Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Nanashi_Zokune
mystsaphyr
Ezri
Aline
어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)
9 posters

Well... Kthxbai

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

Well... Kthxbai Empty Well... Kthxbai

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Im leaving this forum. say what you will.. I dont really care im sick of trolls Im sick of being attacked Ill only be working on the world chorus and seeing as we cant move ahead without the rap part of the ust we are screwed so yea.

I dont mean to sound rude in this but I am completely and utterly disappointed and disgusted in alot of people in this community.... I came here because I was told id get help with utau. But I rarely got a second look. Thank you to the people who took your time with me and helped me. Thank you for art that some of you did of my utauloids.
    But sadly I cant take this bull anymore. Ill be back when there arent as many trolls and there is a more safe environment. I love my friends and thank you for sticking beside me. Goodbye OU!! I will miss you but i cant take your unripe doo-doo covered banana any longer! If you wish to talk to me offline most of ou has my msn and skype. goodbye.
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Well... Kthxbai Empty Re: Well... Kthxbai

Post by Aline Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Aww ;n; I won't pressure you to stay, because I know you're having IRL issues as well, and that the fandom is also becoming a bit tiring to me; so I'd feel like a heartless hypocrite if I forced you to stay.

All I can say is that I'll always be online, and everything you need, just talk to me, I'll try to help you as soon as I can.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Aline pretty much said everything I had to. :<

If you need to talk, i'll always be here. ^^
    Ezri
    Ezri

Notes : 1489

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Chirune Kikyo
    Blog/Website:

Post by Ezri Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm sorry to see you go. D: But I'm not going to try and change your mind. >_<

Talk to me on MSN! XD
    mystsaphyr
    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

Notes : 1392

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com

Post by mystsaphyr Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am

(Rap part of the UST?
    If you need any hanasu assistance, I can help.)

I'm sad to see you go, but... I'm also sad that you feel that way about the forum...
    (also wondering why someone added a word censor for that word... o_o It's not as bad as some)

Skye, Mathieu, etc. and I all worked to try to make this forum better and if you've ever felt ignored, or trolled, or hated on, well... you know you can always talk to me on Skype.

I'm sorry we couldn't help you more on here.
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Notes : 2032

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am

ari on the account for a moment

I know you guys really tried but ive never been the type to fit in in places like this or i dont feel comfortable and lately im emotions are getting the best of me... I dont want ot hurt anyone and i cant risk anymore stress...

yes we need help with the smiling rap part. Sansyo has the rest finished well he said he needed a little help with the harmonies but here is the post if you can help.

산쇼씨 (Sansyo-ssi) wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTSC9RHM

Ahahahah, Someone else can finish the rest of the UST, please lol;;;;

I have the keys right in the USTs, but I think someone needs to find and fix the tempo and rythym. orz;;
    (There's one more part in the melody that needs to be done, but for the rest of the song, you just need to change the lyrics in the USTs)

(...I've listened to this song so much... it's starting to bug me;;; ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ)

thank you myst. and I dont blame you for the forum or how i was treated or how i feel about it. You and the other mods are good. there just arent enough on at certain times. =/
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:16 pm

ACTUALLY NANASHI

i agree with that last statement, i don't see many mods on and when i do it's maybe one or 2 at one time.
    and not to be rude or anything but some are too lenient, thus not showing they are a mod of any kind by looking the other way or still wanting to act like the rest of the users (that last part is understandable but still =/) "Once you become a mod you've left the users group and have authority, powers or not. But, if you're not decisive when something happens and turn the other cheek you show that you're a pushover among the users. They'll come believe that they can get away with anything when that mod is around." (copy/paste took that from a site i used to go to when i was interested in becoming a game moderator)
    i'm not saying becoming the internet police but, there needs to be more sternness around the forums.

sometimes a mod need to state their presence by giving a warning in public than doing it in private. think of yourself as a teacher and the users are the students, teachers will sometimes ask you to stay after class to speak with you in private about a certain matter but, sometimes teachers have to stop you in the act during class in front of everyone. you need to find a good balance.

i see a lot of threads around the forums that could have been stopped right then or prevented and i usually see users trying to act mod because no mod has stepped in even after 5-6 pages or more of drama(yes i am guilty of that as well but, sometimes it gets so grating and someone has to do something right?).

i apologize if this came off rude, mean or rantish >.< this is just how i've been feeling lately about the forums too, i do understand people have lives and that you all are trying hard.
    Mathieu
    Mathieu

Notes : 472

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUXYZ

Post by Mathieu Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Nanashi_Zokune wrote:ACTUALLY NANASHI

i agree with that last statement, i don't see many mods on and when i do it's maybe one or 2 at one time.
    and not to be rude or anything but some are too lenient, thus not showing they are a mod of any kind by looking the other way or still wanting to act like the rest of the users (that last part is understandable but still =/) "Once you become a mod you've left the users group and have authority, powers or not. But, if you're not decisive when something happens and turn the other cheek you show that you're a pushover among the users. They'll come believe that they can get away with anything when that mod is around." (copy/paste took that from a site i used to go to when i was interested in becoming a game moderator)
    i'm not saying becoming the internet police but, there needs to be more sternness around the forums.

