Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene

Poll

Sorry to ask, but: Do you like his voice?

[ 0 ]
    "Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Bar_left0%"Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    "Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Bar_left0%"Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    "Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Bar_left100%"Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    CrazyNova
    CrazyNova

Notes : 297

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rei Yurene & Nova Seiun
    Blog/Website:
    Status: VCV's need to be more manly and Act 2.3 is in progress/ I dunno what to next with Nova

"Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Empty "Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene

Post by CrazyNova Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm

*Hopes she did the poll thing right*
    YT Desc: "THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE Rei's LAST SONG! It all depends on if anyone tells me if they like him or not! PLEASE COMMENT. It would help! I don't think I should spend my time on Rei if he dosen't sound good! So that's why I REALLY need opinions!"

So yeah, I've been thinking that I should just stop using Rei until he can get a better voice. I don't think I should work on him if I can't make him sound good....
    It'd really help if you vote and maybe comment! Smile
    Soru
    Soru

Notes : 58

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Mikado Hikarine
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUhikaritwins

"Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene Empty Re: "Bringing the Rain" Rei Yurene

Post by Soru Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:06 pm

I said yes but he could use a little work. Personally I think all UTAU need work, something can always be improved. You know how I think you could improve him? Make him a little bi-lingual ;P Just add some sounds here and there as you need them for semi-english usts. It's how I decided to add f's and a few other sounds to my UTAU. It also gives you the ability to switch out certain sounds for others that you think would sound better. Like I saw someone switch out the "kra" in Sango312's Neko Neko Super Fever Night with ku-ra because they didn't have the kra, but kra sounds much smoother there.

anyway, TL;DR I like his voice, but everything could always use improvement~ Except popcorn....

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:34 pm