Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Kenji] Song of the Eared Robot (Up through the 2nd verse)

LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

[Kenji] Song of the Eared Robot (Up through the 2nd verse) Empty [Kenji] Song of the Eared Robot (Up through the 2nd verse)

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 am

YES I KNOW THE SONG USES THE WORD ATASHI BUT I GOT OVER IT WHEN I SAW AIDO SING IT. 8D

I sang Coward Montblanc up through the first chorus (like it says in the title). There's this weird echo thing in the beginning and it disappears when it gets to the quiet part, and I'm going WTF IT WOULD'VE SOUNDED BETTER IF IT WAS NOT ECHOY IN THE FIRST PLACE, and I'm also slightly off tune at points (but that's probably me in my over-exaggeration of consonants at said points, idk) so.... yeah. Take a listen~

http://www.4shared.com/audio/kKIi_b3A/Part_1_8D.html

Should I sing it all the way through? (Albeit rerecording this part?)

Edit: I know I added -P to the name, but do not mind it, as I just put it there because I don't have anything else to call myself except just Kenji. And that would confuse people because of my UTAU. XD; (I could call my self Alias, but that's kinda... annoying to say)

Last edited by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

[Kenji] Song of the Eared Robot (Up through the 2nd verse) Empty Re: [Kenji] Song of the Eared Robot (Up through the 2nd verse)

Post by zin Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:44 am

wats so bad about atashi o-o

dude love your voice =3
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

[Kenji] Song of the Eared Robot (Up through the 2nd verse) Empty Re: [Kenji] Song of the Eared Robot (Up through the 2nd verse)

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 am

Atashi's literal defnition is "I (Feminine/Female)". Watashi is "I (General/Formal)", and Boku is "I (Masculine/Male)". That's all. XD

Thank you~
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am

That echo sounds... interesting...

Kenji, deary. You sound flat today. D: Just a little.
    I think it would sound better if... uh, maybe you sung from your diaphragm a bit more it would go away > 3>''
    Otherwise, great job xD
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Haloheroine wrote:That echo sounds... interesting...

Kenji, deary. You sound flat today. D: Just a little.
    I think it would sound better if... uh, maybe you sung from your diaphragm a bit more it would go away > 3>''
    Otherwise, great job xD

I'll be sure to try that today, I was tired when I recorded this. XD; *It was 4:00 AM*
    Yanyu
    Yanyu

Notes : 1046

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MiSS SAiYA
    Blog/Website: http://misssaiya.blogspot.com/
    Status: ACT1 -Small Edits- Finding a better microphone for VCV ACT 2

Post by Yanyu Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm

:O ...I ALMOST MISTOOK YOU FOR KENJI~! srsly... You really sound like him! But- UWAH *manly tears* YOU HAVE GUTS BOY. TO SING "ATASHI"!! Even I don't have the guts to do that.. *nods* My respect for you is over 9000~ (I think you should sing the whhhhhhhholllle song b-b-but don't push yourself if you dun wanna D:) Like a Star @ heaven
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Yanyu wrote::O ...I ALMOST MISTOOK YOU FOR KENJI~! srsly... You really sound like him! But- UWAH *manly tears* YOU HAVE GUTS BOY. TO SING "ATASHI"!! Even I don't have the guts to do that.. *nods* My respect for you is over 9000~ (I think you should sing the whhhhhhhholllle song b-b-but don't push yourself if you dun wanna D:) Like a Star @ heaven

Aw, thanks a lot~ 8D Do I really have guts? I don't think so *is modest*

I did some research on how to remove air in audacity after I was talking with Myst today on skype, as she's like "Removing the air in audacity" and I was all YOU CAN DO THAT?!
    So I tried.
    And facepalmed when I found out how simple it was.

Just google "Removing air from a recording" and click the first one about audacity, I think.

Anyway, here's my test using the classical version of Song of the Eared Robot (I WAS LUCKY TO FIND THE KAREOKE!!! :U )
    It's so relaxing~ =3=

http://www.4shared.com/audio/bJjBRp71/AIR_REMOVAL_THINGY.html

EDIT: ALSO. LOL. PLZ EXCUSE THE BAD PRONUNCIATION WHEN IT HITS THE SECOND VERSE.
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 am

*loves on Kenji-dear*
    ; 3;
    *cries fangirl tears*
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

Notes : 679

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by TFOTR Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 am

Oh man. You really have an ear for picking songs to fandub. :> Especiall Song of the eared robot. With this smoooth Karaoke. Very nice. You can rerecord how ever many times you feel like it, but i'd probably practice a bit before you go ahead and record straight away. Well i'm not one to say that you didn't before you recorded. Oh yes, it's not good to record when you're tired, so Halo's right on that Montblanc cover. Your voice will sound flat if you do!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:05 pm