Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Share

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 pm

    PLEASE HALP.
    I need Ritsu's "strong" (triphonic) vb.
    (I would like the original (triphonic) vb too, thanks)
    I need it for reference in the hiragana department for triphonic aliases.
    (Like is it like "n Kya", "nKya", or "nkya" (is there a space between the vowel and the actual sound, and in romaji, should I use a capitalization for the actual sound or not?)
    Yeah, answers would help alot. Thanks~

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by Misha on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:32 pm

    I don't have it, but I have his reclist.

    It's pronounced A-A-I-A-U-E-A, ect ect.
    Say that all in one breath. I don't actually know how it configures it though, that's just how it goes. You can look at other triphonic VBs that are based off of his.

    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by annamaeblythe on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm

    Just don't name the aliases in romaji.
    There is a space to separate the preceding vowel and the kana.

    In all honesty, I have seen bits and pieces of Ritsu's reclist, and it definitely isn't like the one I used for Anaka. I actually think LOKE and Kanipan used the same list, and I used their list.
    Instead of seven kana in a row, the list I used had five kana in a row. It really made it easier to say it all!

    Misha
    Moderator

    Posts : 882
    Notes : 2890
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : in your buttocks

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Hachi Makune & Ichiro Makune
    Blog/Website: http://makunefamily.blogspot.com/
    Status: Doing....Nothing

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by Misha on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 pm

    ^
    Really? There is a space? I've just been going on one breath @ ____ @

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 pm

    Misha wrote:^
    Really? There is a space? I've just been going on one breath @ ____ @

    XD She's talking about the aliases. There''s no breaths in between notes for triphonic recordings, I think.

    yesi-chan

    Posts : 100
    Notes : 590
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 29
    Location : I'm here :O

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Camila Melodía
    Blog/Website: http://camilamelodia.blogspot.com
    Status: can sing Jap, Span, Eng and has vcv functionality.

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by yesi-chan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:05 am

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    Misha wrote:^
    Really? There is a space? I've just been going on one breath @ ____ @

    XD She's talking about the aliases. There''s no breaths in between notes for triphonic recordings, I think.
    you're right there are no breaths between the notes for VCV recordings but there is in the aliases.  I wrote the aliases in romaji as "a ba" etc with the space but no capitalization and I agree with Mae there's no need to do so xD (Apparently I'm a masoquist lol I only use the romaji to test them quickly but aside from that I've never actually used the romaji aliases)  I used a combination of Momo and Teto's list (it's the list that Yoru made that I included in my tutorial) it's around 5 syllables at a time like Mae said and it's much easier to say.  However mine is a short list so it's not really stand alone and you still need the regular CV voicebank for it to work completely but I think that is more than enough.

    @Misha if you need help configuring the oto.ini for a VCV voicebank my tutorial covers it, but if you still have questions please don't hesitate to PM me ^^

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by xLei on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:45 am

    If you're still looking for Ritsu's voicebank it can be on his wiki page which leads to an entirely new site for him :'D

    Clickie

    Click on the link that says "強連続音Ver1.0をダウンロードする"

    That's his "Strong" voicebank.

    yesi-chan

    Posts : 100
    Notes : 590
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 29
    Location : I'm here :O

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Camila Melodía
    Blog/Website: http://camilamelodia.blogspot.com
    Status: can sing Jap, Span, Eng and has vcv functionality.

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by yesi-chan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:40 am

    Oh btw it's not triphonic voicebank, it's a VCV voicebank (vowel consonant vowel).  I can't exactly explain to you what a triphone is but I know for a fact, I was told by someone who was told by a sound/music specialist/analyst that the way the VCV voicebanks are recorded are definitely NOT triphones.  Either way it's so much easier to type VCV no? xD For that matter the regular voicebanks are indeed diphones (except for the lone vowels) and most people refer to them as CV (consonant vowel) voicebanks.

    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by annamaeblythe on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:25 pm

    yesi-chan wrote:Oh btw it's not triphonic voicebank, it's a VCV voicebank (vowel consonant vowel).  I can't exactly explain to you what a triphone is but I know for a fact, I was told by someone who was told by a sound/music specialist/analyst that the way the VCV voicebanks are recorded are definitely NOT triphones.  Either way it's so much easier to type VCV no? xD For that matter the regular voicebanks are indeed diphones (except for the lone vowels) and most people refer to them as CV (consonant vowel) voicebanks.

