-

    Share

    루키아(Rukia)

    Posts : 52
    Notes : 371
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 23
    Location : 대한민국(S.Korea)

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hakuane Kiru(白鴉音キル)/Lorelei
    Blog/Website: http://utaurukia.blogspot.com/
    Status:

    -

    Post by 루키아(Rukia) on Fri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm

    Deleted


    Last edited by 루키아(Rukia) on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

    ThePianoChan

    Posts : 747
    Notes : 3020
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-05-01
    Age : 23
    Location : Oregon- U.S.A

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/
    Status:

    Re: -

    Post by ThePianoChan on Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm

    Wow...I'm not really sure what to say. I know a few people like that around here, but none to that extreme, most of the ones here take my advice because I've made 2 [possible alien third one with a voice soon 8U...]

    I've still yet to even Finish Jean yet, but..I'm no good with french syllables which is why


    Anywhoo---

    I'm sorry that it's turned into this adoptive fest of horrible UTAU users has come upon you...--

    I hope that things get better, I can't really offer words of advice other than I'm sorry :c..... If you need to rant or talk I'm open to discussion..

    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: -

    Post by suthethird on Fri May 28, 2010 3:28 pm

    The Koreans have it worse than the English overseas community, I'll tell you that.

    No matter where you go, you'll see people who act like that. However, somehow those people don't generally end up on our forum.
    (Though, I have seen QUITE A FEW people with six UTAUs and treat them like original characters.)

    Hey- My only advice is to either try to help them (it's really hard ._. ), or ignore them and just be an overseas user with us.

    We'll accept you :'D

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: -

    Post by Aline on Fri May 28, 2010 7:41 pm

    루키아(Rukia) wrote:yeah, so many empty concepts in where I work with UTAU.

    I usually work with UTAU in Korean UTAU user community, And there are sooooooooo many empty concept people!!!!!
    I'm angry about them...

    (just my grumbles, or need advice...;A; so if you not want to listen depressed story, it would be better to go back site.)

    1. some said "My utau is crypton's 4th vocaloid! I'm his CV!".......does that make sence?!?!?!and it is really low quality! he hept persist with it. didn't delete at my warnig.

    2. some said "I programmed new program that is better than UTAU or VOCALOID" And that guy is 13 years old. What a genius(HAHA)

    3. some said "please oh please love my utau! do you know her?(he?) I want my UTAU's fanarts!!!!" every day, with her(his) low low quality utau bank.(some do not have voice at all...OTL)

    4. some made too many(14!!! 7!!!) utau with his(her) voice. they sounds all same and bad!!!! and more, he(she) plays with them!(making profile cool or drawing fanarts and comics of his utau...)This is not character- making forum! it is USER Community!!!

    5. some uploaded fandub and persisted this is her UTAU. empty concept!!!!

    so...that's not all, but that's major. And in Korea, most of Vocaloid fans are young(10~13) and also UTAU fans are getting younger, too.
    not all young utau user are bad but most of them do not know simple use of UTAU.
    They just want to make cool character and want to be famous. Not make any efforts with voice bank!!
    therefore, non of them is good, or so-so quality. they are 'bad'. I think.

    eventually these days...I'm tired. Korean UTAU community have so many empty concepts,(not all, there are a few experts but yes, a FEW...)
    and nico...I'm tired of Japanese bad comments.

    in conclusion, I'm in BLUE!!!!...

    Well, I know how you feel sometimes... I usually believe that every voice has an unique property, and at least a somewhat decent recording helps. But the behavior of some voicers, as well as some really inappropriate things (like cranking up/down the pitch in Audacity way too much to make the VB samples), well... I dun liek eet D:

    1. some said "My utau is crypton's 4th vocaloid! I'm his CV!".......does that make sence?!?!?!and it is really low quality! he hept persist with it. didn't delete at my warnig.
    OMG. I've seen lots of these on YT, makes me LOL~

    2. some said "I programmed new program that is better than UTAU or VOCALOID" And that guy is 13 years old. What a genius(HAHA)
    I prefer to not comment on that. *Cough*WAVELOIDS*Cough*

