Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Share

    Crossfrown

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 994
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-03-04

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/
    Status: Complete

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Crossfrown on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 pm

    SANSYO wrote:
    Crossfrown wrote:Also every UTAU existing that pronounces the As as "AWW".

    I have an instinctive dislike of English Rs, but the kind of Rs that are pronounced by the tongue going to the back of the throat (heavy Rs?) make me wince and backbutton.

    Ahahahaa, yeah. people need to get that "A" is not the same as "Say Ahhh!" @u@;;
    You don't need to open your even mouth half as much when you pronounce it. (Not AWNAWTAW; anata)

    And that's actually how you pronounce the japanese R, actually. .A.;;
    You're probably listening to people trying too hard. C':

    I'm familiar with the sounds, and the best way to get the Japanese R is to make an L sound without touching the roof of the mouth (which is where the similarities come from).

    The tongue at the back of the throat just sounds like someone parodying Japanese people, I swear. Like "RONERY".

    There's three Rs that I know;
    L without touching the roof of the mouth (Japanese)
    Reaching the back of the throat with the tongue (Hard R)
    Expanding the tongue and touching the back end of the roof of the mouth (English R)

    My teachers say I should become a linguist because I make notes on the most random crap.

    Haloheroine
    Moderator

    Posts : 1098
    Notes : 3535
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Haloheroine on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:37 pm

    ...How about an english R where you don't touch the roof of your mouth at all?

    D: Or am I just some kinda freak? *shot*

    Sparky

    Posts : 362
    Notes : 712
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-24
    Age : 96
    Location : On a boat

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Sparky on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 pm

    I dislike the triphonic versions of every single overseas UTAU. Seriously. I can't think of one that doesn't sound sick and muffled to my ears. I don't know what to say critique-wise because I don't know much about triphonics... but maybe... No one is doing them right? Or maybe it's the pronunciation? /shottt
    All I know is triphonic Japanese UTAUs usually sound smooth. Triphonic overseas are muffled and make me crai.

    Haloheroine
    Moderator

    Posts : 1098
    Notes : 3535
    Reputation : 94
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia.

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Haloheroine on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:49 pm

    Sparky wrote:I dislike the triphonic versions of every single overseas UTAU. Seriously. I can't think of one that doesn't sound sick and muffled to my ears. I don't know what to say critique-wise because I don't know much about triphonics... but maybe... No one is doing them right? Or maybe it's the pronunciation? /shottt
    All I know is triphonic Japanese UTAUs usually sound smooth. Triphonic overseas are muffled and make me crai.
    Ohmai. I think it's because we're not really doing it right ^^ NewHayao sounds fine now... I think. *sends PM*

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 pm

    Sparky wrote:I dislike the triphonic versions of every single overseas UTAU. Seriously. I can't think of one that doesn't sound sick and muffled to my ears. I don't know what to say critique-wise because I don't know much about triphonics... but maybe... No one is doing them right? Or maybe it's the pronunciation? /shottt
    All I know is triphonic Japanese UTAUs usually sound smooth. Triphonic overseas are muffled and make me crai.

    Aha. Did you forget about Kenji's For You sample already? XD
    But yeah, this is true. ;_;

    Sparky

    Posts : 362
    Notes : 712
    Reputation : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-24
    Age : 96
    Location : On a boat

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: What's an UTAUloid?
    Blog/Website:
    Status:

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Sparky on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:47 pm

    @Halo: I TTLY REPLIED.
    @Kenji: Actually, I did forget about Kenji's 8'D His triphones are very pleasant to listen to (=3=)~d Did you use Sora's reclist? Whichever one you used... Yeah, maybe everyone should use that |D

    And that's enough spam from me.

    Crossfrown

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 994
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-03-04

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/
    Status: Complete

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Crossfrown on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 am

    Haloheroine wrote:...How about an english R where you don't touch the roof of your mouth at all?

    D: Or am I just some kinda freak? *shot*

    *put the tongue on the back teeth

    DERP I AM A MORON

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by xLei on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 am

    Okay I think I I only dislike Neko Kanochi for her first name. It's kinda generic and overused for fan/original characters (then again I dislike all names that are too overly used, like Sakura, Hikari and the works).

