Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:41 am

    Mm, it's not always in correlation. But because of my romantic entanglements at the moment my Sexuality is effecting my UTAU's.

    I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by xLei on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 am

    dreamyilia wrote:Mm, it's not always in correlation. But because of my romantic entanglements at the moment my Sexuality is effecting my UTAU's.

    I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    ^ THIS THIS AND THIS X1000

    @ Skye:
    LOL VistaxHachi is spreading like a virus (get it virus? PCs? Macs? LOL *stabbed*)

    EDIT:
    PFFT most of my female characters are the ones that end up being lesbian or bisexual. I only have one gay male character because my friend and I thought it would be cute to ship.

    The other 3 males are straight xD

    Fumfum

    Posts : 262
    Notes : 498
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-02-08
    Age : 23
    Location : In een doos onder een brug

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Raiu Yagi
    Blog/Website: www.youtube.com/user/fullmetalfumfum
    Status: Hmm, I might redo Yagi's act 3...

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Fumfum on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 am

    Shika x Mino!
    *gets bricked*

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by xLei on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:20 am

    I forgot to mention that my soon-to-be Male UTAU Akito is also straight (as opposed to her Tales of the Abyss counterpart)

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:21 pm

    Aline wrote:But Deon and Mugen aren't bisexual Dx Non-sexual maybe (it's mostly true in Mugen's case, but Deon's still a bit of a yuri fanboy XD), but not bisexual nor gay XD

    Allen Enbukyoku was intended to be bisexual in the start, but now he's just platonicly (?) loving Dasha, and nothing else beyond that XD What he feels for RAIMEI is more of a bromance than anything else (despite the fact RAIMEI has a crush on him), and he feels a bit of hatred for Ted, because he thinks the male Kasane's a dork.

    Oh, RAIMEI is KAMINARI's genderbent *Hoping Deniisu manages to release her UTAUloid soon*

    And yes, I'm a het girl, but Allen's my character, not me. So, he can like girls as much as he wants to.

    (I'm pretty sure Toño is het as well, so, it's not that rare XD)

    Katarina and Toño (her brother) are straight, but just because of being based in the Chilean stereotype (yeah, there's many homophobia here)
    I'm straight but I don't mind about the sexuality of other people xD and please stop thinking that Katarina is me, she's just my UTAUloid, and she doesn't have the same "personality" as me. *coughcoughsyndromeofthewrongplanetcoughcough*

    By the way, I have a hermaphrodite UTAUloid (CN-L4 lopho), although she looks like a girl because she's half-human half-plant so she can clone herself lol...(just look at the structure of a common flower, you'll find what I'm talking about XD) /nerd

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Wolkabai on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 pm

    dreamyilia wrote:Mm, it's not always in correlation. But because of my romantic entanglements at the moment my Sexuality is effecting my UTAU's.

    I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    ; D


    [What I wanted to say was not related to this post but still lol]

    Aw well I don't really care about any of this my utau is just fabulously gay because.... all my OCs end up that way really.. I dunno why .. I just love to slash eveything.. But like Utaus are for .. singing.. so .. why fuss about pairings and stuff.. If seiya sings with a girl it's not the end of the world .. if he sings a love song with a girl he's not magically straight.. nothing to fuss.. as long as i'm not hated -coughbyyouknowwho- .. D:

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by mystsaphyr on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm

    Aiko is pretty much het, but I don't mind people pairing her around as long as it's within good taste art- and song-wise.

    (Actually, song-wise, I think I could only really draw the line at Chu Chu Lovely and Wash my Blood, neither of which are duets/pairing songs anyway, and the former doesn't even have a karaoke xD)

    Mathieu is het, and Acorn prefers his character to stay more to the canon he's created for him, but there was one Magnet he approved of... mainly because the author happened to be like-minded about his own character but ended up making the Magnet because he liked how his UTAU's and Mathieu's voices blended.

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Aline on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:53 pm

    mystsaphyr wrote:Aiko is pretty much het, but I don't mind people pairing her around as long as it's within good taste art- and song-wise.

    (Actually, song-wise, I think I could only really draw the line at Chu Chu Lovely and Wash my Blood, neither of which are duets/pairing songs anyway, and the former doesn't even have a karaoke xD)

    Mathieu is het, and Acorn prefers his character to stay more to the canon he's created for him, but there was one Magnet he approved of... mainly because the author happened to be like-minded about his own character but ended up making the Magnet because he liked how his UTAU's and Mathieu's voices blended.

