Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
hello8bit
CrayonWarrior
Angel Kiss Hikari
Zeny
KaelemGaen
TFOTR
Chasing Fireflies
xLei
Misha
Haloheroine
Ezri
Winchester24
Aisu
Yume Barauta
suthethird
LupinAKAFlashTH2
20 posters

Shareware UTAU- The truth behind it, what had us fooled

suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Shareware UTAU- The truth behind it, what had us fooled - Page 2 Empty Re: Shareware UTAU- The truth behind it, what had us fooled

Post by suthethird Sun May 16, 2010 12:25 am

Aisu wrote:

Lolyes D:

And yes I did block you, but this is not a place to discuss why o_o

Okays. I was wondering about that. J- Atos blocked me to .-.

Can you detail for us exactly what it was like to buy this "shareware" UTAU?
    Chasing Fireflies
    Chasing Fireflies

Notes : 2912

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kazuko Yonagine & Toby Osbourne
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZettaSloooow
    Status: Kazuko: VCVs in progress~ Toby: ACT1 released, waiting for CZ's English reclist...

Shareware UTAU- The truth behind it, what had us fooled - Page 2 Empty Re: Shareware UTAU- The truth behind it, what had us fooled

Post by Chasing Fireflies Sun May 16, 2010 1:34 am

Ooh, you bought it? =D That's awesome! You should take some screenshots, maybe somebody who, like, actually knows Japanese could enlighten us all. XD Plus I wanna see what it looks like~ I couldn't really see it that well in the video. XD;;
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

Notes : 679

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by TFOTR Sun May 16, 2010 5:11 am

That is...like...VOCALOID quality right there....and it's not even VCVs! But think how amazing it would sound...if it were VCV....so want...<3 Oh and it does look like it would be for those serious UTAU users/song producers. I love how it's able to make all those breaths/inflections like a real emotional voice has. That must take some serious time though...
    KaelemGaen
    KaelemGaen

Notes : 100

Post by KaelemGaen Sun May 16, 2010 11:38 am

Anyone got a link to that video, I can't figure out how to get it to play? 30 dollars you say

Youtube preferably.
    Zeny
    Zeny

Notes : 1239

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Zeny
    Blog/Website: http://zenywolf.deviantart.com

Post by Zeny Sun May 16, 2010 12:08 pm

KaelemGaen wrote:Anyone got a link to that video, I can't figure out how to get it to play? 30 dollars you say

Youtube preferably.

You need to make a Nico Nico Douga account to watch videos there. You can find a guide here:

http://thenextweb.com/2008/01/15/how-to-register-for-japanese-video-site-nico-nico-douga/
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Aisu Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Well.
    Actually the code seems to be working for whoever I give it to, so if you want to try and use it, PM me.

BECAUSE I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT MYSELF... AL THAT CHANGED IS THAT'S IT'S SILVERY... |:
    suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Post by suthethird Sun May 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Chii told me that all it is is a better version of UTAU.
    There are tools you can access to make your UTAU sound more human. However:
    Mae: But if you can't read Japanese?
    Chii: You're f***ed.
    Angel Kiss Hikari
    Angel Kiss Hikari

Notes : 367

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: CCCloids
    Blog/Website: cccloids.webs.com

Post by Angel Kiss Hikari Sun May 16, 2010 2:09 pm

I would really want to see what shareware UTAU is like...
    But I don't have/don't want to spend 3400 yen.
    (I would just click around like I did before UTAU was translated)
    CrayonWarrior
    CrayonWarrior

Notes : 76

Post by CrayonWarrior Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:32 pm

my friend has it and the TEMPO BOX WORKS ON IT :O!!!!!!!!!

actually best thing ever and it is a ll shiny and new looking
    hello8bit
    hello8bit

Notes : 710

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: [NEBULOID]
    Blog/Website: http://nebuloid.blog132.fc2.com/

Post by hello8bit Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Scratch that. Signed up for Niconico. non/

Okay so, i took a look and.. it seems to be really smooth for CV. Just.. the voice is so gross it's putting me off. I need to hear a sample with a good voice. umu;

Still, don't think I can pay for it. I don't have a way to transfer money online. Cash only yo.
    mya
    mya

Notes : 156

Post by mya Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Holy cow, that is some awesome stuff. I don't think I've heard a more realistic Talkloid/HANASU. Maybe I do have to get this...

@Aisu: What was the payment method you used, since the site doesn't accept Paypal? Give your credit card no. to the site?
    BlazePyron
    BlazePyron

Notes : 811

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Kaen Shujoteki
    Blog/Website: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlazePyron

Post by BlazePyron Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 am

Huh, I'd never seen Hansu in action. That's pretty awesome. Of course, to use it for singing, one would have to be a good singer. :3
    Hecate
    Hecate

Notes : 550

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Healthy Falsetto act 1
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hecate Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 am

Untill I don't see english translation and more stuff around it, I'm not buying that.
    Through, even If i like it I wouldn't buy it... I don't spend a cent on computer programs plus torrenting is easier
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 am

I've worked ever crank and nook, and I think the only function in this UTAU I never noticed on the free one are the extras in the crossfade menu (when you click/double click anywhere in the gray window, there's an extra with consonants and envelopings for them. It's very useful for when you have very poppy or very silent consonants in the UTAUloid you're using. Someone with the free version would check to see if they also have it; if they do, it'll only give me the certainity that "Shareware UTAU" is actually just donationware (for now, who knows how it'll be with m4/Mac-UTAU releases).

Crayon, the tempo box still screws up here many times xD; And this is because I have a Japanese-locale'd computer... It also happened when I didn't have locale, but way more.

This HANASU thingy that was showed in this and another video is basically a plugin that allows people to edit pitches more freely, kinda like in VOCALOID (or maybe not really, I'm not sure). It's still in beta stage, that's why just a few beta-testers have access to its full functionality. Sorta like with m4 UTAU.
    Aisu
    Aisu

Notes : 2111

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by Aisu Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:27 pm

mya wrote:Holy cow, that is some awesome stuff. I don't think I've heard a more realistic Talkloid/HANASU. Maybe I do have to get this...

@Aisu: What was the payment method you used, since the site doesn't accept Paypal? Give your credit card no. to the site?

Um, my dad's.
    But yeah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:17 am