    That's the only main reason I dislike her but aside from that, I think she has a good voice c:

    It's just the name.

    MariRoseTair

    Posts : 130
    Notes : 409
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 27
    Location : A tiny little island next to the Uk

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Looking for the right VCV reclist... @_@

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by MariRoseTair on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 am

    While SRS's videos where what got me into Utau...

    Zuii isn't that good. sometimes hard to understand and mumbly.

    Umine Hayama, I don't know, if given the right pitch and some editing, I'm he'd sound wonderful. But so far I'm not that found of him.

    I don't think any Utauoild is truly terrible, those two just happen to be the last ones I'd google or listen to.

    LupinAKAFlashTH2

    Posts : 1353
    Notes : 3737
    Reputation : 92
    Join date : 2010-01-18
    Age : 21
    Location : TEH PROGRAMMING ROOM D:

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:22 am

    Sparky wrote:@Kenji: Actually, I did forget about Kenji's 8'D His triphones are very pleasant to listen to (=3=)~d Did you use Sora's reclist? Whichever one you used... Yeah, maybe everyone should use that |D

    Eheheh. I used Sora's list, but I configured the triphones in a different way than most of the other Overseas UTAUs. In other words, you can use any list, just configure the way I did.

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by mystsaphyr on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 am

    xLei wrote:Okay I think I I only dislike Neko Kanochi for her first name. It's kinda generic and overused for fan/original characters (then again I dislike all names that are too overly used, like Sakura, Hikari and the works).

    That's the only main reason I dislike her but aside from that, I think she has a good voice c:

    It's just the name.

    Neko is a liiiittle generic maybe, but then we found out her last name means "a deer's pond" and it was called "poetic" by a nico who helped us get the kanji for it xD So IMO that makes up for it.
    In terms of names, though... sooo many Kotones and Sounes @_@

    (Aiko is also quite generic, lawlz, I just happen to like the name xD)

    xLei

    Posts : 868
    Notes : 2109
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2010-01-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Ted Kasane's Bedroom ;D

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by xLei on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 am

    I still think Neko's awesome it's just the first name @___@;;

    Aiko isn't THAT overused but Neko, Sakura and Hikari are.

    That's why I didn't give Vista a Japanese name because I just sort of wanted her to have her own name.

    But Mahoune Emi? That's a different story :'D

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:37 pm

    Haloheroine wrote:I dislike the SRSloids simply because they are muffled and have bad pronunciation.
    They usually have pretty nice tones but... yeah.

    I dislike Camila a little.
    Although, more than half the time it's the UST =\ So I don't know.
    I think it's kind of her English, really. It's not all that great, yet more and more people are suggesting to use her recording list and yeah... that kinda bugs me a little. So it's kinda jealousy.
    ...C&C YUP.
    Spoiler:
    Camila's English samples seem kind of random, and under the right hands COULD be used to sound understandable, but it's kind of not a user friendly, thought out list. |:
    You know, her amazing grace UST sounds, for instance.

    a/mei/si/n/grei/s/hao/sui/de/sau/n

    I can see the logic in the recordings, but UTAU doesn't deal with Consonant+Diphthong recordings very well.

    In any other english voice bank I'm familiar with it would be along the lines of...

    a(or @)/m/ei/s/ing/gr/ei/s/ha/o/swi/t/tha(or "d", which is pronounced the same)/sa/o/n/d

    ...which gives a much more fluent feel. D: Because consonants aren't missed or anything. It requires more work, however >_>;; It's hell to use sometimes.

    Buh. I can't really think of any other UTAUloids that I particularly don't- OH WAIT.

    I dislike Bekkah Damene/Becca Damene.
    D: Her recordings are so... Gah. Very muffled, offkey, inconsistent and staticy. I've tried to give proper C&C before, and help with the otos, but the creator accused me of flaming her so... I gave up...
    .___.


    Okay. Now I'm done.

