Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

【UTAU Cover】ACUTE【Hana×Shou×Yatchou】

【UTAU Cover】ACUTE【Hana×Shou×Yatchou】 Empty 【UTAU Cover】ACUTE【Hana×Shou×Yatchou】

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:42 pm

UST by ReicheruCharin.

Just something to entertain you while you guys wait for Hana VCV...(Not that you guys give a damn about Hana VCV, but never mind that.)

My OTP is currently Yatchou x Shou. (No offense/awkwardness intended to 34CYGNI and SadisticLilBrother! I just think the pairing would be awesome. Plus you guys's UTAU sound awesome together =w=;)

This leaves me in an awkward situation though because Hana needs a general (not constant, just a general) male duet partner who also supports Korean. OTL WE SERIOUSLY NEED MORE HAN-UTAU, GUYS. BESIDES JAPANESE AND ENGLISH I CAN ONLY DO KOREAN USTS YOU KNOW.

...So until then I'm still shipping Hana and Shou like a maniac (it's not as fun as Yatchou x Shou I tell you though).

This song was a doggy-woggie-poo. I had to reset all the parameters for the ust and even then Shou sounds kinda icky at parts (I'm sorry you guys for ruining your UTAU OTL)...not to mention it was off-time. Seriously off-time...

Oh, and Hana suddenly forgets that she's supposed to be a darudere and goes yandere on Yatchou. She likes you in real life, Yatchou :D

(And yes. The picture is intentionally crumpled, thank you very much. No insulting my drawing skills, now.)

Oh, and in the end Yatchou, Shou, Hana, and all the other Asian-bred UTAU go off and jump happily in the sunshine. Right? Right? /shot

By the way. Someday I will make another UST of this. With the harmonies. And on time...

Obligatory Nico link: sm12416568

/EDIT: I just realized I drew Yatchou's dangling hair on the wrong side. unripe doo-doo covered banana. Please forgive me OTL

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:43 pm