Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Koreans must hate me. (someone help plzkthx)

The Koreans must hate me. (someone help plzkthx) Empty The Koreans must hate me. (someone help plzkthx)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:55 pm

So I head on to the Korean UTAU boards in the hopes of getting a Campanella VSQ (which Rukia happened to find, and which I would really really really like to have), and I find my account has gotten demoted. Why? Because apparently new standards require some long application form to be filled out to get a promoted account...(This means I can't look at any posts, btw, so I can't find the VSQ until I get my account back).

So I open up the application and...I get this thing entirely in Korean and I'm expected to answer in Korean.

WHUT.

I'm all right with Korean to English but not so much with English to Korean and I'm already having issues figuring out what the application even says...

So here are the questions, my failure attempts at translating (which will be nowhere near the mark given my luck) and my answers, if my translation is close:

Spoiler:

Someone help me out. I'm so, so lost. Sansyo-nim? Rukia-nim?

(And if someone finds a Campanella ust/vsq, I probably wouldn't be in so much pain)
    ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

The Koreans must hate me. (someone help plzkthx) Empty Re: The Koreans must hate me. (someone help plzkthx)

Post by ThePianoChan Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 pm

:C I wish you luck, I really want that UST/VSQ..
    Spoiler:

The Koreans must hate me. (someone help plzkthx) Empty Re: The Koreans must hate me. (someone help plzkthx)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Most of them don't, it's just that some of them (the really important ones) do...
    ThePianoChan
    ThePianoChan

Notes : 3020

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website: http://thepianochan.blog125.fc2.com/

Post by ThePianoChan Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Aster Selene wrote:Most of them don't, it's just that some of them (the really important ones) do...
    Where does this hate COME from though..that's my question :c
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Post by Chasing Fireflies Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 pm

I-I'm making a Campanella UST, if that helps ;A;

And I don't understand why some Korean users don't want their USTs to be used outside the Korean community, either...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:34 pm

I don't think it's got anything to do with being Korean; it's just that there's a language barrier and they're not quite sure how we're going to use it.

If you finish that Campanella UST, I will love you forever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:41 pm