sometimes a mod need to state their presence by giving a warning in public than doing it in private. think of yourself as a teacher and the users are the students, teachers will sometimes ask you to stay after class to speak with you in private about a certain matter but, sometimes teachers have to stop you in the act during class in front of everyone. you need to find a good balance.

i see a lot of threads around the forums that could have been stopped right then or prevented and i usually see users trying to act mod because no mod has stepped in even after 5-6 pages or more of drama(yes i am guilty of that as well but, sometimes it gets so grating and someone has to do something right?).

i apologize if this came off rude, mean or rantish >.< this is just how i've been feeling lately about the forums too, i do understand people have lives and that you all are trying hard.

I just want to say that recently I think that I have been trying actively to mod and enforce the rules around here... There are several forums that I have stepped in and stopped before they became out of control. We all have lives though so I am sorry if not being able to dedicate 100% of my life to modding the forums is a problem *hopes this didn't come off too harshly* Just... if you have specific problems with my moderating feel free to message me and I will try to fix any possible errors you might see.
    Nanashi_Zokune
    Nanashi_Zokune

Post by Nanashi_Zokune Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 pm

I just want to say that recently I think that I have been trying actively to mod and enforce the rules around here... There are several forums that I have stepped in and stopped before they became out of control. We all have lives though so I am sorry if not being able to dedicate 100% of my life to modding the forums is a problem *hopes this didn't come off too harshly* Just... if you have specific problems with my moderating feel free to message me and I will try to fix any possible errors you might see.[/quote]

lol i have been noticing you enforcing things like the spammage of usertags XD

infact you and myst i find to be the real mods (in my opinion) of the forums cause when you two are active you're decisive and fair. you and myst are good mods and the two of you do it well XD

i can understand not being able to dedicate 100% of your life to the forums because, well like you said "we all have lives" no one can dedicate 100% of themselves to something if our own lives or whatever else gets in the way =P

and don't worry you didn't come off harsh XD

Last edited by Nanashi_Zokune on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crossfrown
    Crossfrown

Notes : 994

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/

Post by Crossfrown Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 pm

People who disagree with you or have negative opinions are not trolls.

This is the warmest, happiest community I've ever been to, and for that reason I sort of dislike it because it's claustrophobic and doesn't accept anything but positivity. I have never seen a troll in here.

You're one of the major enablers for the utopia mentality, actually.

So like, nice to see you go!

I kind of want to leave too so I can breathe (calling on the mods for having a heated discussion what), but the community is so nice I'm like "nawwwww".
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Crossfrown wrote:People who disagree with you or have negative opinions are not trolls.

This is the warmest, happiest community I've ever been to, and for that reason I sort of dislike it because it's claustrophobic and doesn't accept anything but positivity. I have never seen a troll in here.

I kind of want to leave too so I can breathe (calling on the mods for having a heated discussion what), but the community is so nice I'm like "nawwwww".

I kinda agree with Crossfrown here. Well, not on everything.
    First, I do not want to see you go. However, if you must, I saying "bye". But you can still talk to me on Skype, if you want. :3
    Second, I'm not so sure about the Utopia mentality, but that's pretty close.... I understand that you don't want the forum down just for bad things happening, but having a heated discussion is not really, well, trolling. Or being mean.
    As for the nicest community thing, I'm not so sure, there are some mean/bad people here, but they haven't tried to go all out on a specific person. (Well, there was one case, but that was it- they were banned promptly for death threat)

Also, same with the negative opinion/disagreeing thing. Those people who do that aren't -always- trolls.
    MariRoseTair
    MariRoseTair

Notes : 409

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:

Post by MariRoseTair Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Crossfrown wrote:People who disagree with you or have negative opinions are not trolls.

^ This.
    It's acutaly my toughts right down to T.
    Your all so nice but there is a thing as being too nice. This is a fandom about singing robots and creating kickass music.

You can't create kickass music if everyone is too afaid to even disargee.

and I've never been one to try and pressure someone to return or not leave, If you truly feel like this place holds no joy for you then you should leave. so good luck with your life and take care. but do try to deveolp a thicker skin, life is full of harshness and while it'd be great for it to all go away, people will disargee. It's life and very much impossible to change basic emotions.

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 pm

FIRST OF ALL I dont want a utopia community cause they fing annoy me and yes im going to be mean and stark and blah blah blah =_= atm Im dealing with a problem that has come up EVERY year on june 27th so its not ONLY the community here i cant take alot of things because im overly sensitive the same way i was around april 19th so please dont call me a utopia enabler. Im just sick of having to convince Japanese users im not a troll because of over seas users and Honestly the forum is making me hate utau and I dont WANT to hate it because its fun.

dont mark me down because I leave =_= dear god Im leaving on personal reasons and yes there are trolls here. there are many they are normally not seen as trolls because everyone's veiw of what a troll is is distorted.
    ANd a hated discussion isnt what i was talking about actually you guys have no idea what im talking about and i want it that way FOR A REASON.