    VCV is the same as saying triphonic from what I understand. (And what Halo told me, and she said she asked a speech/language professional thingy).
    Triphonic makes more sense to me for some reason, but saying using the term triphonic is wrong is saying that the term VCV is wrong.
    Then again, the proper name for these banks is "The sound that is continuous." ... Or something. (Renzokuoto, I think?)
    Also, no one I speak to on a regular basis really uses CV or VCV. It's either triphonics or standard.

    산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi)

    Posts : 281
    Notes : 838
    Reputation : 25
    Join date : 2010-01-13
    Age : 24
    Location : ...저기! 저기!!( ゜▽゜

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 歌音山将
    Blog/Website: http://kimsansyo.blog128.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html
    Status: JP Renzoku + KR Ryeonsok

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by 산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:06 am

    Well all the names are correct, actually, I think. C':

    A triphone is any combination of three vowels or consonant sounds, so the recording type is designed to get a preceding vowel, consonant and plus a folowing vowel. So VCV is correct too. C:

    However I prefer calling them Renzokuoto, or renzokuon. (I'm not sure which one is actually used, since both of them are correct;;Wink Because that's what the person who came up with the technique named it. (And yeah, it means "Repeating sounds," referring to the recordings;;Wink

    But in order of accuracy, I'd say Renzoku-oto/on, VCV, then triphones, since the term triphone's pretty vague compared to the other two. *U*;;;

    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by annamaeblythe on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 pm

    SANSYO wrote:Well all the names are correct, actually, I think. C':

    A triphone is any combination of three vowels or consonant sounds, so the recording type is designed to get a preceding vowel, consonant and plus a folowing vowel. So VCV is correct too. C:

    However I prefer calling them Renzokuoto, or renzokuon. (I'm not sure which one is actually used, since both of them are correct;;Wink Because that's what the person who came up with the technique named it. (And yeah, it means "Repeating sounds," referring to the recordings;;Wink

    But in order of accuracy, I'd say Renzoku-oto/on, VCV, then triphones, since the term triphone's pretty vague compared to the other two. *U*;;;

    Just to point out, along with the VCV samples that are divided up from the five/seven syllable long strings that you record...
    There are also VV (a e, a i...), CCV (n ka, n ke...), and the regular CV (- ka, - ke...).

    At least, if you do a full bank c:

    kisekixkoe

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 292
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Hawaii

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Dead

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by kisekixkoe on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:47 pm

    annamaeblythe wrote:Just don't name the aliases in romaji.
    There is a space to separate the preceding vowel and the kana.

    In all honesty, I have seen bits and pieces of Ritsu's reclist, and it definitely isn't like the one I used for Anaka. I actually think LOKE and Kanipan used the same list, and I used their list.
    Instead of seven kana in a row, the list I used had five kana in a row. It really made it easier to say it all!

    Said Reclist was also used by Suiga sora.
    And its not that bad actually.

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 pm

    Okay, I was recording and this was one of them....
    n'an'en
    Do I make a small space in between the ones seperated by an apostrophe when I record these? *confused*

    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by annamaeblythe on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:20 pm

    1) I thought Sora used a lite list?
    I hate lite lists because they're harder to use well.

    2) The ' denotes that the n is a ん and not the n in front of na, ni, nu, ne, no. No pauses. Just, keep in mind that it's not na, ni, nu, ne, or no. It's .. well, there's a difference.

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

    annamaeblythe wrote:1) I thought Sora used a lite list?
    I hate lite lists because they're harder to use well.

    2) The ' denotes that the n is a ん and not the n in front of na, ni, nu, ne, no. No pauses. Just, keep in mind that it's not na, ni, nu, ne, or no. It's .. well, there's a difference.

    It's seems like you were confused there, but thanks for the advice. (*is still confused*)

    annamaeblythe
    Moderator

    Posts : 146
    Notes : 434
    Reputation : -37
    Join date : 2010-01-08

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Triphone Ver - Beta: Posted

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by annamaeblythe on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    annamaeblythe wrote:1) I thought Sora used a lite list?
    I hate lite lists because they're harder to use well.

    2) The ' denotes that the n is a ん and not the n in front of na, ni, nu, ne, no. No pauses. Just, keep in mind that it's not na, ni, nu, ne, or no. It's .. well, there's a difference.

    It's seems like you were confused there, but thanks for the advice. (*is still confused*)

    If I was better at Japanese, I could give examples.

    There is a difference, though.
    なに Is romanized as nani
    なんい is romanized as nan'i.
    It's just a way to clarify that there are different kana being used, because different kana = different reading = different meaning.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ritsu, where are you??? (Also, Triphonic alias help)

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 am


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:05 am