with a square hole in the middle and I had to block it with puppies, but I had to get other things out of the way first. In there, my friend, another person and Len were in there and in random costumes. Then I woke and had another dream that I was watching it on TV.

    My mind must be very bored Razz
    XD LOL.
    Yeah. I've also had a dream that Link got caught by the FBI :D
    XD EPIC. I've had a dream where Kaito was a pedo and trying to get me and my friend ouo.
    I also fell down stairs, met Elmo at Seaworld and ate churros thar.
    And another time I got adopted online and attempted to move into Katio's house, When me and my sister got to his house he wasn't there so we waited and waited only to see him come home with bags full of hentai.XDDD

    lol.

    We are saaaaaad :D

    Sparky

    Posts : 362
    Notes : 712
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-24
    Age : 96
    Location : On a boat

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Sparky on Wed May 26, 2010 10:07 am

    The other day, I had a dream that I was in a pool drowning. Only, I could breathe under water. So, I guess I wasn't really drowning.

    Zeny

    Posts : 547
    Notes : 1239
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-02-13
    Age : 26
    Location : New York City

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com
    Status: Act I

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Zeny on Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 am

    Sparky wrote:The other day, I had a dream that I was in a pool drowning. Only, I could breathe under water. So, I guess I wasn't really drowning.

    >Having a sig about pool toys

    >Sparky drowning

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by xLei on Wed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

    I LIKE TO SLEEP NAKED

    Not really but I think it someone told me that, I'd lol'd... literally

    *tries not to laugh in class*

    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by smeen on Wed May 26, 2010 1:51 pm

    Well, I actually like to sleep naked.

    No I'm not telling you guys where I live.

    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by suthethird on Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

    You know something?
    My high school fails. The teachers give us the answers for the final exam the day before or make it open book.
    After the exams, we either sit quietly, play online games, or play cards. (Well, it's awesome at the time.)

    I think the American school system is trying to make it so that it is LITERALLY impossible to fail.
    (Once I heard someone bragging about taking Geometry three times. Oh, and there are SO MANY pregnant girls here! I don't get it!)

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Aline on Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 pm

    suthethird wrote:You know something?
    My high school fails. The teachers give us the answers for the final exam the day before or make it open book.
    After the exams, we either sit quietly, play online games, or play cards. (Well, it's awesome at the time.)

    I think the American school system is trying to make it so that it is LITERALLY impossible to fail.
    (Once I heard someone bragging about taking Geometry three times. Oh, and there are SO MANY pregnant girls here! I don't get it!)

    Here in Rio, the public school system just implemented automatic approval for Emelentary, Middle and Junior High... High school students still have to study... When there are teachers in the classes, of course.

    Once upon a time, two girls decided to pair their UTAUloids; one of the girls had an UTAUloid based in herself, and the other had a genderbent. End of story.

    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Aisu on Thu May 27, 2010 12:38 am

    Aline wrote:Once upon a time, two girls decided to pair their UTAUloids; one of the girls had an UTAUloid based in herself, and the other had a genderbent. End of story.

    I C WUT U DID THAR

    vio.

    Posts : 918
    Notes : 2459
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : lolmerica.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: Recording T&K EN

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by vio. on Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 am

    I was listening to this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxuwffpc4Q&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    And staring at Chase's signature. It was in sync. xD

    Chasing Fireflies

    Posts : 1161
    Notes : 2912
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Chasing Fireflies on Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 am

    FFFFFFFFFF you're right, this is amazing ;w;

    Oh my gosh, England as Lady Gaga. <3 This has to happen.

    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by smeen on Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 am

    I dreamed that Vista and Hachi were wearing the same clothes, only Vista was wearing red and Hachi was wearing pink, and it was snowing. And the were throwing with random heads.

    I dunno what I did wrong yesterday...

    Tsumanne

    Posts : 557
    Notes : 1971
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Australia (not the movie)

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com
    Status: Lock has been released~

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Tsumanne on Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 am

    Once upon a time today a sick Tsumanne DL'd the beta overseas UTAU game that a green veggie made. The Tsumanne finished it in a half an hour or so. After being bored, the Tsumanne started to draw a comic based on the game.

    The Tsumanne became sad because her highschool is having a disco tomorrow night and the Tsumanne feared she may not go there and be with her friends due to getting a sinus infection.

    What makes it wierd is that the Tsumanne had a similar infection before, which she noticed on a Wednesday night, much like the current infection. The Tsumanne feared her throat would be all sore tomorrow, like before.

    The end. Oh, and the Tsumanne's pet cockatiel keeps chirping on her shoulder.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tell us pointless stories about your life.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:33 am


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:33 am