Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little help here...UTAU Twitter bot

A little help here...UTAU Twitter bot Empty A little help here...UTAU Twitter bot

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:11 am

Okay, so I made a twitter bot for Hana, and for a while I decided to be silly and punch in the statuses myself and screw around with other twitter bots' automated responses.

...Then I got bored.
    Anyone know how to set up a twitter bot and utilize the API to post statuses at given times and reply to people?
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

A little help here...UTAU Twitter bot Empty Re: A little help here...UTAU Twitter bot

Post by vio. Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 am

Well, I've never seen a twitbot using Twitterbot.net just START conversations. Which is rather lame. In twitter updates you have to initiate the conversations with @Twittername [Insert whatever].

There's Random Reply, where she'll randomly reply with something from that list if there is not a keyword noticed.

In Reply settings you put in Keywords in the first box and her response to the Keyword. Keep it general "Morning" "Hello" and monitor the other twitbots words and create keywords from them.

You can also set "date" things where at certain dates they'll say something.

A little help here...UTAU Twitter bot Empty Re: A little help here...UTAU Twitter bot

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 am

Okay, I'm fine with Random Reply...

But I don't even know how to use the API TT
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 am

Use it..? xD It just is automatic, right? ;u;

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am

No, I'm trying to get the API to get the bot working!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am

Sorry to double post but...help? Please?
    vio.
    vio.

UTAU Information

Post by vio. Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 pm

.... I am so confused. xD Um, I just signed into Twittbot.net, set everything, and it.. worked.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:40 am

nvm got it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:29 am