Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【UTAUオランダ語】「Ik stop met zingen (I'll quit singing)」【深夜ユメ】

【UTAUオランダ語】「Ik stop met zingen (I'll quit singing)」【深夜ユメ】 Empty 【UTAUオランダ語】「Ik stop met zingen (I'll quit singing)」【深夜ユメ】

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 pm

I saw a French version (also somewhere in this Forum). And then I saw, I think a Spanish version? And then later an English Luka version. So I wanted to make a Dutch version.

My laptop crashed a few days ago XD So I almost lost everything, luckily, my dad rescued my files. Now my laptop doesn't want to start up D8

Oh well. Here is the video. With translation, that fails.

UST made by Sango312 :3 Lyrics by me~
    Angel Kiss Hikari
    Angel Kiss Hikari

Notes : 367

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com

【UTAUオランダ語】「Ik stop met zingen (I'll quit singing)」【深夜ユメ】 Empty Re: 【UTAUオランダ語】「Ik stop met zingen (I'll quit singing)」【深夜ユメ】

Post by Angel Kiss Hikari Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 am

It's nice, but the sentence 'ik heb nu al dus besloten, met een ander bezigheid'... whut?
    Okay, first, it's 'andere', but...
    I don't get it.
    Seriously.
    I don't.
    And 'Ik wil niks te maken hebben'... with what?
    If you mean 'with this', it'd be 'ik wil hier niks mee te maken hebben'. (or you could also say 'ik wil er niks mee te maken hebben'.)
    But, it is nice. (Sorry for the rant-ish thing, I just felt like I had to say it...)

【UTAUオランダ語】「Ik stop met zingen (I'll quit singing)」【深夜ユメ】 Empty Re: 【UTAUオランダ語】「Ik stop met zingen (I'll quit singing)」【深夜ユメ】

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:03 am

Angel Kiss Hikari wrote:It's nice, but the sentence 'ik heb nu al dus besloten, met een ander bezigheid'... whut?
    Okay, first, it's 'andere', but...
    I don't get it.
    Seriously.
    I don't.
    And 'Ik wil niks te maken hebben'... with what?
    If you mean 'with this', it'd be 'ik wil hier niks mee te maken hebben'. (or you could also say 'ik wil er niks mee te maken hebben'.)
    But, it is nice. (Sorry for the rant-ish thing, I just felt like I had to say it...)

Yeah. I know. But my Dutch isn't that good. I'm sorry for that. I'm Dutch myself, and I mostly have these things that I really don't know what I should say. That's why some things are wrong in the song. Because, I'm like that. I always talk childish, as if I can't talk. And the part "Ik wil niks te maken hebben" and then she says "ofzo", because she doesn't know what to say. "met een ander bezigheid". I always have those things =A= I just don't like this language. Hope you understand. And why my Dutch sucks.. Because my mum is from the Philippines, and she talks very wrong Dutch, as like "Ik dit leuk, moet weg.". Okay, that's just not good Dutch. So I'll also talk like that.

And sometimes it has some weird sentences in the song, that's because some words didn't fit =__="

And my English sucks too. As for my French, German, Visaya, Tagalog and Japanese.
    Angel Kiss Hikari
    Angel Kiss Hikari

Notes : 367

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com

Post by Angel Kiss Hikari Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 am

...Now I feel like making my own lyrics to this song.
    But I don't have any Dutch UTAU...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:40 pm