    Most UTAUloids that I dislike, it's for a reason that doesn't apply to anyone else. They're oto'd correctly, they're pronounced fairly well, they just don't agree with my ears. :'C


    ...I'm with Myst though. This thread is very iffy, and I feel bad just contributing. If anyone takes offense please do report it to one of the Mods. |:

    ^THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

    No, really, Camila's English reclist is REALLY, REALLY RANDOM. D:
    Also, her English isn't that good...her Spanish is better.

    Well...I dislike/hate/don't dislike or hate but have something that I don't like:
    - Katarina Sokkyoune (her old VB, the one that you can download |D) please NEVER use the laptop mics if you're going to record in UTAU. D: I say it by experience.
    - Sora Suiga. His voice is robotic like Kenta, but in a bad way.
    - Stella Hoshine. I don't like her Spanish accent, it has too much "shhhhh" and I dislike that. (NOT ALL THE ACCENTS SOUND GOOD! Dx) (although, her design is really kawaii and I love her hair ;A;)
    - Seiya Kiyoshi. I love his rich voice variety but putting gender flag in everything just pisses me off (his "s" rapes my ears, that happens to Kata too so I'll ignore that >_>;; ). Also, he lacks many phonemes (I can't make him sing English :I AND HE'S SUPPOSSED TO DO THAT Dx)
    - Tony Yonne. His voice is just...ew. I just don't like his design/voice/like...everything.

    And all those shitty UTAUloids that sound like crap, like Katarina's old VoiceBank |D lololol SRSLY.

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by mystsaphyr on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Well...I dislike/hate/don't dislike or hate but have something that I don't like:
    - Katarina Sokkyoune (her old VB, the one that you can download |D) please NEVER use the laptop mics if you're going to record in UTAU. D: I say it by experience.
    - Sora Suiga. His voice is robotic like Kenta, but in a bad way.
    - Stella Hoshine. I don't like her Spanish accent, it has too much "shhhhh" and I dislike that. (NOT ALL THE ACCENTS SOUND GOOD! Dx) (although, her design is really kawaii and I love her hair ;A;)
    - Seiya Kiyoshi. I love his rich voice variety but putting gender flag in everything just pisses me off (his "s" rapes my ears, that happens to Kata too so I'll ignore that >_>;; ). Also, he lacks many phonemes (I can't make him sing English :I AND HE'S SUPPOSSED TO DO THAT Dx)
    - Tony Yonne. His voice is just...ew. I just don't like his design/voice/like...everything.

    And all those shitty UTAUloids that sound like crap, like Katarina's old VoiceBank |D lololol SRSLY.[/color]


    Please, this can really be taken as flaming, Cata. "Rapes my ears" (even if you excuse it away with your own UTAU) and "shitty" and "I just don't like everything" are not valid arguments for constructive crits. Remember a couple of the people you mentioned are on this board |:

    This is strike one.

    Also.... "laptop mics" eh.... |D *ttly used one since Aiko's Act1*

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

    mystsaphyr wrote:

    Please, this can really be taken as flaming, Cata. "Rapes my ears" and "shitty" and "I just don't like everything" are not valid arguments for constructive crits. Remember a lot of the people you mentioned are on this board |:

    This is strike one.

    Also.... "laptop mics" eh.... |D *ttly used one since Aiko's Act1*

    Sorry honey, finding a Chilean dude/dudette without a sailor mouth is like finding a needle in a haystack. |D
    No, really, my intention isn't flaming. Please don't take me too seriously.../resentfulandheart-stoned
    I know that isn't a excuse but c'mon, I just don't match with people who tooks like, all the stuff that a stranger says like it's a life-or-death matter. ö_ö

    and well, maybe I am the one that sucks at singing XD

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by mystsaphyr on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:00 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    mystsaphyr wrote:

    Please, this can really be taken as flaming, Cata. "Rapes my ears" and "shitty" and "I just don't like everything" are not valid arguments for constructive crits. Remember a lot of the people you mentioned are on this board |:

    This is strike one.

