Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Frustrations

zin
    zin

Notes : 4252

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 120loid
    Blog/Website: 120loids.tk

Frustrations  Empty Frustrations

Post by zin Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:49 am

It's more less annoyance then stress idk what to do. Should I do light vcv and new cv or full vcv and a new cv bank. When I record I have a slight pause in between some of the sounds like k and p. and then idk to make it romaji or hiragana compatable. Then there is the way I am recording Idk to sound like kurisuACT2 has or make it more solid and should I record using oremo audacity or reaper. Also I want to redesign him for act3 but I can't draw, and I can't do a contest because idk what to give out as a prize I got no other skills in or with utau. And there is our next 120loids idk what I should have them record (same prob as with kurisu).

I am sorry if this seems all jumbeled up I am trying to list my problems out •~• help me organize my tasks before I throw my self and zinPC-kun off my padio and I am on the 2nd story.

Last edited by zinfandel on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    irei1as
    irei1as

Notes : 1007

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Valen Sodebades
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/irei1as

Frustrations  Empty Re: Frustrations

Post by irei1as Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:42 am

Wow, that's a lot of work already planned. I'm trying to do only my bad quality UTAU right now with a simple CV and I feel exhausted. I'm in it like around five weeks already and he still sounds not very well to me.
    I would tell you to take things easier but we Spanish have some reputation of being too lazy, haha.

But let me give you my opinion. You posted here to get some even if they end being wrong, isn't it?

Hmm, I think you're trying too fast to get to VCV if you say you're getting frustrated. This is a hobby, you should have fun.

Before VCV I think you should give another try on trying your own ust. Maybe make one just from a midi (there are a lot of anime openings with midis around that haven't ust).
    You could even use the ust with the UTAU of other people or doing a duet -but up to you, I know you used already other people UTAU like Hachi or Neko-.

Probably it will end sounding horrible, mine aren't very good yet, but to use UTAU like a "professional" -doing something nobody tried earlier- makes me feel better, heh.

I think once you make an ust -even if it's easily edited from a midi- you'll understand better how the voicebanks work so you can improve yours.
    But well, it's just my personal opinion and anyway I still fail doing my voicebank, haha.
    Yanyu
    Yanyu

Notes : 1046

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MiSS SAiYA
    Blog/Website: http://misssaiya.blogspot.com/
    Status: ACT1 -Small Edits- Finding a better microphone for VCV ACT 2

Post by Yanyu Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Totally agree with irei~ Utau should be fun~! (regarding recording, I use Audacity as I can edit the sounds easily and reaper is still to complicated for me yet XD >.>) I could help you design him ... >.> but my designs, well...haha =_= if you want help you can always message me on my deviantart and I'll try to help you~ yanyuu

You could make it romaji and hiragana? Make two versions (one in Hiragana and one in romaji) or use just use alias in utau. I personally used romaji with Hiragana alias, but... haha do whatever you're comfy with! Hope I helped at least a little...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:53 pm