Overseas Utaforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ryone Saru - Koe

suthethird
    suthethird

Notes : 961

Ryone Saru - Koe Empty Ryone Saru - Koe

Post by suthethird Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:53 pm

http://www.4shared.com/audio/acmVxlkX/RYONE_SARU_KOE.html

Predictable Mae is Predictable.
    Hope you like it Smile
    TFOTR, I give you permission to use this for a video.
    Oh oh oh, and here's Saru's fixed OTO:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/RJlNlhiU/_15__oto.html

(It should work with the bank you DL from Saru's Wiki page. I think that's where I DL'd his bank.... ^^;;;;;;; ))
    xMienaiTsubasa
    xMienaiTsubasa

Notes : 765

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Ryone Saru - Koe Empty Re: Ryone Saru - Koe

Post by xMienaiTsubasa Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:59 pm

He sounds really nice ^^ His voice suits the song well~

And thanks for posting to oto~ I really wanted to use Saru but fixing his oto was taking wayy too long. So it's a huge help, thanks~
    suthethird
    suthethird

Post by suthethird Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 pm

xMienaiTsubasa wrote:He sounds really nice ^^ His voice suits the song well~

And thanks for posting to oto~ I really wanted to use Saru but fixing his oto was taking wayy too long. So it's a huge help, thanks~

It's no problem at all Smile
    Since it only takes me twenty minutes or so to do an OTO, it really is no problem ^^;
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

Notes : 3737

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project: Project CX-Loid (Crossloid)
    Blog/Website: www.crossloids.webs.com
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:44 am

God you're fast at otoing. Since I take forever, I told TFOTR that I would make him an oto for Saru.... but I suppose I could do it for his ACT 2, which is VCV instead. >3>
    But this is really awesome! ^_o Nice work!
    suthethird
    suthethird

Post by suthethird Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:God you're fast at otoing. Since I take forever, I told TFOTR that I would make him an oto for Saru.... but I suppose I could do it for his ACT 2, which is VCV instead. >3>
    But this is really awesome! ^_o Nice work!

XD Sorry~ But my OTOs bring all the boys to the yard, and I'm like "It's better than ya'lls. I can teach you... But I'd have to charge ;D"
    /shrugs
    I can't do VCV quickly just because it makes me want to shoot myself to some degree.
    But a CV bank? I can do one in under thirty minutes easily.

Thankies C: I wanted to make TFOTR proud of Saru :'D !!
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

Notes : 679

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by TFOTR Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 am

O3O I never really bothered to see how he sounds at C4, before. Though I usually have his voice dropped an octave. So I never try. But! You made him sound so smooth, and clear! And thanks for making an OTO for him! I'll definitely use it; maybe for his new VB that i'll make as well! (Now that i've seen how his voice sounds at C4, i'm really tempted to turn it into some kind age bend.)

@ Lupin You're thinking about doing Saru's VCV OTOs? Ooh you really don't have to do that! I could do it myself since I need more practice with OTOing anyway! (I've been doing them all wrong.)
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information
    Status: ACT 1 of Kenji Baionoto released at website above, constantly being updated

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 am

TFOTR wrote:@ Lupin You're thinking about doing Saru's VCV OTOs? Ooh you really don't have to do that! I could do it myself since I need more practice with OTOing anyway! (I've been doing them all wrong.)

But I still owe you for drawing that awesome Kenji picture and I never made his oto in return. ;_; I feel so guilty.
    So INSTEAD, I'll do the VCV oto, and you can take a look at that!
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by TFOTR Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 am

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    TFOTR wrote:@ Lupin You're thinking about doing Saru's VCV OTOs? Ooh you really don't have to do that! I could do it myself since I need more practice with OTOing anyway! (I've been doing them all wrong.)

But I still owe you for drawing that awesome Kenji picture and I never made his oto in return. ;_; I feel so guilty.

My gosh....Thank you so much...but a drawing and OTOs especially VCV OTOs....they're on such a different magnitude! ;___; And aren't you doing several other OTOs for VBs as well? But anyway, I should hopefully be able to start recording sometime in July. I want to try and get them recorded before school starts again in the middle of August.
    LupinAKAFlashTH2
    LupinAKAFlashTH2

UTAU Information

Post by LupinAKAFlashTH2 Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 am

TFOTR wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

My gosh....Thank you so much...but a drawing and OTOs especially VCV OTOs....they're on such a different magnitude! ;___; And aren't you doing several other OTOs for VBs as well? But anyway, I should hopefully be able to start recording sometime in July. I want to try and get them recorded before school starts again in the middle of August.

I am, but it's not that difficult. It's just I have Summer School and all, and time just passes by. ^^;

(Get this- I'm allowed to play games on Mondays through thursdays but I can't use the internet except for 1 hour per day. Whatisthisidon'teven)
    TFOTR
    TFOTR

UTAU Information
    UTAUloid or Project:
    Blog/Website:

Post by TFOTR Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 pm

LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:
    TFOTR wrote:
    LupinAKAFlashTH2 wrote:

I am, but it's not that difficult. It's just I have Summer School and all, and time just passes by. ^^;

(Get this- I'm allowed to play games on Mondays through thursdays but I can't use the internet except for 1 hour per day. Whatisthisidon'teven)

? How does THAT work? I find games and Internet in the same category because their both electronics. And you can play games on the internet too...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 am