    Also.... "laptop mics" eh.... |D *ttly used one since Aiko's Act1*

    Sorry honey, finding a Chilean dude/dudette without a sailor mouth is like finding a needle in a haystack. |D
    No, really, my intention isn't flaming. Please don't take me too seriously.../resentfulandheart-stoned
    I know that isn't a excuse but c'mon, I just don't match with people who tooks like, all the stuff that a stranger says like it's a life-or-death matter. ö_ö

    and well, maybe I am the one that sucks at singing XD

    Matching intention to words is something that should be practiced xD
    I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything, I'm just... moderating.
    There's no need to use such strong language. You -sound- serious, so who's to say that Sky won't come up on this board and go "well, shit ]:"

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:06 pm

    mystsaphyr wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    mystsaphyr wrote:

    Please, this can really be taken as flaming, Cata. "Rapes my ears" and "shitty" and "I just don't like everything" are not valid arguments for constructive crits. Remember a lot of the people you mentioned are on this board |:

    This is strike one.

    Also.... "laptop mics" eh.... |D *ttly used one since Aiko's Act1*

    Sorry honey, finding a Chilean dude/dudette without a sailor mouth is like finding a needle in a haystack. |D
    No, really, my intention isn't flaming. Please don't take me too seriously.../resentfulandheart-stoned
    I know that isn't a excuse but c'mon, I just don't match with people who tooks like, all the stuff that a stranger says like it's a life-or-death matter. ö_ö

    and well, maybe I am the one that sucks at singing XD

    Matching intention to words is something that should be practiced xD
    I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything, I'm just... moderating.
    There's no need to use such strong language. You -sound- serious, so who's to say that Sky won't come up on this board and go "well, shit ]:"

    yeah I know that, but it's my behavior, it's a thing that I have in my blood. |D
    How many people say, you can't teach new tricks to an old dog~
    But really, don't take me that seriously. I'm that dramatic at talking IRL, and I can't be changing all the time just because of the other people's taste.
    Sorry if I've made you get worried.
    lol offtopic

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by mystsaphyr on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    mystsaphyr wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    mystsaphyr wrote:

    Please, this can really be taken as flaming, Cata. "Rapes my ears" and "shitty" and "I just don't like everything" are not valid arguments for constructive crits. Remember a lot of the people you mentioned are on this board |:

    This is strike one.

    Also.... "laptop mics" eh.... |D *ttly used one since Aiko's Act1*

    Sorry honey, finding a Chilean dude/dudette without a sailor mouth is like finding a needle in a haystack. |D
    No, really, my intention isn't flaming. Please don't take me too seriously.../resentfulandheart-stoned
    I know that isn't a excuse but c'mon, I just don't match with people who tooks like, all the stuff that a stranger says like it's a life-or-death matter. ö_ö

    and well, maybe I am the one that sucks at singing XD

    Matching intention to words is something that should be practiced xD
    I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything, I'm just... moderating.
    There's no need to use such strong language. You -sound- serious, so who's to say that Sky won't come up on this board and go "well, shit ]:"

    yeah I know that, but it's my behavior, it's a thing that I have in my blood. |D
    How many people say, you can't teach new tricks to an old dog~
    But really, don't take me that seriously. I'm that dramatic at talking IRL, and I can't be changing all the time just because of the other people's taste.
    Sorry if I've made you get worried.
    lol offtopic

    :/
    Self-control: another virtue.
    But all that aside, what computer were you using that had the laptop mic? I was thinking about making a brand blacklist to help newcomers choose a mic xD

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm

    mystsaphyr wrote:

    :/
    Self-control: another virtue.
    But all that aside, what computer were you using that had the laptop mic? I was thinking about making a brand blacklist to help newcomers choose a mic xD


    I'm a human, I'm not perfect ok?

    But forgetting that, the laptop that I use is an Acer one.

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Wolkabai on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:57 pm

    @ vodkata Seiya can sing English you just.. need.. to play around a bit >>; .. I will fix it.. eventually.. I wanna make it so that no one has to change the flags...

    Catarsis

    Posts : 802
    Notes : 1916
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2010-01-16
    Age : 75

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:
    Status: Katarina Sokkyoune NÜ available for download.

