Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting someone to…finish this MMD model. (It’s almost complete.)

Requesting someone to…finish this MMD model. (It’s almost complete.) Empty Requesting someone to…finish this MMD model. (It’s almost complete.)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:24 pm

I made this using 3DCG, and the damn thing uses so many layers it’s almost impossible for me to figure out which one’s which…plus I’m very, very short on time.

What absolutely needs to be done:
    - The straps need to be removed from her shoulders – Hana’s dress is sleeveless.
    - There needs to be a black band around her waist.
    - If you face Hana, you’ll see that her hair is cropped short on the left side. As you look further to the right it gradually gets longer until finally on the right side it’s long. (It’s not a clean half-and-half, like maluquinho5’s picture.) Think of her hair as “diagonal”.
    - She needs physics.

What I would like but am fine with not being implemented:
    - Her choker is actually red. (Specifically red with black outline, but I am perfectly fine with full-red.)
    - I wish her skirt was a bit longer, since her panties kinda show whenever she bends down (this IS 3DCG, ya know) but once again, if it’s hard at all, it’s fine.

Download here.

Someone who helps me out will have his/her UTAU used for a new UST.
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Notes : 867

Requesting someone to…finish this MMD model. (It’s almost complete.) Empty Re: Requesting someone to…finish this MMD model. (It’s almost complete.)

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Oh layers! I know how to merge them...
    *dlsandtriesandfails*

Requesting someone to…finish this MMD model. (It’s almost complete.) Empty Re: Requesting someone to…finish this MMD model. (It’s almost complete.)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:32 pm

...Did something go wrong?
    /thankyousomuchfortrying
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:35 pm

yesijustrememberedi'mnotonmylaptopandidon't havepmdhereandmylaptopisdeadandican'tfindcharger

...yeah so smart is me.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:36 pm

...uh-oh.

Which computer are you on? Might you be able to get PMD?
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

So I merged layers. That's all I can do. Yes I'm so useful. OTL
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrgkM2lDE1c&feature=related

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Can I see the merged-layer one?
    It miiiight help (although it also might turn Hana's waist black and delete her shoulders).
    Psycho↑ ↓
    Psycho↑ ↓

Post by Psycho↑ ↓ Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Uhh...I only merged some layers that use the same texture
    So when you see her, nothing changes...Well I think so...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am