    3. some said "please oh please love my utau! do you know her?(he?) I want my UTAU's fanarts!!!!" every day, with her(his) low low quality utau bank.(some do not have voice at all...OTL)
    *Partially guilty of charge, even though it's a bit of a joke* Erm, let's skip to the next one. Dx

    4. some made too many(14!!! 7!!!) utau with his(her) voice. they sounds all same and bad!!!! and more, he(she) plays with them!(making profile cool or drawing fanarts and comics of his utau...)This is not character- making forum! it is USER Community!!!
    I can understand when someone makes more than one UTAUloid as an experiment on voice acting, but yeah, I think I know where you want to reach; it's still not worse than some Audacity pitched UTAUloids I've seen (Like that green haired one whose name I thankfully forgot).

    5. some uploaded fandub and persisted this is her UTAU. empty concept!!!!
    AND VOCALOID PITCH ALTERATIONS IN AUDACITY. OMG. IT MAKES ME CRAI.

    I'm tired of Japanese bad comments.

    Me too, but we need to take in consideration some Nicochu are still way too nationalist, and this turns them into xenophobes who hate everything overseas; and some others are just plain trolls who use anonymous commenting to wreak havoc; not all Japanese users hate overseas with a passion. So, the best thing to do is to ignore the non-constructive criticism.

    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: -

    Post by suthethird on Fri May 28, 2010 7:57 pm

    Aline wrote:I'm tired of Japanese bad comments.

    Me too, but we need to take in consideration some Nicochu are still way too nationalist, and this turns them into xenophobes who hate everything overseas; and some others are just plain trolls who use anonymous commenting to wreak havoc; not all Japanese users hate overseas with a passion. So, the best thing to do is to ignore the non-constructive criticism.

    Don't use being a "nationalist" as an excuse.
    The Japanese are serious about UTAU, and as a result, their works typically exceed ours in quality.
    Them being "xenophobic" doesn't make them comment rudely. Us having a history of sucking major ass does.

    Ezri

    Posts : 620
    Notes : 1489
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-02-20
    Age : 22

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Completed, but still being tweaked.

    Re: -

    Post by Ezri on Fri May 28, 2010 8:07 pm

    suthethird wrote:
    Aline wrote:I'm tired of Japanese bad comments.

    Me too, but we need to take in consideration some Nicochu are still way too nationalist, and this turns them into xenophobes who hate everything overseas; and some others are just plain trolls who use anonymous commenting to wreak havoc; not all Japanese users hate overseas with a passion. So, the best thing to do is to ignore the non-constructive criticism.

    Don't use being a "nationalist" as an excuse.
    The Japanese are serious about UTAU, and as a result, their works typically exceed ours in quality.
    Them being "xenophobic" doesn't make them comment rudely. Us having a history of sucking major ass does.
    Even if we suck, they could be nice about it. D: They shouldn't comment rudely at all! Being better gives you no excuse to be rude about it. I mean, lots the oversease users are serious about UTAU too. Their works exceed ours in quality probably because the program is in Japanese, and even with an English patch there are things we can't understand about the program that they can. DX

    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: -

    Post by suthethird on Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

    Ezri wrote:
    Even if we suck, they could be nice about it. D: They shouldn't comment rudely at all! Being better gives you no excuse to be rude about it. I mean, lots the oversease users are serious about UTAU too. Their works exceed ours in quality probably because the program is in Japanese, and even with an English patch there are things we can't understand about the program that they can. DX

    If just that was the case, then this problem wouldn't be happening.

    Just look at the n00by overseas UTAUs, then look at the n00by Japanese UTAUs.
    You'll see a huge gap.
    There are very, very few Japanese UTAUs with very low quality.
    However, there are many, many overseas ones.
    Very few Japanese users make more than four UTAUs with their own voice.
    Very many overseas users do.
    Japanese wait until they have something worth posting to post.
    Overseas users don't.

    I would easily assume that if a user doesn't show signs of being overseas, they won't give a damn.
    But how would you like to be searching for a book in your library, and half of the books are crappy and in a language you don't speak?

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: -

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri May 28, 2010 8:21 pm

    suthethird wrote:
    Ezri wrote:
    Even if we suck, they could be nice about it. D: They shouldn't comment rudely at all! Being better gives you no excuse to be rude about it. I mean, lots the oversease users are serious about UTAU too. Their works exceed ours in quality probably because the program is in Japanese, and even with an English patch there are things we can't understand about the program that they can. DX

    If just that was the case, then this problem wouldn't be happening.

