Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

For The Overseas UTAU War (Uhm, help?)

suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

For The Overseas UTAU War (Uhm, help?) Empty For The Overseas UTAU War (Uhm, help?)

Post by suthethird Thu May 27, 2010 1:14 pm

So yeah, I write that overseas utau war thing.
    ANYWAY-
    I was thinking of having a subplot where Anaka's body is destroying itself as she stays in the realm of the dead, basically becoming a dead person herself. (It's a lot like the real world, only people don't change much and they can't die. Oh, and way more happy sunshine.)

Ayame would do all he could to make sure Anaka came back to his plane of existence, so he'd hire someone who can
    A) Break through the barrier between the planes and communicate with the 'spirits.'
    B) Move through different planes of existence without taxing themselves too much.
    or
    C) Remove a 'spirit' from 'heaven' and place it in a host body.

So, yeah. Either I find someone who fits that, or the subplot needs reworking.

(The only one I could think of was Kotodama. Overseas would be better, though.)
    Hope
    Hope

Notes : 224

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Saifaldin Cross Diether
    Blog/Website:

For The Overseas UTAU War (Uhm, help?) Empty Re: For The Overseas UTAU War (Uhm, help?)

Post by Hope Thu May 27, 2010 2:08 pm

I would gladly help if... I read the story first... I don't like thinking without knowing things fully sorry. X_x Yes I'm a picky Novelist, forgive me...
    suthethird
    suthethird

For The Overseas UTAU War (Uhm, help?) Empty Re: For The Overseas UTAU War (Uhm, help?)

Post by suthethird Thu May 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Hope wrote:I would gladly help if... I read the story first... I don't like thinking without knowing things fully sorry. X_x Yes I'm a picky Novelist, forgive me...

I just need some UTAUs to use 8D;
    But, I guess there aren't many with powers like Anaka's o3o
    The story's posted on my dA, annamaeblythe

It's on part 12 now.
    Hope
    Hope

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hope Thu May 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Alright, I'll go read it and see if my UTAU or someone else's UTAU could have a place. @_@
    Scanned the chapters and fully read the latest. I think My UTAU could be used, I am unsure for the others Since...I don't know them that well sorry... The reason why I am saying this is, in his original story Saifaldin is a Spiritual/Speed Aceshire (Yes yes lots of explaining so don't bother xD It'll stay a fancy name until I get their story up here.) Saifaldin's Soldiers (Yes He's a General in the original story.) Most of them are souls of deceased veteran soldiers, his powers had enabled him to bring the deceased's soul back into a host. (quite a coincidence...) Now as for speed, Saifaldin is granted great speed when he fights (Hence his title "Wind of Satanica" XD), and his Zweihander (Or basically a sword standing at 6'9, longer than him..bahaha...) brings a lot to his deadly attributes. *Gore!! Goree!! Blood! *shot and murdered* *....
    Well that's just my suggested @_@ If you want more details about him I could Pm you the rest =x

Last edited by Hope on Thu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can.)
    suthethird
    suthethird

Post by suthethird Thu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Hope wrote:Alright, I'll go read it and see if my UTAU or someone else's UTAU could have a place. @_@
    Scanned the chapters and fully read the latest. I think My UTAU could be used, I am unsure for the others Since...I don't know them that well sorry... The reason why I am saying this is, in his original story Saifaldin is a Spiritual/Speed Aceshire (Yes yes lots of explaining so don't bother xD It'll stay a fancy name until I get their story up here.) Saifaldin's Soldiers (Yes He's a General in the original story.) Most of them are souls of deceased veteran soldiers, his powers had enabled him to bring the deceased's soul back into a host. (quite a coincidence...) Now as for speed, Saifaldin is granted great speed when he fights (Hence his title "Wind of Satanica" XD), and his Zweihander (Or basically a sword standing at 6'9, longer than him..bahaha...) brings a lot to his deadly attributes. *Gore!! Goree!! Blood! *shot and murdered* *....
    Well that's just my suggested @_@ If you want more details about him I could Pm you the rest =x

*blinks*
    *blinks*
    uhm.

I read that at my normal reading speed and all the words came together and confused me.
    8D
    I think I'm just axing that plot line and will have a sweet little "Sleeping Beauty" moment for Ayame and Anaka to get her to come back to life XD
    'Cause, LOKE ruins my stories o3o
    /is shot
    Hope
    Hope

UTAU Information
    Blog/Website:

Post by Hope Fri May 28, 2010 2:06 am

It's alright, The Novels I make are quite complicated to explain and so are the character's stories. =P
    Well...Goodluck is all I could say now. =/
    Aline
    Aline

Notes : 2582

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Aline Enbukyoku
    Blog/Website: ASK VB DL VIA PM

Post by Aline Fri May 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Well... Perhaps Deon or Mugen could do it, since they're psychics and stuff; but then again, they'd probably be on Camila's side (boohoo, separated from their mommy; and yes, I even have the reason on why, lal).

Then again, there's always Pine~
    MariRoseTair
    MariRoseTair

Notes : 409

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Siana Shion
    Blog/Website:

Post by MariRoseTair Fri May 28, 2010 2:09 pm

There's Siana's genderbent Simon or Siana herself.
    One is a wizard and the other knows how the scientists that brought the pair (and the strange little girl named Small) down into the Utau-world managed to pull her Spirit from a whole galaxy away.
    suthethird
    suthethird

Post by suthethird Fri May 28, 2010 2:21 pm

@Aline
    Hahaha- None of the UTAUs related to Onaneko are on Camila's side. They're all on Tesuto's side.
    (Nami is on Camila's side if I ever add her, though.)

@Mari
    That is a good idea! Since Siana is on the 'boat team', it would actually allow a little bit of interaction between Ayame and Tei, who are kind of close since they're both Vietnamese.
    It would also get to show Ayame being just as scheming and low as Anaka, since he'd have NO idea if he'd be able to fix Siana back.
    KanashiiNoNeko
    KanashiiNoNeko

Notes : 1646

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:

Post by KanashiiNoNeko Sat May 29, 2010 12:00 am

You look really interested about finishing your story xD
    You can maybe add in Lullaby or Persephone or idontrememberthenamecuzmymemoryisbaddesu=D ...With Arissa's permission...xD
    suthethird
    suthethird

Post by suthethird Sat May 29, 2010 12:37 am

KanashiiNoNeko wrote:You look really interested about finishing your story xD
    You can maybe add in Lullaby or Persephone or idontrememberthenamecuzmymemoryisbaddesu=D ...With Arissa's permission...xD

I'm only adding characters who I feel have depth and will add something to the story.
    KanashiiNoNeko
    KanashiiNoNeko

Notes : 1646

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Ameashi Kurako
    Blog/Website:

Post by KanashiiNoNeko Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 am

suthethird wrote:
    KanashiiNoNeko wrote:You look really interested about finishing your story xD

I'm only adding characters who I feel have depth and will add something to the story.

ah oh ok sorry xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 pm