Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

【甘美音流行 ft. 善気ロク】 弱虫モンブラン/Coward Montblanc 【KANBINE HAYARI ft. YOSHIKI ROKU】

scarfu
    scarfu

Notes : 1411

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kanbine Hayari/Kamene Kasui/TATARI
    Blog/Website:

【甘美音流行 ft. 善気ロク】 弱虫モンブラン/Coward Montblanc 【KANBINE HAYARI ft. YOSHIKI ROKU】 Empty 【甘美音流行 ft. 善気ロク】 弱虫モンブラン/Coward Montblanc 【KANBINE HAYARI ft. YOSHIKI ROKU】

Post by scarfu Sat May 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Hayari's first full song, with one of Otono's Yoshiki Roku doing backup vocals. =u= I didn't really like how it turned out at first, but everyone I've shown says it sounds great, so hopefully the rest of you like it too. =u=

Cover art can be found here and here~ =u=

Copied from Youtube~ wrote:It's not anything special, but it is Hayari's first full song... ; u; I finished her voicebank today finally, so I'm pretty happy. It's not the best quality though... I'll work harder for ACT2! ; u;

When I first heard this song, I took the lyrics of this song as a girl who confessed her feelings to a boy that she really liked, but he was a little cruel in letting her down... I guess I sort of had the right idea, but I guess I was kind of wrong too... XD That's the story behind the picture though. = u= For whatever reason, Hayari confessed to Roku and Roku was like "bitch plz" and now Haya's all ;u;.

Hayari isn't downloadable yet (but hopefully will be within the week, along with the other POP★LOIDs...?), but Roku can be downloaded here:
    http://www.geocities.jp/otono111/

Roku belongs to the glorious Otono. =u=
    UST is KAInE's.

OH, AND A FINAL NOTE:
    Hayari's character item = pineapple, and Roku's = cheesecake. SEE WHAT I DID THERE? |D
    moeloid
    moeloid

Notes : 1550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MOELOID
    Blog/Website: http://moeloid01.blogspot.com/

【甘美音流行 ft. 善気ロク】 弱虫モンブラン/Coward Montblanc 【KANBINE HAYARI ft. YOSHIKI ROKU】 Empty Re: 【甘美音流行 ft. 善気ロク】 弱虫モンブラン/Coward Montblanc 【KANBINE HAYARI ft. YOSHIKI ROKU】

Post by moeloid Sat May 29, 2010 4:44 pm

This sounds great!
    taiwonton
    taiwonton

Notes : 650

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kirine Tsubaki & JUN/SHUN
    Blog/Website: http://www.poploids.zzl.org/index.php

【甘美音流行 ft. 善気ロク】 弱虫モンブラン/Coward Montblanc 【KANBINE HAYARI ft. YOSHIKI ROKU】 Empty Re: 【甘美音流行 ft. 善気ロク】 弱虫モンブラン/Coward Montblanc 【KANBINE HAYARI ft. YOSHIKI ROKU】

Post by taiwonton Sun May 30, 2010 2:44 am

I've already told you this- but this song is taking over my life. ;u;
    Such an adorable song- and adorable UTAUs!
    iluhayaroku

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:48 pm