Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Utau not letting me drag more than a note at a time?

Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Notes : 867

Utau not letting me drag more than a note at a time? Empty Utau not letting me drag more than a note at a time?

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:49 am

So utau is not letting me move more than a note at a time, even thought if I select more than a note, or click "select all". What's with it? Sad
    vio.
    vio.

Notes : 2459

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: D:-Loids
    Blog/Website: http://dloids.blogspot.com/

Utau not letting me drag more than a note at a time? Empty Re: Utau not letting me drag more than a note at a time?

Post by vio. Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:01 am

Go to the second tab I think and move by number. If you want to move it down be sure to type in -(number)
    Tsumanne
    Tsumanne

Notes : 1971

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: AU-loids
    Blog/Website: hideki782.deviantart.com

Utau not letting me drag more than a note at a time? Empty Re: Utau not letting me drag more than a note at a time?

Post by Tsumanne Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:54 am

Check if there's an 'M' in the bottom-most right corner of the program. If there isn't one, click the corner until the 'M' appears. As long as that letter is there, you will be able to move multiple notes at a time.
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Notes : 867

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:47 am

Tsumanne wrote:Check if there's an 'M' in the bottom-most right corner of the program. If there isn't one, click the corner until the 'M' appears. As long as that letter is there, you will be able to move multiple notes at a time.

thank you very much, it was that Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 am