Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

【Kyou Hana】Shiro no Musume / Daughter of White【UTAU】

【Kyou Hana】Shiro no Musume / Daughter of White【UTAU】 Empty 【Kyou Hana】Shiro no Musume / Daughter of White【UTAU】

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:54 pm

There is finally a vsq of this, made by me! Track 1 is Daughter of White, Track 2 is the Daughter of White's friend, and Track 3 is the Daughter of Evil.

(Oh, and I changed the colors to fit, so remember to pay attention. And yes, while "aoi no" is awkward, it is still grammatically correct.)

Download vsq: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gtwiz4zydym

Daughter of White = Kyou Hana
    Daughter of Blue = Kikyuune Aiko
    Prince of Green = Mathieu Rosaire
    Daughter of Evil = Kanochi Neko
    Servant of Evil = Kanne Bikuta
    Revolutionary Dressed in Red = Vista

The only reason Aiko, Mathieu, and Neko were chosen were because of their convenient love triangle, and Bikuta's hair is blonde. ^^ And Vista's in there because xLei requested me to finish this.

So, to follow this song, you have two choices: the "rational" backstory and the "crack soap opera" backstory.

Rational backstory: Hana is teased by people because of her white hair in a village full of blue-haired people, but Aiko finds her and befriends her. (Well, at least somewhat. It could just be pity.) They move to a village and become maids when Mathieu falls in love with Aiko. However, Neko becomes jealous and orders the blue kingdom destroyed, including Aiko. Meanwhile, Vista is angry because Neko killed her father (as if she has one...?) and starts a rebellion. Neko runs away after switching clothes with her servant Bikuta, who...has some relation to her. Hana moves to a church and finds Neko and befriends her until she finds she is the Daughter of Evil and almost kills her, but feels sorry for Neko.

Crack soap opera backstory: Hana is teased by people because of her white hair in a village full of blue-haired people, because they think she carries a deadly disease that will doom mankind. Aiko finds Hana and, thinking that Hana has the potential to create a big enough scare to create a suicide bombage, pretends to befriend her. They move to a city where Aiko lives, although she pretends she is working as a maid when she is actually a rich woman. As part of their plot, Mathieu, disguised as a prince, courts Aiko. However, Neko taps into their plot (and is in love with Mathieu) and murders Aiko, accidentally starting a fire that burns up the blue kingdom. Hana is devastated. Neko is caught by Vista, who has a grudge because Neko took her stuffed bear when they were children, and Neko is going to be killed until she finds Bikuta and has him pose as a scapegoat. Neko runs into Hana, Neko being driven insane when she finds out Bikuta is actually her twin brother. Hana kills Neko, and driven insane herself by having all her friends evil, hallucinates an illusion of Bikuta...

You pick.

Also on Nico - sm10589317. Please mylist and comment.

THIS WAS MURDER. Every single verse was so freaking repetitive, but there were minor variations and it was hard to keep track of! And the song was eight freaking minutes...don't make me do another eight-minute song, please.

Oh crud...now I have the urge to do Daughter/Servant of Evil and Regret Message...At least those already have ust/vsqs.
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

【Kyou Hana】Shiro no Musume / Daughter of White【UTAU】 Empty Re: 【Kyou Hana】Shiro no Musume / Daughter of White【UTAU】

Post by Aline Mon May 03, 2010 2:42 am

OMG. You're awesome, I love you! ;A;
    xLei
    xLei

Notes : 2109

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: OS Models & MS Models
    Blog/Website: http://project-vista.blogspot.com
    Status: Vista: ACT 2 BETA; Mahoune Emi: OTOs being done by Arissa

【Kyou Hana】Shiro no Musume / Daughter of White【UTAU】 Empty Re: 【Kyou Hana】Shiro no Musume / Daughter of White【UTAU】

Post by xLei Mon May 03, 2010 9:03 am

HOLY BEJESUS I LOVE YOU

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Whoa did not expect this reaction.
    Thanks though ^^
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei Mon May 03, 2010 10:56 pm

I was testing it out and noticed you put in midori when referring to Aiko in one part o:

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Which verse was it? I'm sure I edited all the references.
    It might have been the second verse...I'm not sure though.
    Still, minor screw-up, easily fixed ^^ is really ashamed
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei Wed May 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Actually there are some lyrics that are indeed wrong.

Here's the lyrics to the song

Spoiler:

"Mura no naka no dare yori kirei na midori no kami" that was the part that you left midori in it when Hana was referring to Aiko.

"watashi wo sagesumi" here you put "ni" instead of "wo"

"Aru hi yashiki de mikaketa aoi kami no yasaotoko" this part is actually missing a syllable. It comes off rather awkward. I fixed it though <3

No worries, it's EXCELLENT (better than what I can do. I usually would give up after the first three tries with this song :'D). You just used the wrong lyrics in a few places and missing a syllable.

Nothing I can't fix for you though <333 *enjoys fixing it up*

I'll put up the completed VSQ as I'm fixing it right now~

And don't be ashamed! It takes skills to work with Vocaloid2 (I can't even work with it... let alone Vocaloid1).

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 pm

xLei wrote:Actually there are some lyrics that are indeed wrong.

Here's the lyrics to the song

Spoiler:

"Mura no naka no dare yori kirei na midori no kami" that was the part that you left midori in it when Hana was referring to Aiko.

"watashi wo sagesumi" here you put "ni" instead of "wo"

"Aru hi yashiki de mikaketa aoi kami no yasaotoko" this part is actually missing a syllable. It comes off rather awkward. I fixed it though <3

No worries, it's EXCELLENT (better than what I can do. I usually would give up after the first three tries with this song :'D). You just used the wrong lyrics in a few places and missing a syllable.

Nothing I can't fix for you though <333 *enjoys fixing it up*

I'll put up the completed VSQ as I'm fixing it right now~

And don't be ashamed! It takes skills to work with Vocaloid2 (I can't even work with it... let alone Vocaloid1).

Well, a lot of the VSQ work was copy/pasting portions, so I might have skipped over a syllable at some points. Also, the rhythm was different in EVERY FREAKING VERSE...

Mind if I reupload the VSQ to Mediafire under my files and update the link on Vocalochu and YouTube?
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei Wed May 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Sure! I finished it~

Ha ha yeah I noticed, the copied verses are correct, it's just some syllables in the non-copied verses that are wrong. I changed them for you and also used the original lyrics (if they want them changed, all they have to do is get the correct name of the color in Japanese).

Let me send it to you in an email and you can upload.

They don't have to credit me since you really made it. All I did was edit it to the correct lyrics :'D

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:00 pm

xLei wrote:Sure! I finished it~

Ha ha yeah I noticed, the copied verses are correct, it's just some syllables in the non-copied verses that are wrong. I changed them for you and also used the original lyrics (if they want them changed, all they have to do is get the correct name of the color in Japanese).

Let me send it to you in an email and you can upload.

They don't have to credit me since you really made it. All I did was edit it to the correct lyrics :'D

Awesome, it's asterselene@gmail.com. Thank you ^^
    xLei
    xLei

UTAU Information

Post by xLei Wed May 05, 2010 9:02 pm

I got your email saved in my inbox from the previous emails you sent me :3

I hope my net doesn't crash while because it's starting to storm over here D8

EDIT:
    Email sent! Please do more VSQs, I'll be happy to test them out, edit them and find the correct lyrics if needed ^^

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:13 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?2m3jobjmmdh updated link.

I'm going to do a Seikon no Qwaser's ED and Toumei Ribon next...and more are bugging me at the moment I can't remember ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:32 am