Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Kenji and Keiti Baionoto] Rolling Girl

LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

[Kenji and Keiti Baionoto] Rolling Girl Empty [Kenji and Keiti Baionoto] Rolling Girl

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 am

MP3: http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZyHDt4Na/Rolling_Girl-_Kenji_and_Keiti.html

Could someone please put the kana for "Keiti" in the style of "Keitei", where it has a lower case i katakana at the end? Thanks.

Yeah. This was fun. I based who was singing off of the english interpretation, guessing when who said what.

This is more of a brother/sister duet, where Keiti's lonely because all of her friends can rollerskate but can't, then Kenji offers to teach her how to rollerskate.
    Keiti gets an amazing start, but when she turns around to tell Kenji how happy she is, she falls down a set of stairs. She wakes up in a dreamlike area- the "colorless wasteland" of the song- then wakes up with Kenji asking her if she's okay. "No problems" she says, but she really doesn't think so. Keiti then, in a mass of insanity, challenges him to a race down a hill-road, you know, those steep ones that you always think you'll fall on your face on. Keiti falls again, and this time, tries to choke herself to death. Kenji, seeing this, stops her from doing so by picking her up from the ground and skating around with her in his arms. Basically, the rest of the song plays out as it should in the end.
    This is just my interpretation, and is not meant to be taken as incest of any kind. Rather, a brother/sister friendship.

...yeah. I thought that up a few hours ago, thinking of making an animated PV for it. X_X

Last edited by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sat May 29, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    mintie
    mintie

Notes : 768

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MSloids
    Blog/Website: http://msloids.blogspot.com/

[Kenji and Keiti Baionoto] Rolling Girl Empty Re: [Kenji and Keiti Baionoto] Rolling Girl

Post by mintie Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 am

ケイティ

GJ! It sounds good, but it sounds weird... well, that's because I listened to Nico Singer's version before the Miku one, so that throws me off Q_Q

an animated PV? o.o I have no experience in animation, unless it's a really simple gif xD
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

[Kenji and Keiti Baionoto] Rolling Girl Empty Re: [Kenji and Keiti Baionoto] Rolling Girl

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sat May 29, 2010 12:57 am

Thank you much for that! 8D

And yeah, an animated PV. I'm in over my head. @_@

I updated the first post with the vid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:59 pm