Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
annamaeblythe
Lucky_the_dog
ismichi
7 posters

Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU

Poll

Would you participate in scolding him/her?

[ 10 ]
    Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Bar_left91%Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Bar_left0%Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Bar_left9%Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 11
    ismichi
    ismichi

Notes : 34

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 南ミチ
    Blog/Website: http://michi-isolde.blogspot.com

Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Empty Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU

Post by ismichi Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm

There is someone, on YouTube, that is claiming pitch changes of VOCA to be his/her UTAU. Which, I'm assuming, is probably not the only case.
    I already told him/her that they were being "kitschy", as well as stealing. Also, where s/he was not using an actual UTAU and is only deceiving people.

I won't give the link to the video (one of several), but I would like to know if it's alright to post it so that others can help convince/prove wrong that person.
    (Yes, I'm immature, but I don't want to be "too immature". Thus, asking if it's alright to post the link.)

If it's not, then I won't. However, if people ask for the link, I'll PM it to them, since it's their choice.
    If it's alright, then I'll simply post the link here.

A nice fact to know is that the person's extremely rude and seems to have TOTALLY changed his/her story without realizing it. XD
    (If s/he deleted the comment that showed that s/he changed it, I'll give a picture of the comment prior to its deletion to anyone that wants to see his/her Fail.)

::EDIT::
    Just noticed I placed this in the wrong category--sorry!
    If anyone could move it, that'd be darling. <3
    Lucky_the_dog
    Lucky_the_dog

Notes : 220

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zando Osakawa
    Blog/Website: http://osakawazando.weebly.com/index.html

Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Empty Re: Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU

Post by Lucky_the_dog Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Just who IS the person on youtube who did this?
    ismichi
    ismichi

Notes : 34

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: 南ミチ
    Blog/Website: http://michi-isolde.blogspot.com

Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU Empty Re: Slight Question Not Involving Usage of UTAU

Post by ismichi Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:21 pm

That'd do just as much as posting the link. =P
    (If I have permission to post it, then I'll give the name.)
    A hint, though, is that the link was already posted on here. (In a different section of the Forums.)
    annamaeblythe
    annamaeblythe

Notes : 434

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: BLYTHE Anaka
    Blog/Website:

Post by annamaeblythe Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:28 pm

I hate it when people claim that things that aren't UTAUs are UTAUs.
    I can get over people stealing others works, because I'm weird like that. (I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't give a d*** (are we allowed to swear on here...?) if someone pitched Anaka up and called her かわいい娘のフワフワ犬 without crediting me.)

Yes, it's WRONG to pitch change things without crediting people and posting them. It's also dreadfully annoying.

It's also wrong to claim that things are UTAUs when they aren't UTAUs. It's really annoying.
    Fumfum
    Fumfum

Notes : 498

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Raiu Yagi
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/fullmetalfumfum

Post by Fumfum Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:51 pm

I think it's laaaame.
    I know who you mean, and she sounds good, it's a nice pitch bend of Len.

BUT
    he/she isn't even using UTAU. I mean, fine, just go pitching Vocaloid voices and make a fanloid, but don't say it's made with UTAU.
    I think it's okay to have a pitched fanloid, but don't go saying that it's an UTAU. UTAU users go trough hard work to make a song sound good. Just pitching something in Audacity is WAY to easy to instert [UTAU] in the title of a Youtube video.

amen.
    kisekixkoe

Notes : 287

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by kisekixkoe Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm

annamaeblythe wrote:I hate it when people claim that things that aren't UTAUs are UTAUs.
    I can get over people stealing others works, because I'm weird like that. (I wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't give a d*** (are we allowed to swear on here...?) if someone pitched Anaka up and called her かわいい娘のフワフワ犬 without crediting me.)

Yes, it's WRONG to pitch change things without crediting people and posting them. It's also dreadfully annoying.

It's also wrong to claim that things are UTAUs when they aren't UTAUs. It's really annoying.
    The swearing: I say F*CK all the time so..no?
    an lol@ Kawaii-whatever name
    but its true
    people call their pitchloids utaus....and it annoys me >>
    like:
    Spoiler:
    Catarsis
    Catarsis

Notes : 1916

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Catarsis Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Ugh, that's really pathetic. Of course I'll bitch him/her until death!!! *EVIL LAUGH*
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

Post by xLei Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm

LMAO I have a feeling I know what this is about *is the culprit who originally asked about the video*

I think it's lame. Unless you're aiming for a genderbent.

At first I THOUGHT he was an UTAU, but that was because I didn't listen to his song completely *shot*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:03 am