    Just look at the n00by overseas UTAUs, then look at the n00by Japanese UTAUs.
    You'll see a huge gap.
    There are very, very few Japanese UTAUs with very low quality.
    However, there are many, many overseas ones.
    Very few Japanese users make more than four UTAUs with their own voice.
    Very many overseas users do.
    Japanese wait until they have something worth posting to post.
    Overseas users don't.

    I would easily assume that if a user doesn't show signs of being overseas, they won't give a damn.
    But how would you like to be searching for a book in your library, and half of the books are crappy and in a language you don't speak?

    Freeze right there Mae. This is off-topic according to the first post.
    This should be related to his rant about the korean UTAU community, not the Japanese community. Stay on topic, or I will get a moderator to lock up the topic.

    Save the last part of the first post I mean. But dragging it on won't really do much, now will it.

    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: -

    Post by suthethird on Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 pm

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    Freeze right there Mae. This is off-topic according to the first post.
    This should be related to his rant about the korean UTAU community, not the Japanese community. Stay on topic, or I will get a moderator to lock up the topic.

    Save the last part of the first post I mean. But dragging it on won't really do much, now will it.

    Hmm-
    Kenji, you're being stupid.
    Conversations aren't about commenting on the same object repetitively. They're about taking ideas, saying what you think, and then saying what people think about them.
    When a conversation diverts, you are adding things to it.
    You will notice that the original poster included a reference to the Japanese community. Aline referenced that reference, so I referenced her.

    But, if this place is stupid enough to lock a topic because people were having a NORMAL DISCUSSION,
    Then **** you ****s, I'm going home.

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: -

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri May 28, 2010 9:23 pm

    suthethird wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    Freeze right there Mae. This is off-topic according to the first post.
    This should be related to his rant about the korean UTAU community, not the Japanese community. Stay on topic, or I will get a moderator to lock up the topic.

    Save the last part of the first post I mean. But dragging it on won't really do much, now will it.

    Hmm-
    Kenji, you're being stupid.
    Conversations aren't about commenting on the same object repetitively. They're about taking ideas, saying what you think, and then saying what people think about them.
    When a conversation diverts, you are adding things to it.
    You will notice that the original poster included a reference to the Japanese community. Aline referenced that reference, so I referenced her.

    But, if this place is stupid enough to lock a topic because people were having a NORMAL DISCUSSION,
    Then **** you ****s, I'm going home.

    *FACEPALM*
    I fail orz
    My bad everyone ignore me.
    But I'm just saying.
    This thread seems to be turning into something like a flame thread.
    And I don't want another period of forum downtime. So. Yeah. The above is just me being over-protective and non-violence loving.

    mintie

    Posts : 225
    Notes : 768
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-29
    Age : 20
    Location : SoCali!

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/
    Status: act1 + fixed oto

    Re: -

    Post by mintie on Fri May 28, 2010 10:05 pm

    *ignore above arguement posts*

    yeah, ppl these days need to be educated on Vocaloid and UTAU. Usually I am learning something new everyday of these two programs and other related stuff, I usually educate my friends about that stuff too, because I don't want them to make stupid facts that aren't true.

    In my opinion, There's a fine line between too much and too little, and ppl need to respect that line. Don't go over the top, but don't get all careless and etc. There's also a fine line between being modest and beating something up, you or your UTAUloid...

    루키아(Rukia) wrote:And in Korea, most of Vocaloid fans are young(10~13) and also UTAU fans are getting younger, too.
    not all young utau user are bad but most of them do not know simple use of UTAU.
    They just want to make cool character and want to be famous. Not make any efforts with voice bank!!
    therefore, non of them is good, or so-so quality. they are 'bad'. I think.
    I feel mature when you say this... xD
    In truth, it feels good to be famous, but I don't like being in the spotlight. It's not my place. I'm not famous at school, or anything, and I don't want to be. It's not a part of me, that part where you want to be popular and well-known and stuff... I prefer to stay hidden and in the shadows, but someone to acknowledge my existence and not overreact about it. (Did any of that make sense? ._.; Well, an example is in the class. I like to sit in the back, but at least the teacher should know my name, and I don't want to be called upon; something like that.)