    Don't forget "★☆shooting star technica☆★", it's a VERY pervy song XD

    But even for those, I won't really draw the line, in my case (although it'd be extremely OOC for poor Aline to sing them XD)

    But yeah, that whole UTAU sexuality thing, in the end, really depends on author XD

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:47 pm

    Kenji is pretty much het, however, it's not my choice to decide what he ends up singing, if someone else uses him. As long as it's in good taste song and art wise, I'm fine with him being paired homo. (But Kenji will complain to me)

    Same goes for Cheria, who is unreleased and has no-voice-sample out yet.

    Ibitsu too, who is Xios Urahara's UTAU. He has a voice sample, but it's basically a triphonic aiueo scale after he says "Row" in english. o_o (He sounds like Yoshi too DX )

    smeen

    Posts : 3113
    Notes : 7719
    Reputation : 96
    Join date : 2010-03-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Yuugi-Slavia

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Yuugi Hakune/Nubia
    Blog/Website: http://utauonline.com/yuugi/
    Status: Yuugi: Act 2 Released/Nubia: CV/VC Recorded

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by smeen on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 am

    Actually, I don't mind if someone paires up Yuugi with his/her UTAU regardless of their gender. As long as it is no bashing towards anything and as long as the word 'canon' is not in it. And if you'll use him to tell everyone how stupid yaoi/het couples are I will personally find your adress and kill you Lady Gaga-style.

    Chasing Fireflies

    Posts : 1161
    Notes : 2912
    Reputation : 72
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Chasing Fireflies on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 pm

    dreamyilia wrote:I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    Thiiiiis.

    Personally, I don't even think two UTAUs singing a love song counts as anything official. I mean, it's just a song, right?

    As for Kazuko and Scherzo, I wouldn't mind seeing them paired up with any gender. ^__^ It doesn't matter to me at all.

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Catarsis on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:02 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    dreamyilia wrote:Mm, it's not always in correlation. But because of my romantic entanglements at the moment my Sexuality is effecting my UTAU's.

    I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    ; D


    [What I wanted to say was not related to this post but still lol]

    Aw well I don't really care about any of this my utau is just fabulously gay because.... all my OCs end up that way really.. I dunno why .. I just love to slash eveything.. But like Utaus are for .. singing.. so .. why fuss about pairings and stuff.. If seiya sings with a girl it's not the end of the world .. if he sings a love song with a girl he's not magically straight.. nothing to fuss.. as long as i'm not hated -coughbyyouknowwho- .. D:

    Are you talking about me, right?
    Don't worry, I don't have a valid argument for hating you.

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Wolkabai on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    dreamyilia wrote:Mm, it's not always in correlation. But because of my romantic entanglements at the moment my Sexuality is effecting my UTAU's.

    I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    ; D


    [What I wanted to say was not related to this post but still lol]

    Aw well I don't really care about any of this my utau is just fabulously gay because.... all my OCs end up that way really.. I dunno why .. I just love to slash eveything.. But like Utaus are for .. singing.. so .. why fuss about pairings and stuff.. If seiya sings with a girl it's not the end of the world .. if he sings a love song with a girl he's not magically straight.. nothing to fuss.. as long as i'm not hated -coughbyyouknowwho- .. D:

    Are you talking about me, right?
    Don't worry, I don't have a valid argument for hating you.

    T3T

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Catarsis on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    dreamyilia wrote:Mm, it's not always in correlation. But because of my romantic entanglements at the moment my Sexuality is effecting my UTAU's.

    I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    ; D


    [What I wanted to say was not related to this post but still lol]

    Aw well I don't really care about any of this my utau is just fabulously gay because.... all my OCs end up that way really.. I dunno why .. I just love to slash eveything.. But like Utaus are for .. singing.. so .. why fuss about pairings and stuff.. If seiya sings with a girl it's not the end of the world .. if he sings a love song with a girl he's not magically straight.. nothing to fuss.. as long as i'm not hated -coughbyyouknowwho- .. D:

    Are you talking about me, right?
    Don't worry, I don't have a valid argument for hating you.

    T3T

    Katarina: No, really, you should be grateful. I mean, angry!Cata = THE HELL ITSELF.
    Cata: Well...right. >_>
    Anyways I'm a canon whore so I'll not make songs with random unnoficial pairings, I hate that.

    Yume Barauta

    Posts : 472
    Notes : 1892
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2010-04-03

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Yume Barauta on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:16 pm

    YoshiyaXNeku. Nuff said. >w>

    Yume's straight,
    Yoshiya's bi,
    Seshiru's straight,
    Fuyu's not talkin',
    and neither is Hikaru. |3

    Crossfrown

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 994
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-03-04

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/
    Status: Complete

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Crossfrown on Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:27 pm



    yeah I like peanut

    im a shotacon okay

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Guest on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 pm

    Crossfrown wrote:

    Awwwww xD.

