Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

咎狗の血/Togainu no Chi/True Blood Discussion- Game, Manga and ANIME

Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

Notes : 3530

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Rainbow UTAUloid Project
    Blog/Website: http://utaucream.wordpress.com/
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

咎狗の血/Togainu no Chi/True Blood Discussion- Game, Manga and ANIME Empty 咎狗の血/Togainu no Chi/True Blood Discussion- Game, Manga and ANIME

Post by Haloheroine Wed May 19, 2010 7:10 am

For anyone who has dabbled in Visual novels, particularly BL, Should know the company Nitro+, or their BL subsection, Nitro+CHiRAL.

If you know of either of these, or are a fan of Ito Kanako... You probably know Togainu.
    And you OBVIOUSLY think its fabulous.
    Whether you started on the Game (18+ hard Yaoi), the Manga (15+ I think, here, for drug use and violence), or you just saw a trailer....
    This thread is for you.

I really hope there are other Togainu fans here, because guess what I just found.

There will be an anime.

And it looks FABULOUS.

Ripped by someone from here: http://www.togainu.tv/

Akiras voice actor is the voice actor from the game. Whom I love. <3

It looks awesome though.
    Just as druggy and violent as one could have hoped.

Again, like the manga, they seem to have taken out most of the BL content, but left it in in some ways for Arbitro... XD Because of his bondage-dog-things. I love those guys.

And Gunji looks as awesome as usual. <3

So. What do you guys think of all of this? Share any fanart, theories or tips here!

.../shotforfangirlspazzing

Last edited by Haloheroine on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed video)
    Yanyu
    Yanyu

Notes : 1046

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: MiSS SAiYA
    Blog/Website: http://misssaiya.blogspot.com/
    Status: ACT1 -Small Edits- Finding a better microphone for VCV ACT 2

咎狗の血/Togainu no Chi/True Blood Discussion- Game, Manga and ANIME Empty Re: 咎狗の血/Togainu no Chi/True Blood Discussion- Game, Manga and ANIME

Post by Yanyu Fri May 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Ooooooooo~ Yes~! I've heard of this!! *loves ito kanako* It looks epic srsly~! I've heard of the game but >.> I'm too much a coward to actually play it so I'll read the manga and I cant wait for the anime!! >D WOO FOR VIOLENCE AND DRUGS *coughs* >.> ahaha *goes back to studying*
    어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi)

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

咎狗の血/Togainu no Chi/True Blood Discussion- Game, Manga and ANIME Empty Re: 咎狗の血/Togainu no Chi/True Blood Discussion- Game, Manga and ANIME

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Fri May 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Ive never heard of it probably cause i havent been into games for a while but im interested. Ive heard of the series you mentioned but never in depth.
    the characters remind me of a h game called Sweet Pool where i found a guy to use for bade's look.

that pv got me interested in it it looks good. I must know MORE!!!!! o___o-stares- tell me more.
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

UTAU Information
    Status: Misakura Hayao VCVs- 98%, Hananome Jarred (Possibly VCVs)- 2%, Kurone Ayla - ??

Post by Haloheroine Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 pm

@Yanyu
    Indeed, the game is... XD Pretty hardcore. Yay for blood and sex.
    But the manga is pretty awesome too. <3 I love the art in it.

@Ari
    It's good. Proof is in the Manga XD
    <3 The anime PV is freaking amazing.
    And uh... This artist does a lot of art for Nitro+... I've heard of Sweet Pool XD It's from the same division of the company; Same artist <3

Notes : 2094
    Location : No matter where you are... Everyone is always connected. - Lain

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project Infininate Nocturne
    Blog/Website: http://projectinifinatenocturne.webs.com/

Post by 어리싸 라커씨(EorissaRakeo-ssi) Fri May 21, 2010 8:27 pm

@Ari
    It's good. Proof is in the Manga XD
    <3 The anime PV is freaking amazing.
    And uh... This artist does a lot of art for Nitro+... I've heard of Sweet Pool XD It's from the same division of the company; Same artist <3

LOL >.> SOMEONE KNOW THE ..very very yaoiGAME XD and yea the art is beautiful! I will have to look up the manga -trying to get back into reading manga again- but yea XD anime=<3 its beautiful

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Aniplex C&D'd the link. But, I can't wait for the anime to come out. It better not end up like the Touhou anime and never gets released.

I remember when I played this BL game, I ended up getting Keisuke as my partner. I don't like ending up with my childhood friends~~ ahh. I wanted Rin so bad.

I remember my favorite ending though (I'll talk about it.)

Arbitros, the fabulous man in the pink feather boa takes me into his mansion. He offers me the bread.
    The choice is : you eat the bread. you don't eat the bread.

I chose eat the bread. I woke up a little later in Arbitros' love dungeon being stroked by a peacock feather. In this, Akira becomes Kau's replacement, apparently as Arbitro's love slave.

