Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

【UTAU】 Koji Ukachi - Just Be Friends (Auto Tune Effect test)

Cody-Tailor
    Cody-Tailor

Notes : 558

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Cody Akaori
    Blog/Website: http://codyakaori.blogspot.com/

【UTAU】 Koji Ukachi - Just Be Friends (Auto Tune Effect test) Empty 【UTAU】 Koji Ukachi - Just Be Friends (Auto Tune Effect test)

Post by Cody-Tailor Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:35 pm

VSQ By: Sango312

Okay I was bored and was watching random unripe doo-doo covered banana on youtube and saw some auto tune remixes and unripe doo-doo covered banana......then the idea hit me......Why not try auto-tune and UTAU? o.o. So knowing that there was no way I could afford auto-tune I looked on the web for some free ware that could make an auto-tune effect. This was another test of my mixing skills as well as you can tell the whole song does not have the auto tune effect. I wanted the auto tune to come up on the right time so I had to mix together the not auto tuned ver and the auto tuned ver. BTW I know Koji is a little rough it certain parts of this song keep in mind his voice bank is not fully done before you comment please.
    dokune
    dokune

Notes : 1102

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Skeyiloid series: Kagamibi Dokuse, Bokene, Koyuki Miu, KANNA
    Blog/Website: http://skeyi.deviantart.com

【UTAU】 Koji Ukachi - Just Be Friends (Auto Tune Effect test) Empty Re: 【UTAU】 Koji Ukachi - Just Be Friends (Auto Tune Effect test)

Post by dokune Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 pm

It...doesn't sound so much different?

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:55 am