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Wolkabai on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:
    dreamyilia wrote:Mm, it's not always in correlation. But because of my romantic entanglements at the moment my Sexuality is effecting my UTAU's.

    I still support fandom as free, so long as its not people going "OMGTHISISCANOND8"... cuz then it ain't about fandom xD

    ; D


    [What I wanted to say was not related to this post but still lol]

    Aw well I don't really care about any of this my utau is just fabulously gay because.... all my OCs end up that way really.. I dunno why .. I just love to slash eveything.. But like Utaus are for .. singing.. so .. why fuss about pairings and stuff.. If seiya sings with a girl it's not the end of the world .. if he sings a love song with a girl he's not magically straight.. nothing to fuss.. as long as i'm not hated -coughbyyouknowwho- .. D:

    Are you talking about me, right?
    Don't worry, I don't have a valid argument for hating you.

    T3T

    Katarina: No, really, you should be grateful. I mean, angry!Cata = THE HELL ITSELF.
    Cata: Well...right. >_>
    Anyways I'm a canon whore so I'll not make songs with random unnoficial pairings, I hate that.

    Yeah but then there'd be like.. no duets....

    Crossfrown

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 994
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-03-04

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/
    Status: Complete

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Crossfrown on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 pm

    vodKata wrote:

    Katarina: No, really, you should be grateful. I mean, angry!Cata = THE HELL ITSELF.
    Cata: Well...right. >_>
    Anyways I'm a canon whore so I'll not make songs with random unnoficial pairings, I hate that.

    >>Canon
    >>"Official"

    >>UTAU fandom

    hahahahahahahaha

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by xLei on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm

    Technically every pairing in UTAU is fanmade.

    TetoxTed
    TedxasmanyOCsasyouwanthere
    TedxRuko
    RukoxMiku
    RukoxTeto

    etc.

    Basically nothing is canon in UTAU. Just because you make a song for an UTAU paired with someone else doesn't make it canon.

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Catarsis on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 pm

    xLei wrote:Technically every pairing in UTAU is fanmade.

    TetoxTed
    TedxasmanyOCsasyouwanthere
    TedxRuko
    RukoxMiku
    RukoxTeto

    etc.

    Basically nothing is canon in UTAU. Just because you make a song for an UTAU paired with someone else doesn't make it canon.

    There's UTAU canon, honey.
    Such as Mayu x Akio, Noonoru x Stella, Seiya x RAI for just naming a few~
    I'm talking about the characters, not the songs.

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by xLei on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 pm

    That's NOT canon Cata.

    Because neither side claims it to be true so it's not canon.

    Unless both parties stepped forward, it's NOT canon.

    If I were to say TedxVista was canon, then no one can pair him with anyone else BESIDES Vista.

    But since Teto's creators don't give me that acknowledgment it's not canon.

    That's what fandom is all about.

    And if THAT were the case then everything in Vocaloid and UTAU would be canon.

    Mikuxeveryone in vocaloid would be canon.

    Tetoxevery utau out there is canon.

    Which also is not because it's made by the fans.

    So unless both parties stepped forward, it's not canon.

    Canon is controlled by the creator, fandom is controlled by the fans.

    Mathieu
    Moderator

    Posts : 153
    Notes : 472
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 24
    Location : Not France ;__;

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/UTAUXYZ
    Status: Working on Mathieu's French and German Bank!~

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Mathieu on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:40 pm

    *cough* Ahem... Mathieu and Aiko are canon because both myst and I decided long ago for them to be... so... although Mathieu Neko is crack pairing... Real one is Mathieu Aiko for the record... that is all~

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by xLei on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:46 pm

    Mathieu wrote:*cough* Ahem... Mathieu and Aiko are canon because both myst and I decided long ago for them to be... so... although Mathieu Neko is crack pairing... Real one is Mathieu Aiko for the record... that is all~

    ^ THIS THIS AND THIS

    That's my definition of canon.

    You both agreed to it so it makes it canon.

    When only one side acknowledges the pairing, it's fanmade.

    Aisu

    Posts : 1143
    Notes : 2111
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Behind you

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Aisu on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 am

    @Cata

    ...Akio and Mayu aren't canon anymore ;xD Try Imaza. (I'm pretty sure both me and Ray agree on that).

    Just saying, don't shoot me .^.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Homosexual Utau FanPairings

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:54 pm