    루키아(Rukia)

    Posts : 52
    Notes : 371
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 23
    Location : 대한민국(S.Korea)

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hakuane Kiru(白鴉音キル)/Lorelei
    Blog/Website: http://utaurukia.blogspot.com/
    Status:

    Re: -

    Post by 루키아(Rukia) on Sat May 29, 2010 1:48 am

    I read all your replys. Thanks to everyone who give me advice!
    (actually, my english is not good so I can't understand all but I can know the point.

    muyo

    Posts : 98
    Notes : 578
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : Indianapolis, IN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Sumine Aya
    Blog/Website: http://sumineayautau.webs.com/
    Status: ACT1 done (ACT2 WIP)

    Re: -

    Post by muyo on Sat May 29, 2010 2:14 pm

    mintie wrote:
    I feel mature when you say this... xD
    In truth, it feels good to be famous, but I don't like being in the spotlight. It's not my place. I'm not famous at school, or anything, and I don't want to be. It's not a part of me, that part where you want to be popular and well-known and stuff... I prefer to stay hidden and in the shadows, but someone to acknowledge my existence and not overreact about it. (Did any of that make sense? ._.; Well, an example is in the class. I like to sit in the back, but at least the teacher should know my name, and I don't want to be called upon; something like that.)

    I kind of know what you're talking about xD And I agree.
    Like I don't want to be super famous or whatever, but I want people to at least notice me. I feel like there's no point in posting stuff with UTAU if everyone's going to ignore it. The whole reason why I post UTAU/VOCALOID stuff online is because I want other people to listen to it. There's no point if no one does. Yes, I am in UTAU and VOCALOID in the first place because it's fun, but I want other people to listen to what I've done with it xD
    If that makes sense.

    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

    Posts : 281
    Notes : 838
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2010-01-13
    Age : 24
    Location : ...저기! 저기!!( ゜▽゜

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 歌音山将
    Blog/Website: http://kimsansyo.blog128.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html
    Status: JP Renzoku + KR Ryeonsok

    Re: -

    Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) on Mon May 31, 2010 8:21 pm

    Well as far as reception goes on nico, I say the chinese and korean UTAU communities (expecially the korean, orz) have it far more worse than the english one. While there are obviously japanese who are against racisim and xenophobia, users from Chinese countries and from Korea are more likely to be trolled on than someone from America or Europe.

    And with the newbie users. I say they're everywhere, and are treated the same by everyone. Most people who are more experienced with the program tend to ignore but complain about them. However, outside of the community, the newbie users are generally unknown and it's the people who stick with the program that get recognized, so I don't really care as long as those "certain" kinds of users don't get undeserved recognition. (A korean or japanese user is much much more likely to know an UTAU bank like Camila or Zanda over some obscure bank that came out in just two days.)

    suthethird

    Posts : 286
    Notes : 961
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Re: -

    Post by suthethird on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 pm

    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:(A korean or japanese user is much much more likely to know an UTAU bank like Camila or Zanda over some obscure bank that came out in just two days.)

    The funny thing is that I think Zander hasn't touched UTAU in, like, two years XD;
    (Therefore, he was a n00b who didn't stick with it.)

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: -

    Post by xLei on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 pm

    *cringes from other posts but moves on*

    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:And with the newbie users. I say they're everywhere, and are treated the same by everyone. Most people who are more experienced with the program tend to ignore but complain about them.

    I personally believe that instead of just complaining about them, to try and HELP them as much as one can unless they act like Elitists about it. Then I'd say forget them and move on xD

    Mathieu
    Moderator

    Posts : 153
    Notes : 472
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Not France ;__;

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUXYZ
    Status: Working on Mathieu's French and German Bank!~

    Re: -

    Post by Mathieu on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:06 am

    I am about to close this board if it doesn't shape up... This kind of ridiculous attacking of other users is not acceptable at all. Mae, you may argue that it is a normal conversation but the way in which you talk to Kenji and treat other users is unacceptable. Consider this a warning... this board is very close to being closed. Either get along, or it gets deleted.

    Sponsored content

    Re: -

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:59 am