Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

UTAU will NOT sing

BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

Notes : 396

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project ELEMENT
    Blog/Website:

UTAU will NOT sing Empty UTAU will NOT sing

Post by BoAexecute Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 am

OK. What the problem is that whenever I load any voicebank (even with defoko), and write in lyrics, it will NOT SING!! What the heck is going on?! HELP ME! I AM UNDER SUPER DANGER!!!!!! AND I TRIED EVERY POSSIBLITY AND IT IS NOT DOING IT! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

UTAU will NOT sing Empty Re: UTAU will NOT sing

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 am

Chances are, you're using Hiragana only voicebanks. This includes every UTAU made in Japan, to my knowledge.

Defoko happens to be hiragana only, so she won't sing.

Also, have you tried selecting the notes first then pressing play? You'll just get an error message if you do that. >_>;

Also, check your options and project properties and make sure that something about "resampler.dll" is checked. If you don't, well, UTAU may click on you.
    Yume Barauta

Notes : 1892

Post by Yume Barauta Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 am

^What he said, except there is one Japanese VB that's in Romaji. ((Suzune Fuu.))
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:29 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Chances are, you're using Hiragana only voicebanks. This includes every UTAU made in Japan, to my knowledge.

Also, have you tried selecting the notes first then pressing play? You'll just get an error message if you do that. >_>;

Also, check your options and project properties and make sure that something about "resampler.dll" is checked. If you don't, well, UTAU may click on you.

Nope, my UTAU program is in pure japansese and I use Japanese for my lyrics.
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:36 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:Chances are, you're using Hiragana only voicebanks. This includes every UTAU made in Japan, to my knowledge.

Also, the other fact is that I even tried using Utaune Nami, same thing happens. I even selected the notes first, and it when I press the play button, nothing works...

Maybe I will really have to clear up my PC to fix that.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:41 pm

BoAexecute wrote:

Also, the other fact is that I even tried using Utaune Nami, same thing happens. I even selected the notes first, and it when I press the play button, nothing works...

...Or you don't even have a Sound Card. If you don't have a sound card, UTAU will not sing period.
    BoAexecute
    BoAexecute

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by BoAexecute Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:58 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    BoAexecute wrote:

...Or you don't even have a Sound Card. If you don't have a sound card, UTAU will not sing period.

I DO have a sound card because before, it worked, then it stopped working suddenly after I had some problems and reinstalled UTAU by using the ZIP archive due to the fact that my computer has limited access.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 pm