-sighs- If you want to know why im leaving... lets see... I hate feeling like everything is falling apart and i hate crying over simple things and I hate that recently I cant even trust my boyfriend becuase some of the people here ive met are betraying and lying about me behind my back. Im having alot of issues that arent involving utauloid and alot that are. Mainly Im TAKING A BREAK BECAUSE well... There are trolls but I think the only person who sees them is Myst. and I cant handle it right now.

and yeah i know most of this is blah blah blah sh*t but I dont care. Im sick of people saying "OH your wrong!" because of the way i feel. Ive actually been crying alot lately because of unripe doo-doo covered banana coming from OU and aline knows whats going on Sora does and a few others. I feel abandoned and pushed out of the community and people saying "oh You dont know what your talkinf about" -sighs- I know what a troll is. I deal with them in reality more than anyone here knows. -sighs- Im over explaining myself want to know why I left? Skype me or msn me.

OH and Mari... LEanr something about me now.
    I have dealt with more things than you know.
    I have seen people i loved dearly die and I have been beaten for crying over their deaths... so please dont tell me the world is harsh I know it is. Leave a day in my shoes... =( I have lost something most people never have to hurt over losing.... so please understand Im very sensitive around June 27th and April 19th... because its the birthday of two people... two children that should have never lost their lives.

Sorry if I came off mean or anything... =/ Im not well.. in this i think it was more of an explosion on all my feelings recently... so I cant help how i feel nor can anyone tell me how to feel.

anyways Ill explain to anyone who wants to know why Im having issues in rl im pms or skype. EternalMelodiesV

I am to be broken. I am to be derided all my life. I am to be cast up and down among these men and women, with their twitching faces, with their lying tongues, like a cork on a rough sea. Like a ribbon of weed I am flung far every time the door opens.
    Virginia Woolf (1882-1941)
    British novelist and essayist.
    Crossfrown
    Crossfrown

UTAU Information

Post by Crossfrown Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 pm

I would believe you had I not experienced the severe degree of crazy and lies that hikarunova produced on the vocaloid-user forums.

You sound exactly the same, actually. It's kind of eerie.

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Crossfrown wrote:I would believe you had I not experienced the severe degree of crazy and lies that hikarunova produced on the vocaloid-user forums.

You sound exactly the same, actually. It's kind of eerie.

Heres the difference... I see no reason to lie to people. =/ Im over that. Im not a little kid. and Im sick of hiding everything. I try to be nicer than i used to be.. and try to make up for everything i did back when i was younger... I mean.. I dont want to be who i was a long time ago.. =/

Point is I have no reason to lie. I just rather not talk about it on a public forum.
    Mathieu
    Mathieu

Notes : 472

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUXYZ

Post by Mathieu Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Alright guys... everyone's emotions are a little high right now... let's calm down and cool our emotions for a minute.
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Crossfrown, it's up to you to believe if she's lying or not. Everybody on the internet lies. Even I do (I won't tell on why, though; or else, it'd be pointless on continue to lie).

Thing is that isn't the point. I've known Ari long enough to know she /does/ get unstable around these two times of the year. She really got like that in April as well... She just doesn't want to tell everyone details about that because it's nobody's business, and because it hurts her. So, just chillax.

Of course, if you think she's implying you're a troll, I have an old saying for that: "If the cap fits, wear it".

(No offense; just my two cents. If someone gets riled up by that, it's their fault on stressing over people's opinions.)

Last edited by Aline on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Mathieu wrote:Alright guys... everyone's emotions are a little high right now... let's calm down and cool our emotions for a minute.

sorry v.v I just finally exploded on everything and X.x honestly i feel a little better but I still feel like bleh
    Crossfrown
    Crossfrown

UTAU Information

Post by Crossfrown Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:18 pm

I can believe she gets upset around April; that's the point of the whole post. I'm just kind of raising my eyebrows at everything else because what.

I'm a very proud troll, and if there is wank bait posts I am happy to make it explode for maximum effect. But she is implying everyone who upsets her is a troll. And that's like...noooooooo.

I hope she feels better, of course.

UTAU Information

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Crossfrown wrote:I can believe she gets upset around April; that's the point of the whole post. I'm just kind of raising my eyebrows at everything else because what.

I'm a very proud troll, and if there is wank bait posts I am happy to make it explode for maximum effect. But she is implying everyone who upsets her is a troll. And that's like...noooooooo.

I hope she feels better, of course.

No No im not. Im implying that Im having issues with people. there are people that are trolling me but -sighs- Im sorry if i implied everyone being a troll.... not everyone is troll but yea i have issues with them =/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:54 pm