Lesson learned: Don't ever let me near strangers with candy in white vans~

P.S. It's just like you to discuss my favorite bl game halo. I want to play sweet pool and lamento next!~
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

UTAU Information

Post by Haloheroine Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Fixed the video, mmhmm~
    Nah. it looks like it's pretty far into things, considering they've announced Voice Actors and stuff D:
    I want the anime so bad. ; u;

I dunno. I have trouble with kanji, so I find it really hard to play the game and I get stuck at menus sometimes XD /never downloaded a working patch

I'm currently replacing it's difficulty (I keep getting bad ends, like at the first menus I got raped and killed by Gunji and Kiriwari consecutively) with Lamento, yes XD

I'm actually still playing Lamento in Japanese, but I'm having more luck with reading the kanji and translating it |D Really badly, but enough to get the gist of things that are going on.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

Haloheroine wrote:Fixed the video, mmhmm~
    Nah. it looks like it's pretty far into things, considering they've announced Voice Actors and stuff D:
    I want the anime so bad. ; u;

I dunno. I have trouble with kanji, so I find it really hard to play the game and I get stuck at menus sometimes XD /never downloaded a working patch

I'm currently replacing it's difficulty (I keep getting bad ends, like at the first menus I got raped and killed by Gunji and Kiriwari consecutively) with Lamento, yes XD

I'm actually still playing Lamento in Japanese, but I'm having more luck with reading the kanji and translating it |D Really badly, but enough to get the gist of things that are going on.

dohoho, it beats being chinese. I can understand the kanji, just not know the japanese pronounciation of it.

Ever heard of anime text hooker, halo? It takes the text from visual novels and uploads it into a translator software like atlas and you get hilarious bad engrish in return.

It translated enough for me to pick the wrong choice and turn keisuke yandere. Apparently, you don't just say "..." when he tells you that he loves you.

When I played it, I had help from aarinfantasy forums. The older girls had tutorials for just about anything. :'D There's also a english translation going on livejournal, but it's only 40% complete. Don't count on it, lol. We are pretty much on our own when it comes to yaoi visual novels.

I gave up playing lamento because my mom walked in and saw catboys doing gay things on the screen. ;w; That ending sounds hilarious, halo. I never chased gunji down enough to get that path. I was being a pedo and stalking Rin instead. yay~
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

UTAU Information

Post by Haloheroine Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Owch. That must suck D;

And no, but that sounds awesome XD yay, bad engrish

And Yandere...? D; Keisuke is so scary sometimes. I hate the path that the manga follows, mostly because of the fact it involves Keisuke taking Line. *shivers*

Lucky~ D: I wish the translation would get done, but... yeah XD

AND AHHH D: Sadface. mom almost walked in on a ero scene in Togainu, but I brought up UTAU stuff before she saw > w>''
    And it was rather funny. XD
    ... and yay, pedo stalking 8D *shot*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:45 pm

yay* I'm back from weekend trip to the hot springs.We actually passed forks, where Twilight is situated. (Ew,
    Meyers is a shitty writer).

To continue our conversation:

Now that I think about it, the most probably reason Keisuke turned on me was because he was under the influence of line and I gave a shitty answer to his love confession. I went back to my save file and redid it with the choice "I've always felt that way." Then I had grab his knife and pin him to the ground. Later, Keisuke topped and finally calmed down. D::::: (cries inside).

Then *insert arc with nano explaining where line came from and how to get out of the city = Keisuke good ending.

Wow! It seems the manga is really following the vn's plotline. I wonder how one can get all the endings without making Akira to be some kind of a Albuquerque though.

I am still wanting one yaoi VN where the main character dies of aids after taking all those bed partners. Come on Japan! Give me a realistic ending. (I am a sadistic fujoshi, aru.)
    Haloheroine
    Haloheroine

UTAU Information

Post by Haloheroine Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:19 am

Ah.
    XD
    I always found it odd how no-one in Yaoi gets any kind of sexually transmitted infections/diseases, even after having unprotected sex with multiple people.

Keisuke good ending must be kinda nice to get . u.''
    RATHER THAN A MILLION BAD ENDINGS AND GETTING RAPED EVERY SECOND MENU CHOICE OTL

XD But I've been reading Togainu doujinshis, and they seem to like portraying all the Akira's from different paths in the games... as separate people. I think. I don't even know XD
    It REALLY hurts my brain D:
    But there was Akira selfcest in one of them. I read the first few pages, then lol'd.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 pm

yes, well. I suppose that the Keisuke good ending is sort of sweet. ^^ I just wasn't attracted to him initially because he had a boring character design. And his personality was too much of a whipped puppy. I like characters that play hard to get and have some kind of a vice~ The imperfect shota type to be exact.

Is there a word filter on this forum or something? because I meant to say manslut. Replace random word of Albuquerque (lolwhut) with previous comment. :D

Akira selfcest do want! My dream ending is still arbitro's love dungeon though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:39 pm