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Catarsis on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

    Wolkabai wrote:@ vodkata Seiya can sing English you just.. need.. to play around a bit >>; .. I will fix it.. eventually.. I wanna make it so that no one has to change the flags...

    I can't find the phonemes with "f" ;_;
    I think you should check his reclist...some phonemes are really needed for making him sing english ;A;

    Wolkabai

    Posts : 385
    Notes : 1284
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Seiya Kiyoshi
    Blog/Website: http:www.seiyakiyoshi.webs.com
    Status: ACT 2.

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Wolkabai on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:06 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    Wolkabai wrote:@ vodkata Seiya can sing English you just.. need.. to play around a bit >>; .. I will fix it.. eventually.. I wanna make it so that no one has to change the flags...

    I can't find the phonemes with "f" ;_;
    I think you should check his reclist...some phonemes are really needed for making him sing english ;A;

    What's wrong with using the f and then vowel or diphhong.. I know .. I just use combos of stuff lol... I said i'd make him sing english but not smoothly lol... I want to re-re-record his VB and make sure every .wav has been pitched down FIRST to reduce mistakes in his voice... xDD and hassle

    im actually happy that at least one person said something about it .. I don't know who even has the VB .. no one says anything.. halo mentioned a few things but still...

    Crossfrown

    Posts : 241
    Notes : 994
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2010-03-04

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Crossfrown
    Blog/Website: http://crossfrown.blog126.fc2.com/
    Status: Complete

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Crossfrown on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm

    vodKata wrote:
    yeah I know that, but it's my behavior, it's a thing that I have in my blood. |D
    How many people say, you can't teach new tricks to an old dog~
    But really, don't take me that seriously. I'm that dramatic at talking IRL, and I can't be changing all the time just because of the other people's taste.
    Sorry if I've made you get worried.
    lol offtopic

    i know i called you an asshole but i didn't mean it why are you offended

    god

    it also must be totally okay for me to be a homophobe or something because everyone around me is amirite



    Girl, you wouldn't last a breath of a second in SF_Drama. I've heard Aspergers, but blaming jerkass behavior on your race?

    mystsaphyr
    Forum Designer

    Posts : 273
    Notes : 1392
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 26
    Location : University of TN

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: UTAU XYZ
    Blog/Website: http://utau.krystalixa.com
    Status: Aiko Act4 - beta testing

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by mystsaphyr on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 pm

    Crossfrown wrote:
    vodKata wrote:
    yeah I know that, but it's my behavior, it's a thing that I have in my blood. |D
    How many people say, you can't teach new tricks to an old dog~
    But really, don't take me that seriously. I'm that dramatic at talking IRL, and I can't be changing all the time just because of the other people's taste.
    Sorry if I've made you get worried.
    lol offtopic

    i know i called you an asshole but i didn't mean it why are you offended

    god

    it also must be totally okay for me to be a homophobe or something because everyone around me is amirite



    Girl, you wouldn't last a breath of a second in SF_Drama. I've heard Aspergers, but blaming jerkass behavior on your race?

    =_=

    Strike 2, and it's even partially my fault for confronting about strike 1.

    One more strike, people.

    Aline

    Posts : 862
    Notes : 2582
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2010-01-14
    Age : 29
    Location : Rio de Janeiro

    UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM
    Status: V1 Complete, V2 awaiting

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Aline on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 pm

    I vote for just locking the topic instead. No bans, just locking. It already derailed too much to keep as it is.

    And I forgot a kind of voice I don't really like... Chipmunky voices. I mean, not exactly loli voices and stuff (some loli voices can be smooth, like Yuki Kaai's, Mayu's, and Hiyori's voices), but Teto-like chipmunkness. In the start, it's really cute, but after a while, it gets kinda annoying... Well, at least to me. I can't stand hearing Teto's, Miku's and Rin's voices (for example, although I like Dark Miku), and there are very few songs from them I can hear in their original versions and not cringe (usually very catchy/awesome songs).

    Sponsored content

    Re: Overseas UTAU you dislike?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:17 pm